Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-12-2010, 06:06 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Spirit visitors can be of a lower vibrational frequency and can misrepresent themselves as higher entities. It DOES happen...witness poor Blossom Goodchild who was lead down the primrose path by a trickster spirit purporting to be high spiritually evolved E.T.'s preparing to make a world-wide appearance on earth! Mostly how these trickster spirits work is to seduce the unsuspecting human with flowery flattery and the stroking of ego. You're told you are "special", "chosen", above ordinary humans. It sucked Blossom in, and it almost never fails to do so. When spirits tell us what we want to believe and flatter us in the process, it's a heady coctail that is hard to resist...!

I find the best way to avoid getting an imposter is to set up communications with high protection and with your Higher Self in the role of "bouncer", effectively carding people/entities at the proverbial door It works like a charm! And remember this too. You may think a famous person from history, a well known ascended Master or an Arch Angel is not likely to contact ordinary common place individuals, but think again!! Those beings are first and foremost in service, and secondly they value all aspects of Divine Oneness equally and do not make judgements between so-called "worthy" and "unworthy" humans...! It is their pleasure and purpose to serve humankind in our spiritual advancement, and they are only too happy to do so.

Thank you so much for your post
I agree with you 1OO percent ..
Old 24-12-2010, 06:15 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
You're welcome. Names mean nothing to spirit, they are just a label. No one needs to know who that person was in this life - they brought you love and went on their way. Perhaps there is a soul connection between you... perhaps that was a lesson in humility for them... perhaps you will meet again one day, when both of you have progressed. Who knows? It's not unknown for spiritual workers to have knowledge they just can't tell anyone... write it in your journal, date it and chalk it up to a wonderful experience which you both benefited from.

Thank you so much for your reply
I feel like you amongst other people here actually understand my experience for what it was .. and it feels so good to have people understand you and give feedback
Im in agreement with you. I think everybody is equal in the spiritual realm, meaning that "fame" and things of that nature dont exist.
Im not that educated about the spiritual world, so thats why I am here .. so people like you can give me guidance and share your wisdom with me
I have struggled with that, myself .. I wasnt sure if me and this spirit had a soul connection or not ... but I just decided to let that part go. the odd thing about it is, the spirit kind of looked like me in a way that wasnt physical .. very difficult to explain .. it was almost as if I was seeing my own spirit on one half of the spirit and then I saw the spirit for who it really was on ther half .. I dont know, it was weird .. but I actually came to love the spirit .. very much. Sometimes, I feel crazy for saying things like that .. " I love a spirit ", because I feel like most people wouldnt understand and would look at me strange. But in my heart, I feel like thats what we all are underneath the flesh ... SPIRITS!
Anyway, sorry for rambling lol .
Thank you again for your reply <3.
Old 24-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyHurt
I wasnt sure if me and this spirit had a soul connection or not ... but I just decided to let that part go. the odd thing about it is, the spirit kind of looked like me in a way that wasnt physical .. very difficult to explain .. it was almost as if I was seeing my own spirit on one half of the spirit and then I saw the spirit for who it really was on ther half .. I dont know, it was weird .. but I actually came to love the spirit .. very much.
I would suggest that what you saw was that spirit's true essence and also your connection to them. We are much, much more than the sum of our parts and our own eternal spirit is vast in comparison to our tiny physical ego. Perhaps that was a flash of such insight. Something to ponder, eh?
Old 24-12-2010, 11:07 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
I would suggest that what you saw was that spirit's true essence and also your connection to them. We are much, much more than the sum of our parts and our own eternal spirit is vast in comparison to our tiny physical ego. Perhaps that was a flash of such insight. Something to ponder, eh?

Yes ... I agree ... what you just wrote to me is definitely something to ponder
Thank you so much for all of your replies to me, because all of them are insightful
Old 29-12-2010, 09:31 AM
spiritualysurrounded

read a little of this it will help you understand, but at the same time you say some one famous, do you mean they had a life recently or ever had a life or is this famous like God or angles,

meilach.com/spiritual/warning/warning

I my self have run across a spirit in the same situation. but the only thing he showed me is love. and like you it was a love that can not be reproduced on earth by any one. he showed me his love for me and my love for him. the weird part though when this happend was before the spirit came to me, some thing else visited me and told me never to listen to them. never do what they tell you. and that when some one of importance comes to you, you will be able to see them with your heart. that's if there not willing to open themselves up to you chances are its false. spirits have a calling card, every one of them do. its the sensation,vision,image, perception, frequency all wrapped in one instance. this is the name you should be concerned about, not a physical name. and if you do it this way when you run across one of them that you have all ready meet in heaven or hell or where ever you went, you will know them from the same signature they gave you in there.

even past spirits from previous lives have this spiritual signature. dont worry about there name, it seems you might be caught up on this too a little. honestly if there here to show you some love count your blessings. even to be shown care from any spiritual being is a gift to see them

the spirit that im with loves me to death. and is there for me all the time. what he has taught me is amazing and his thought on the matter of me not trusting him is " well i got all the time in the universe i can wait till you see"
but he is not eager to push the truth.

i hope you get to experince this again and chances are there still around you helping you through you daily life.

