Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-05-2018, 08:52 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
I've predicted the future, my Spirit Guide has told me things that would happen in the future with terrifying accuracy. I've astral projected on multiple occasions. I've spoken with spirits who have passed over and I was right about the information I received. I've spoken with animals.

All that is great right, I should be happy... Well, all of it was when I wasn't trying. If I were to open a thread here and offer readings, I would probably get nothing right. Whenever I try to do something I fail. It's really frustrating. I don't understand why it is that whenever I try to do something, I just screw it up. I just can't do anything right and I'm tired of trying. I feel like I shouldn't even be here because I serve no purpose and I want to go home.

What is wrong with me??

Hello,

The title of this thread caught my attention. Specifically, the word "trying."

I have been attending Rosen Method sessions for over a year now. For most of this time period, the therapist has to keep reminding me not to "try," not to use effort, not to do anything. She always has to shift me into the do nothing mode, because I was trying too hard, I was always trying to do something, to get things right, etc.

Doing nothing is one of the hardest lessons for me to learn! It is neurologically imprinted in me. It is actually an un-learning of what I have learned in my life, eg. trying to be this and that, to perform and to achieve, etc.

If you get my drift, my answer is, you don't have to try. Just let it be. Follow the flow.

Wanchain
Old 12-05-2018, 02:34 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
There isn't anything wrong with you at all LillyBelle.

I too have had some of the same experiences you seem to have had.

I have before predicted or had insight of an event scheduled for a future day. It came up in one of my energy readings here, I never willingly attempt to read the future, and I wasn't trying.

My spirit guide, companion, helper, too has told me of the future accurately. It was my spirit guide whom warned me to make a fool of myself in public- to tell a woman about to cross the street with her infant to stop- or get her to stop. If I had not heeded the warning, she would have walked the infant in her carriage straight into a moving car that had just sharply taken the corner as she stopped for a moment, when I randomly made myself look strange by coughing out the word right in response to this, my spirit guide.

I was not trying in any way to communicate with my guide while walking.

I have also spoken with spirits crossed and was incredibly accurate about the information given.

I was not trying then either.

Have you tried? Have you opened a thread here? You said if you were to open a thread here. Open one perhaps? It is entirely up to you of course.

You may be surprised at how accurate you possibly are.

You have a gift LiilyBelle, that is evident. If you know already how to communicate with your guide, and your guide gives you helpful and accurate information? You are gifted. Regardless of whether or not you can not do it off the bat when you try.

I give energy readings here, meaning I try to be accurate- during some of these readings for others I have been told I am accurate enough.

And I am trying. So trying to be accurate and being accurate is entirely possible.

I think perhaps what may be holding you back a little is the anxiety produced by your perspective. You are expecting too much of yourself.

I feel perhaps, if you did open a thread and try and read for others here, with no expectations and focused on having fun, and not worrying one hoot about being accurate or not- perhaps this may let you relax, and when relaxed you may find yourself more open to the messages you are able to receive.

Let me ask, during the moments where you had accurate future related information come to you, while you were not trying, were you tense and worrying about accuracy at the time?

It doesn't matter if it takes you some time to try to do it and be able to.

You are gifted none the less.

And you have every reason, and purpose. And every right to be here.

As any other one of us.

There is nothing wrong with you.

Usually, I am not trying to do anything at all. The messages just pop up out of nowhere.

Here are a few examples:

One day, I was standing outside and one of my Cousins was being incredibly rude and I said something about not liking him. My Spirit Guide proceeded to inform me, we would be living together. I told her she was crazy! -.- Sure enough, we did end up living together.

Then, through that Cousin I met his Sister. We clicked pretty much instantly and I don't remember what I said, but I was informed we would live together. Well, we did.

