Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-05-2018, 07:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Spiritual Awakening?

Ok so over the past few months I've been experiencing a lot of synchronicities as well as other symptoms... I read an article that I found online after talking to a friend about it... She told me that I was going through a spiritual rebirth, so of course I had to google it... The article I found revolved around a spiritual transition as it was called... Pretty much everything in the article made complete sense with all the things that have been going on with me this year so far... I've had some really strong heart palpitations that happen fairly rarely, but they feel intense enough to almost seem like the air was taken from my chest... I've also had a pins and needles type sensation in both of my hands that lasted around an hour... That feel only went from my wrists down to my fingertips... I guess now I have more of an answer for the process that I'm going through, but I'm curious if anyone else on here has had anything similar happen to them? I'm actually pretty excited about the whole thing...
Old 10-05-2018, 08:39 AM
Master
it pleases me to hear of your excitement.
i hope all proceeds well for you.
i've no information available to share.
Old 21-05-2018, 07:44 AM
Master
In ways I did, I am happy to see your paying attention to the little signs. When you start to focus on anyone thing, you will start growing in that direction, like a plant turning to the sun. Then like a plant you take that energy and grow from it.
Old 29-05-2018, 02:28 PM
Knower

You are going through spiritual awakening. That's great. I am glad to hear that!