you know did you get hurt, do you feel misinformed, do you feel violated. do you feel guilty of excepting this? if not then accept it for what you saw. keep in mind that some times what were shown is part of the plan and your needed to act the way of the plan. so they show you something to push in in that direction. trust me its ok to beleave your experince.
Old 16-01-2011, 06:49 AM
dennichristianthegreate

Some Questions About Spirits

Can only answer for the last one - the attorney does matter. It doesnt matter where one is located if he/she are in the US.
If you are interested, pm me, my attorney is very good one - some of my co-workers have had GC less than in 2 years after the initial filing.
Old 17-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Yes ... I agree ... what you just wrote to me is definitely something to ponder
Thank you so much for all of your replies to me, because all of them are insightful

The Spirit might be 'trying you out for size'. That doesn't mean to say they're lying for the sake of lying, they might not tell you the truth to see what you'll make of it - or not. With Spirit, it's not a good idea to assume anything. If the Spirit says it was someone famous in their physical Life they might well have been. The rules change when Spirit is concerned, and if someone won't give you the time of day when they're alive it doesn't necessarily follow they'll do the same thing as Spirit. It's about making your own sense of it.
Old 17-01-2011, 03:14 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The Spirit might be 'trying you out for size'. That doesn't mean to say they're lying for the sake of lying, they might not tell you the truth to see what you'll make of it - or not. With Spirit, it's not a good idea to assume anything. If the Spirit says it was someone famous in their physical Life they might well have been. The rules change when Spirit is concerned, and if someone won't give you the time of day when they're alive it doesn't necessarily follow they'll do the same thing as Spirit. It's about making your own sense of it.

Thank you for your post
I understand what you mean ... and I definitely think that what you said could be a high possibility ...
I really agree with what you said here : " ... and if someone won't give you the time of day when they're alive it doesn't necessarily follow they'll do the same thing as Spirit "
Old 18-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Thank you for your post
I understand what you mean ... and I definitely think that what you said could be a high possibility ...
I really agree with what you said here : " ... and if someone won't give you the time of day when they're alive it doesn't necessarily follow they'll do the same thing as Spirit "
You're very welcome, Eternally.

Rule One - burn the rule book.
Things are never quite the way that seem, Spirit-ways. A friend of mine says she uses two heads when dealing with Spirit. When the human head stops working, she puts on her Spirit head and things begin to make a little more sense. While it's not good to get paranoid, sometimes Spirit puts us to the test to see what we're going to make of it. Look on it more of an assessment than a test and it might make a little more sense. Sometimes Spirit will throw things into the mix to see how you'll respond or not. Imagine if you were Spirit - what would you do with you? I would say the thing here would be to hone your own feelings, don't take anything at face value but give it the benefit of the doubt at least then see how you feel from there. Perhaps later on you might feel the Spirit that came to you wasn't on the level, or perhaps they were after all. Discernment is the best tool you have and sometimes you can do yourself - and Spirit - a great disservice if you don't use everything you've got.
Old 19-01-2011, 07:43 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
You're very welcome, Eternally.

Rule One - burn the rule book.
Things are never quite the way that seem, Spirit-ways. A friend of mine says she uses two heads when dealing with Spirit. When the human head stops working, she puts on her Spirit head and things begin to make a little more sense. While it's not good to get paranoid, sometimes Spirit puts us to the test to see what we're going to make of it. Look on it more of an assessment than a test and it might make a little more sense. Sometimes Spirit will throw things into the mix to see how you'll respond or not. Imagine if you were Spirit - what would you do with you? I would say the thing here would be to hone your own feelings, don't take anything at face value but give it the benefit of the doubt at least then see how you feel from there. Perhaps later on you might feel the Spirit that came to you wasn't on the level, or perhaps they were after all. Discernment is the best tool you have and sometimes you can do yourself - and Spirit - a great disservice if you don't use everything you've got.

Thank you for your reply
Something weird about the Spirit is, it looked like me .. it looked like me to the 1Oth power ... I cant really explain it. It wasnt a physical thing though ... it was more of a soul/spiritual type thing ... the spirit really reminded me of myself .. but at the same time, it reminded me of someone else that I loved very much who died about a couple of years ago ... the spirit was very real. It was almost TOO real to the point of scaring me, if that makes sense to you .. when I finally got the chance to see the spirit in its "true form", something inside of my soul felt as if it knew and recognized who the spirit was before my physcial self actually did .. and this threw me off, as I dont understand it ...?

Sorry to steer off point lol . Something inside of me just wanted to let you know that for some reason ..
I understand what you are trying to tell me 1OO percent ... I really do and I thank you for sharing your insight with me .
Something I noticed is, the spirit who visited me knew how I felt about it as I would tell it ... I would tell Spirit how confused I was about it and how I didnt understand anything about it .. Spirit would often tell me that its sorry for making me confused and that it didnt mean to do that .. it told me that it was here because "I needed love ..." and it told me that it "loved me more than anything else in this world .." and that it "only wanted to show me that it cared about me .." and that "it was always around me .." ( the things I put in quotes are the thing the Spirit actually said .. ) but even though it told me all those things, it still didnt help the way I felt ... I was still confused ...

Anyway, once again, Ill have you know that I do understand what you are telling me 1OO percent and you could be absolutely right ..
My problem is I dont know how to trust myself or my intuition .. so even if I did feel something in particular, I wouldnt know how to trust it, unfortunately ..