Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 17-02-2017, 09:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy I always feel like I'm being watched when I'm alone

For as long as I can remember, I've always been afraid of the dark. It wasn't until recently that I realized that my fear usually starts when I'm alone, not just in the dark. When no one else is around I always feel like something is in the room with me. When I'm going to sleep I'm constantly checking all around the room multiple times and still feel like I'm not alone. If someone is sleeping in the same room as me I don't have a problem at all.

Not sure if it's connected but a few weeks ago I had a nightmare where I'm alone in my room and I'm looking at my closet and was completely overwhelmed by the feeling that I was being watched so I run out of my room and that's when I woke up. After I woke up I still felt it but not as badly as in my dream. A friend told me that it means someone is thinking of me and I don't realize it? Not sure.
Old 18-02-2017, 01:57 AM
Angel1

I'm never alone...I'm always being watched!
That's why I could never ever lie!
But, rather than being scared...I have angels all around me and some loving
relatives...I talk to them.
What if you started talking to this presence as if he were a benevolent friend?
I dunno?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-02-2017, 02:46 AM
Newbie ;)

wow I am impressed reading out the speech. Thank you!
Old 18-02-2017, 05:34 PM
Master
I had a few moments when I wondered if I was being watched by whoever is in the spirit world. Did I have any privacy at all?

The answer was.....NO.....

When I did get full communication that was a little disturbing. It was a lot disturbing because I couldn't get away with anything. There were lessons I had to learn.

I am never alone and I have zero privacy but I learned to accept that. They don't judge me for anything. I could lie, cheat and steal and it would be ok and they might even help me do that. I am pretty moral but not perfect and it is ok not to be perfect. They pretend to avert their eyes when I am attending to a personal matter but that is an illusion.

I pretend that nobody is watching and they pretend to not be watching and that works.

I worked at a place that had cameras everywhere. At first it was creepy but it wasn't really that bad. It didn't change anything.
Old 18-02-2017, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I had a few moments when I wondered if I was being watched by whoever is in the spirit world.
Did I have any privacy at all?

The answer was.....NO.....
My understanding is # 1. When I am talking to God....
everyone splits automatically.
2. I can say scram...outta here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-02-2017, 02:25 AM
Guide
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=110592