Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 31-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Master
Dowsing Experiments Rod From Branch

Hello everyone.

Today I finally got out to search for a dowsing branch. Another here mentioned it could be possible to use a single branch for dowsing, this evening I went out and found a branch and gave it a try.

I was attempting to use the branch to find certain items. I have been wanting very much to find amber for quite a while now, after remembering an experience where I was a child and followed my intuition and spirit calling to a certain tree with a fork, indentation where I followed my intuition went directly over to the tree and found there settled in its fork a specimen of amber with an insect encased within.

I decided to use this branch I found to see if I could find amber, so I walked over to one of my trees in my back yard that is bigger, a gorgeous tree to see if the branch at all would point downward. It did. I lifted it, it indicated 3 bounces.

I began to dig in the area where the branch indicated, an inch in indication of pieces of root, two and a half inches in indicated of worm, 3 or 4 inches in I struck a mineral, appeared at first to me to look like a mineral that contained pieces of mica as it had a sheen.

Upon washing it and closer inspection, making certain by asking my father and google- it turns out it was a piece of naturally formed coal. Does not appear to be charcoal, but natural formed coal.

One may think so what is so special about that? Coal isn't rare...

You see, coal is a formed mineral much like amber and petrified wood (not mineral, but formed over a lot of time).

It is no amber- but in my view entirely a successful experiment/ adventure.

So far, in my view only, I consider the Branch to be able to do what it is supposed to. It works in the way it is supposed to. It is considered by myself true to its essence, and uses.

Does anyone else have any interesting dowsing, or pendulum work stories or experiments they find interesting? I am interested in hearing other's stories, and learning as much about dowsing as I can.

Funny how such a small thing, can enliven my sense of spiritual wonder, and give me some hope, that there indeed is good out there.

Thank you for reading.
Old 31-10-2017, 11:07 PM
Master
yep iv herd of it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