Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-05-2018, 12:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by brown23455
I am wondering if anyone has any tips on not being afraid.

The fear of being afraid is the biggest fear to confront. Accept the reality we can become afraid. However do not let any fear run your life.

Quote:
Since I was very little and I used to hear people whispering to me at night, I have been so scared I was going to see spirits. When I was little I used to pray I wouldn't see any spirits or angels. Now that I actually see spirits in my dreams and feel their energy in waking life, I am trying to be open to everything. I will be totally fine all day but when night comes, I am struggling. I sometimes get scared in dreams as well and I think I scare off spirits that are trying to get help with my own fear. Any suggestions to help?

I suggest the same basic concept as before. Most likely you do chase away spirits who can help you. Try to struggle less with these things and become peacful over it. Use your blessings, energetic sensitivity, to assist you with resolving this issue for you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-05-2018, 12:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by brown23455
I am wondering if anyone has any tips on not being afraid. Since I was very little and I used to hear people whispering to me at night, I have been so scared I was going to see spirits. When I was little I used to pray I wouldn't see any spirits or angels. Now that I actually see spirits in my dreams and feel their energy in waking life, I am trying to be open to everything. I will be totally fine all day but when night comes, I am struggling. I sometimes get scared in dreams as well and I think I scare off spirits that are trying to get help with my own fear. Any suggestions to help?

Night time was the time I felt most afraid and I still go through old patterns to conquer this place in me especially when alone at night. I am not trapped by fear now but I certainly had to break through the fear of feeling fear itself to reach this point in me. Night time often is that point of being alone and not having someone to support your through your deepest feelings not dealt with when young. I was having quite intense visions as a child but my fear of "not knowing" would often arise and confuse me and then fear would become more entrenched. The fact that I carried a lot of these burdens alone and didn't share to be reassured or when I did, most responses from adults in my world, made no sense, or conditioned me more to fear deeper. And you can do it the way that works for you, in your own time and process. x

Until one breaks through some of the surface barriers of fear, trust in themselves and their life and in the nature of what they experience, it can be difficult until you let go and you cant feel fully how to be empowered rather than afraid. Talking out your fears to unplug the hidden connections within that night time space, aloneness, spirit world or even suffering can help. Sharing here is good, its a good start to continue on and open more as you can and develop deeper trust in yourself and life itself.

Trust and feeling safe are two core aspects of our earliest foundations. So in some ways if this has not been created in you, you will have to build it yourself to feel safe and trust in you and what you experience.

When coming out of my deepest level of fear, spirit supported me by intervening to help me face them. At times it felt like they were against me or tormenting me, but fears face will challenge you in ways where those feeligns will arise. In the end I realized my fear was creating all this. So letting go and trusting now is easier of course.

Just feel reassured its possible to build this deeper level of trust and safety at the core of you. It takes conscious work, but its possible. Small steps and don't rush yourself to have to know it all and get it fast. It takes time and deeper trust to fill up those spaces afraid and not nurtured in trust and safety.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder