Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 24-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Master
oh you are sweet thanks! i guess with what i've been through it's hard to see my own worth but have to keep at it lol

Last edited by Roselove : 24-10-2010 at 04:15 PM.
Old 24-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
i am in the healing process well attemting to heal let's see if my higher self allows it lol.. I realize I have an issue with low self worth.. I'm trying to figure out way to heal it and build healthy self esteem can anyone help me?
Acceptance is a big thing you must gain, not just self esteem.
Instead of figuring out what you can and can not do in comparison to someone else, focus more on how far you've come along in your journeys and take it from there.
Old 24-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Master
well said rumar need to follow that lol
Old 24-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Master
Rosewater... I'm going to say something to you perhaps a little too honestly, but I'm hoping you can hear the kindness with which I say it.

Since you came to the forum I have read many of your requests for help... but I have not heard that you actually use any of them so that they really work.

This doesn't mean you should go into more self-judgment than is already your habit, but it does mean that you have what EFT calls a Psychological Reversal... that something in your unconscious mind is resisting your healing getting and free of your difficulties. (This would Not be your Higher Self, which wants only the best for you.)

My suggestion is to get someone to work with you, not in traditional talk therapy which often goes on and on without going ahead into really getting better... someone who knows how to release whatever is in your subconscious mind that's keeping you stuck. A trained EFT practitioner would know how to do this.

Please get more real help than any of us can give you in this forum.

blessings
Xan

Old 24-10-2010, 10:12 PM
Master
EDITED - xan I didn't get a chance to fully respond to your post earlier

any advice etc is always taken whether you notice it or not. As for something unconsciously holding me back, you may very well be right! but that doesn't mean I haven't taken effot to work on it (been in therapy for ptsd, eft etc) been trying everything lol

Edited - already have tried and will continue to search for other options thanks!

Last edited by Roselove : 25-10-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Old 24-10-2010, 10:14 PM
Master
Well, my friend, if you are in therapy and are still so very stuck in the negative self image and pain from your past abuse.... you might consider switching to a healing method that will actually work for you... Now.

blessings
Xan

Old 24-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Master
Quote:
thank you ladies!

spiritlite - I hate my appearence, face body everything, the illness i have and current issues aren't helping, i also hate that i am so self doubting, i can't articulate myself well, that i have an anxiety problem, that maybe i'm not as sweet or compassionate or genuinly kind as i should be, that i can't come across as i'd like to with men, that i am obbsessive in relationships.. i also would like to have more charm naturally and be able to be comfortable enough to be myself and be more likable to others

Hi Rosewater :) gorgeous name ...

Can I just say that you have the one attribute which many people spend a lifetime trying to find/express/develop etc ... what you have which is invaluable to you is your beautiful ability to be naturally honest. What you may need to do now is to make it work for you in all ways and not just in the way of being mean to yourself yeah? It is ok to acknowledge the pleasant stuff about yourself ... the longer you put yourself down the longer it will take to get back up again
Old 24-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Master
thank you sound! <3 great advice! and thank you everyone! will work on being more compassionate towards myself :)

Last edited by Roselove : 24-10-2010 at 11:04 PM.
Old 25-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Master
Quote:
EDITED - xan I didn't get a chance to fully respond to your post earlier

any advice etc is always taken whether you notice it or not. As for something unconsciously holding me back, you may very well be right! but that doesn't mean I haven't taken effot to work on it (been in therapy for ptsd, eft etc) been trying everything lol

Edited - already have tried and will continue to search for other options thanks!

I'm glad we worked this out in pm, Rosewater. (By the way rosewater is my favorite scent.)

I understand very well how frustrating it can be to try so many methods and still be experiencing the difficulties you have.

Please accept my wish and blessing that you find what will truly work for you... to get better faster.

Xan

Old 26-10-2010, 12:48 AM
Master
thank you so much for your well wishes xan <3