Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-05-2018, 07:58 AM
Suspended
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Is there any possibility of discovery of a new continent or ocean on earth in future ? No. So is the knowledge about God, Nature and Soul. However it is possible to improve upon the presentation but the basic facts would remain same.

Creation of money is not knowledge.

That's simple and can you please just try to answer my following questions?

A very simple question about human: after a person die, with what factors he will become a god, a ghost or reincarnation? And who decide this result?

Can he become one as a god, a ghost, and reincarnation at the same time and why?

So you must have these knowledge. This is about human soul after a person is dead.
Old 05-05-2018, 09:15 PM
Guide
As individuals we will never know everything. Although we collectively as the universe know everything.

Think of it this way... that the universe is like the most magical piece of music (in essence a complete composition - complete knowledge). Where we as incarnate 'beings' are each a note that plays representing our lifetime. So those in the past, us in the present, and those in the future all have this collective knowledge that represents everything. This of course also includes all life and all universal beings that exist.

So our experience is our time with our knowledge. So we as individual beings therefore don't need to know anything more than we do - as we as the universe compliment each other so perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarmind
That's simple and can you please just try to answer my following questions?

A very simple question about human: after a person die, with what factors he will become a god, a ghost or reincarnation? And who decide this result?

Can he become one as a god, a ghost, and reincarnation at the same time and why?

So you must have these knowledge. This is about human soul after a person is dead.

To answer your questions from my viewpoint above:

When we die we return to the beautiful state of 'nothingness' from where we came. So we always have been - and always will be - 'Source', 'Divine Energy' - 'God'. So there are no ghosts, or individual reincarnation, with us being the very nature of the universe. Where as we die, another is born so they can have their beautiful, individual experience without any prejudices or preconceptions. Just like we have ours.

Where as the Universe we are not a soul in a body but each of us is the very soul of the universe - like the way a wave is to the ocean.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 05-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Master
Yes, I think it is possible but given the current dominate state of humanity it is not probable.
At our core we are knowledge, divine knowledge is contained within our own inner light.
We experience trickles of this knowledge from intuition.

Having the knowledge of the universe would not be linear or a matter of thought forms and ideas,
rather it most likely would present itself as an omnipresent knowing, and we would be able to
anticipate with great accuracy.

Science really does not know what intelligence entails and we have just recently began exploring
emotional intelligence; where as before intelligence was solely thought to be associated with the intellect.

It has been said that human beings use less than 10% of their brain, with a genius using 8% to 9%.
So I would think that to know everything we would have to be able to access a lot more of our brain.
Old 05-05-2018, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Yes, I think it is possible but given the current dominate state of humanity it is not probable.
At our core we are knowledge, divine knowledge is contained within our own inner light.
We experience trickles of this knowledge from intuition.

Having the knowledge of the universe would not be linear or a matter of thought forms and ideas,
rather it most likely would present itself as an omnipresent knowing, and we would be able to
anticipate with great accuracy.

Science really does not know what intelligence entails and we have just recently began exploring
emotional intelligence; where as before intelligence was solely thought to be associated with the intellect.

It has been said that human beings use less than 10% of their brain, with a genius using 8% to 9%.
So I would think that to know everything we would have to be able to access a lot more of our brain.
This has been very beautifully expressed. It was a sheer pleasure to read, as I also happen to be a living example of it.
Old 06-05-2018, 01:48 AM
Suspended
Knower

Human before and afterlife.

The afterlife of human.

What I write below is the exact proof of that I've seen by my third eye and experience of not a single error about knowledge that human ever explore.

No one decide who they (become God,ghost, reincarnation) will be after they're dead. It's the universal truth that a person can have three individuals or three different him in three different places with three different styles of living.

My third eye have seen my mother, my grandmother, my adopted father, my father-in-law ,my uncle...... after they're dead. They will take away or bring up to their ancestors god in the universe to become God in their God families where they come from. That's to be back home to their families in the universe.

And there is a him remained with his corpse as ghost. That mean everyone has his own ghost. Again when he's dying his consciousness is shrunk inside his body abide there to be reincarnation.

If he's only remained with his corpse that mean he has or will not become God anymore. Then he'll has less one more possible to become God.

So obviously, after they're dead, each individual will become three or more than three of them. That mean the one going to be reincarnated will be present in their descendants bodies. They are suppose to be divided and inside more than one body of their descendants. That's human population will grow in greater number.

So far, I've my two mother Goddesses to stay with me in my paradise. One is my Goddess mother from her family in the universe. One is raised by me to transform her to Goddess with higher dharma energy and she is brought by me from her grave.

