Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-02-2017, 02:03 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Damn... You met them all have you? Satan, Lucifer, mr Azrael, Michael, and you talk about it as if it's the most common thing in the world just like your average stroll through the park. Although I find it quite hard to be envious about your encounters with satan.

Yup :) Satan, Lucifer (Luci,) Azi, Michael, Gabriel (she prefers Gibrael), Raphael (likes Raf), Uriel, Zadkiel (AKA Kiel,) Sandalphon (Sandi,) Metatron (Voice of God, channel for the "higher" divinities in this reality. He's lovely and literally like my adoptive Father,) Sananda, El Morya, Mother Mary, The Ophanim (they come as a collective,) Sante Meurte, Baron Samedi (briefly,) Boneman (AKA the Grim Reaper,) Balthazar (ascended master, I LOVE him, he's so much fun!) Jesus (prefers Siloo, God knows what the name means but that's what I usually call him.) I've met Zeus, Anubis, Hades and a bunch of spirit guides belonging to other people, Leah (the Venusian,) Ashtar (the dude who leads the Ashtar Command, the aliens who protect Earth. Our light children played with the kids on his ship while I took a tour while dreamwalking,) Abraham, greys, reptilians, guardians. I've even seen a werewolf LOL! (He was in spirit.) Fairies. Giants. I've even seen dwarfs and dragons in spirit! Various demons too from all frequencies, some good and some not so good.

I've been channelling for eight odd years and I do it almost every day so I've met a lot of light beings and gotten close to quite a few of them and learned their preferences.

It IS sort of normal for me. It's such a big part of my life because I can see and hear them all the time.
Old 27-02-2017, 02:26 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Yup :) Satan, Lucifer (Luci,) Azi, Michael, Gabriel (she prefers Gibrael), Raphael (likes Raf), Uriel, Zadkiel (AKA Kiel,) Sandalphon (Sandi,) Metatron (Voice of God, channel for the "higher" divinities in this reality. He's lovely and literally like my adoptive Father,) Sananda, El Morya, Mother Mary, The Ophanim (they come as a collective,) Sante Meurte, Baron Samedi (briefly,) Boneman (AKA the Grim Reaper,) Balthazar (ascended master, I LOVE him, he's so much fun!) Jesus (prefers Siloo, God knows what the name means but that's what I usually call him.) I've met Zeus, Anubis, Hades and a bunch of spirit guides belonging to other people, Leah (the Venusian,) Ashtar (the dude who leads the Ashtar Command, the aliens who protect Earth. Our light children played with the kids on his ship while I took a tour while dreamwalking,) Abraham, greys, reptilians, guardians. I've even seen a werewolf LOL! (He was in spirit.) Fairies. Giants. I've even seen dwarfs and dragons in spirit! Various demons too from all frequencies, some good and some not so good.

I've been channelling for eight odd years and I do it almost every day so I've met a lot of light beings and gotten close to quite a few of them and learned their preferences.

It IS sort of normal for me. It's such a big part of my life because I can see and hear them all the time.

But no elves? How disappointing... And, where are Thor and Odin?
Old 27-02-2017, 02:55 AM
Suspended
Quote:
But no elves? How disappointing... And, where are Thor and Odin?

LOL. Conspicuously absent! ;) Actually you got me curious...do elves exist??
Old 27-02-2017, 03:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
LOL. Conspicuously absent! ;) Actually you got me curious...do elves exist??

lol actually I was hoping you'd be able to tell me that. I mean, you've seen dwaves fairies and even werewolves so I thought it not impossible. But there's no doubt it would be awesome if they were real.
Old 27-02-2017, 01:28 PM
Knower

Damnit Holly! here you go putting a smile on my face with your stories again! ( keep doing it though )
i think about the benevolent and malevolent alot (pherhaps too much). I like walking inbetween as I think that too much of anything is unhealthy.
although I wish i could start meeting more of the benevolent kind.
Old 27-02-2017, 04:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Wait arent satan and lucifer the same beings?
Satan is Santa, but with the 'nta' letters switched around and without the white beard. Dressed in red though, like Santa. And covered in fire ash, just like Santa the chimney-diver.

It'll be a while before humanity realizes the joke someone was pulling way back when, when they made all this stuff up.
Old 27-02-2017, 04:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Satan is Santa, but with the 'nta' letters switched around and without the white beard. Dressed in red though, like Santa. And covered in fire ash, just like Santa the chimney-diver.

It'll be a while before humanity realizes the joke someone was pulling way back when, when they made all this stuff up.

Nah man I have to disagree. Santa is not Satan but actually Odin in disguise. There are so many similarities that it's difficult to tell them apart. Both hail from the North, both have elves under their command (Odin was lord of Alfheim/Elfland before granting that title to Freyr) and both leave toys and candy in the shoes of children during Yule. But the only things I'm left wondering are why does he ride a sledge pulled by Reindeer instead of riding Sleipnir and why he has gotten quite obese.
Old 28-02-2017, 07:31 AM
Suspended
Knower

Thank you very much for posting this!

I've receive so much information, and from Holly I can totally relate to her, and this is how I am, but nothing at your scale Holly.

I'm a christian and I would do righteous prayers non stop till one day I can't pray anymore due to the spirits overcoming me, and I started to embrace, and then I learn thing that I've never learned before as if I am learning more walking in humility than I do with proud.

It's fascinated that you've met many spirits, and yes I've met many, but not at your scale.

In facts this is why I made this post because a spirits told me in between so I was asking cause I am trying to figure out who I am dealing with.

I'm not sure exactly what these are it may be an elven, and I am not sure if it was showing about the other it if it was telling about itself.

Dijinn, and reptilian I've met them, and they both are in between, and the one that told me it's in between doesn't seem so bad as the Dijinn, and the reptilian.

So far all of these guy seem to be in between it has positive, and negative. Like one spirits I met which I am unsure who it is it gave me an awesome high it made me really paranoid, and it lasted 24/7, and it's pretty potent, but it does seem benevolent, but malevolent cause it wicked you out a bit like you're doing real drugs.

I have a question for you Holly there is a spirit it is as if it's my higher self, and even Jesus preach about it, and he said the kingdom of heaven is like a woman mending a yeast bread, and she grab many yeast from different place, and mix it in.

I keep seeing that, and this is exactly what Jesus was talking about, and these are the spirit that I trust, and follow because I'm a christian, and this is the one Jesus is talking about. So I was wondering if you seen that, and maybe you can tell me what do you think these are.

It kinda absorb like a sponge it can change color depend how many yeast bead get soaked in it just like Jesus preach so if you understand which one then maybe you get an idea.