Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-02-2017, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar

If unconditional love causes euphoric mental instability, unconditional stress causes dysphoria mental instability.

So many juicy comments in this thread! I resonant with many of them.
I could have jumped in anywhere with such great content and comments, but chose here.

Experiencing Unconditional Love, zero resistance and embracing acceptance of all things is such a fabulous state of being....however it's not necessarily useful to be in it all the time as we become disconnected from the human experience our own included and I believe we came here to experience being human with all its ups and downs.
The ego is a challenging and interesting perception tool which helps us experience humanness and Earth through a humans eyes. It can be of course deeply painful if the ego runs the whole show and is in reaction and resistance to everything and personalizing everything it can.
In this way being in the ego can be as painful as being in unconditional blissed out love and Oneness is disconnected from the human experience.

Finding the non-reactive yet loving gentle light shining middle ground seems a day by day, hour by hour tight rope walk of Attention and Presence.
Old 01-03-2017, 12:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwutzi
anyways... u sure Jesus and buddha wouldnt use the net?... u think they be walking around still in society where non be walking around.. id be not so sure... they adapted to there times and changes.. so i reckon they would have in this day an age as well... got to adapt ... the hippies did so too... but really depends on destination... ohh there was no offence taken by me lol.... i just thought it was fun, or funny

tv not the web is the media. What important or popular teachers are you familiar with who use the web? i don't know any.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
tv not the web is the media. What important or popular teachers are you familiar with who use the web? i don't know any.

If these teachers wish to reach the current generation, they need to use the web.

According to Variety website:

Quote:
Consumers aged 13-24 watch 12.1 hours of video per week on YouTube, social media and other free online sources, and another 8.8 hours weekly on Netflix and other subscription-video services, according to a survey fielded by digital-media firm Defy Media. That’s more than two and a half times the 8.2 hours weekly they spend watching television.

http://variety.com/2016/digital/news...dy-1201740829/
Old 01-03-2017, 02:44 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Yep. And every other mastery show lol

Well that's clearer then, shivatar.

shiningstars
Old 13-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Master
Thank you, shivatar. I get the strong feeling enlightenment is a big joke... There is nothing to correct, change, or achieve. It has ALWAYS been there, so simple, just waiting to be realized.
Old 16-03-2017, 08:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I get the strong feeling enlightenment is a big joke... There is nothing to correct, change, or achieve. It has ALWAYS been there, so simple, just waiting to be realized.

Have you found your eternal self ?

if yes, then the enlightenment is really a joke.
If not then your ego is telling you not to search anymore.