I've another Goddess mother who is Goddess before she is incarnation in this world as human. That means there are three of them now, one of her before she is born as human of my Goddess mother and two more are my human Goddess mothers. They are all with me now.

Once, Buddha had raised my ancestor- me inside my body to heaven. (I saw Buddha integrated into my body).They're hundreds of them inside my body and queue in various number of lines to go up a high mountain with its mountain top covered by clouds (this is done in my astral light inside my body). They're me or my ancestors. And they're neither god nor ghost , they're acting as the human-seeds to be reincarnated in the future. After the raised of me to the mysterious heaven then my ancestors me will never process reincarnation to this human world again. That mean I'm in my self-fullness as Gods. Or I've completed the cycle of reincarnation.
Old 06-05-2018, 06:59 AM
Master
Having ALL knowledge can not substitute for a moment of being or living.

Knowledge is just like Google Maps, it can show you a snapshot of what was out there 'everywhere' but that is not the same as being anywhere.
Old 06-05-2018, 11:15 AM
Suspended
Knower

How Jesus and others Gods helping me to learn dharma?

It is an unbelievable matter seeing by other Gods that I never learn any of the dharma but I can perform 100,000 high level of dharma.

Jesus and other Gods just transferred their dharma energy to me. That's why I've acquired so much such high level dharma techniques. But I can't teach others my dharma, I can only perform it when my mind need to do it freely.

After the transferring my collective dharma energy have changed my received dharma energy to one which is totally different from Jesus and others Gods dharma ........

Last edited by soarmind : 06-05-2018 at 12:38 PM.
Old 06-05-2018, 02:19 PM
Master
Hello,

Can knowledge of everything be obtained?

This has me reflecting a bit.

Life/creation seems to be an on going manifestation. It changes in what it reveals, adapts to, in the various formations. Atleast in the physical experience and what may be observed.

So, in a way to grasp everything in what may be with in the potentials of what it may become, seems like trying to catch the wind. Meaning, may feel it, may observe it, may experience the effects, but can not hold onto it or change what it may do, IMO. Knowledge bringing ways to adapt and possibly incorporate what the experience may bring.

On the ethereal, then whether known or not it seems will not alter it as it is. Only ones relationship with it and perspectives, IMO.

It seems we barely know ourselves and our own wonders. So, how is it, at present one can know everything?

If it is to know "Who am I?" then this indicates that there is more to discover and learn in regards to this.

If it is to know "What is that can be created?", this seems to change and be according to what one is able and willing to do. Spirit wise seems on going and endless ( atleast) in what seems to have and continue to unfold.

Do we even know what "everything" is? Do we even know what lies in the silence and "empty" space?

Interesting question, but feel for myself what I am to know will be revealed in its due time and as needed. Figuring out what to do with the knowledge, seems to be the key.
Old 07-05-2018, 05:46 AM
Master

There is sufficient evidence to show that each of us when tuned into a 'higher' mental plane perceive that all knowledge is instantly available.

This is an important part of the mystic tradition and reflects the experiences made in moments of Cosmic Consciousness.

Bringing this knowledge back is something else.
Old 07-05-2018, 08:06 AM
Experiencer

Only God remains Changeless and Permanent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
You obviously haven't heard about tectonic subduction.

Nor do you appear to realise that Africa is splitting along the Kenyan rift fault.

Continents rise, fall and then rise again to be discovered anew.

So tell me, what do you know about the nature of God and Soul? Because whatever you know, wouldn't be it.

We've had this discussion in another thread though... correction, I had this discussion with myself in your other thread because you ran away and started this one.

1. You are partially right.
Although the original one supercontinent Pangaea broke down into Laurasia and Gondwanaland and further divided into more continents ( Details in 'The Real History of the Ancient world ' ) there is little possibility of emergence of a new continent on the earth in near future.

However in due course of time the earth too is going to dissolve and the whole cosmos is going to be reduced into sub atomic particles. Only God remains Changeless and Permanent.

2. Who are you? I am an MBA, Chemical Engineer and have studied several subjects including Astrophysics, World History. I have challenged and defeated many established views, made discoveries, detected mathematical errors in NASA, , Einstein's Hubble's calculations and have presented them in my 4 books by the help of God. You can see the contents and sample pages of the books on www.discoverybooks.org. about God Nature and Soul.

So why should I run ?. I saw you gossiping internet pack charges that I do not allow on my threads. See my Thread' Why you are here'.