Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-07-2015, 03:10 PM
Knower
Locating the soul

I was wondering where is our soul located in our body before getting transferred after death?
Old 12-07-2015, 08:16 PM
Knower

I think it's like a gas inside a bottle, that it has the capacity to stretch to fit the body but also to continue to flow.

People have argued that it's in the heart. I'd counter by saying that, if that were so, what happens when someone has a heart transplant? That would suggest that the soul moves to a new body or, that the person who receives the new heart has lost their soul.

I don't think that the soul has to be located in one specific part of the body.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:05 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by In vita mea
I think it's like a gas inside a bottle, that it has the capacity to stretch to fit the body but also to continue to flow.

People have argued that it's in the heart. I'd counter by saying that, if that were so, what happens when someone has a heart transplant? That would suggest that the soul moves to a new body or, that the person who receives the new heart has lost their soul.

I don't think that the soul has to be located in one specific part of the body.

Good point there. I think that's an accurate answer. It's invisible to the eye and attached to each individual.
Old 13-07-2015, 04:02 AM
yumi14

Consciousness is what survives death, no? Maybe that is our souls? Perhaps a good part of it.

Then look at astral projection.... some people report various places on the body where they leave the body...ie the solar plexus, etc

It sounds like the soul is throughout the body. Maybe I'm wrong tho.

Interesting thread!
Old 14-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Correction: Where is your body located in your soul?
Old 14-07-2015, 09:21 PM
Deactivated Account

The soul usually isn't even fully integrated, but it would rest in the heart. With a heart transplant only the physical organ and etheric counterpart is being removed, which is really just the level of the personality, the soul resides in the higher levels of being(again, not usually consciously embodied), we're multi-aspected.
Old 20-07-2015, 02:42 AM
Pathfinder
excellent question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relucent
Correction: Where is your body located in your soul?

Not a question that is asked enough;the soul contains our physical selves within it and it is connected to us from within. like the seed of life within the flower of life.
Old 20-07-2015, 04:16 AM
nimsjo

Journey of Souls

I surely believe in afterlife. One of my friends told me about a book, "Journey of Souls". It is travel log of people that describe the state between lives on Earth.
This book positively describes about our journey during and after our lives.
I have read some articles about the gathering places of souls after death, the place where souls find some other body or form, and come on Earth in some other form with a different perspective.
Old 31-07-2015, 10:07 PM
CrystalClear

From my NDE, I can only relate to you what I saw...the soul is energy in the body, that has different level of frequency. I believe personally, it runs along or in the nervous system. Nobody told me, its just what I saw and how I interpreted it.
Old 01-08-2015, 07:37 PM
Master
Wow to me this is very interesting subject here

I am also not sure but i think the soul is an orb of light and energy.

I got a vision while meditating one's
I saw this orb of energy/light(white gloving light) in front of what i believe was my third eye chakra or pineal gland if you will.Where the pineal gland is in your brain.It was as big as squash ball and there were these purple waves like circle rings wave like coming from behind this orb.

I think your soul can move from chakra to chakra or everywhere in the body.
It might reside inside your heart chakra as someone has pointed out.

I also believe that we have an astral or energy body which i think is your spirit.

I am not sure if that's the same or not but i have this gut feeling they are connected.

Maybe someone who knows can give some answers