Just today, we were bringing my Grandfather to the hospital and I got a feeling I should change my shoes. However, I just felt that there wasn't enough time. I slipped and fell at the hospital. -.- You see the shoes were a very old pair of Crocks that I got from Goodwill and they have no traction on them. So, naturally when the guy had just mopped the ER room, I slipped. I should of listened -.-

It's things like that, that drive me crazy because I just can't do it if I'm trying. I remember I got asked to read for someone in front of a haunted house. I thought, okay why not. Well, it wasn't going well, AT ALL. I don't know if I was picking stuff up from everyone else, but I did a terrible job.

Now, I will say, when I was sitting at the table with my Cousin who was talking about her Grandmother, I was able to speak with her. I did a good job with that one.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Posted by LillyBelle

Usually, I am not trying to do anything at all. The messages just pop up out of nowhere.

Here are a few examples:

One day, I was standing outside and one of my Cousins was being incredibly rude and I said something about not liking him. My Spirit Guide proceeded to inform me, we would be living together. I told her she was crazy! -.- Sure enough, we did end up living together.

Then, through that Cousin I met his Sister. We clicked pretty much instantly and I don't remember what I said, but I was informed we would live together. Well, we did.

Just today, we were bringing my Grandfather to the hospital and I got a feeling I should change my shoes. However, I just felt that there wasn't enough time. I slipped and fell at the hospital. -.- You see the shoes were a very old pair of Crocks that I got from Goodwill and they have no traction on them. So, naturally when the guy had just mopped the ER room, I slipped. I should of listened -.-

It's things like that, that drive me crazy because I just can't do it if I'm trying. I remember I got asked to read for someone in front of a haunted house. I thought, okay why not. Well, it wasn't going well, AT ALL. I don't know if I was picking stuff up from everyone else, but I did a terrible job.

Now, I will say, when I was sitting at the table with my Cousin who was talking about her Grandmother, I was able to speak with her. I did a good job with that one.

That is exactly what I mean, when these things come to you, like the case with your guide letting you know who you will be living with in future, or like being told to change your shoes, you are going about your day normally and are in no way worried about nor focusing on how accurate you are, because you never thought the message would come, they are coming naturally. Which means you are very very open when the messages seem to be coming to you. And relaxed.

That is what I mean. Personally I will tell you what has helped me immensely when I read here for others, you do not have to in any way take any of the advice if you do not wish, but I do offer it, in hopes it will help some.

When I read here, I quiet myself. Sometimes I will hold something in my hand, for a meditative focus via touch, a piece of sea glass, or a stone, one of my favorites is a rose quartz recently given to me. I will visualize 3 colored lights around the clients aura, as well as my own. I use the same three every time, and then I quiet my mind.

I let my mind go blank, I steady my breathing, concentrate on that, and then I will let things come to me. With me? Alright bold here: It may take a while for something to come, at least for me it does at times.

I do not let this bother me. I wait. When something comes, I write it in the pm. I'll ask if it relates. I will try to describe what it is I am seeing and feeling as detailed as I can. I do not feel nervous about it. I do not worry about whether or not it is accurate. I realize if I get feedback, the individual will let me know. Then again I close my eyes and relax, and I wait, and wait, until the next thing comes. If I find very drawn to it and I can clearly see and sense it- I will write it out in the pm, and ask if it relates.

Then the third thing- I try for the most part in all energy sessions- to read three things. I have to at least have three things written. I wait. If something again clearly pops out for me, I will write it in the pm, and ask if it resonates, if I get more feelings about anything that comes, I will make sure I write those too. Often enough those extra feelings are extra details and are more important to the reading then the actual images. If you see something you don't understand like a random bumble bee and you are not sure what it means, go from your vision (Your eye) down to your feelings (Your heart) and ask your heart for any feelings associated with the image. If none come you can let it slide and choose to pass it, or if you are like me, I tell the individual I received an image, I will describe the image, and let them know I do not understand what it means, let me know if it does relate, if it doesn't don't worry.

The idea is not to go in worried about accuracy in any way. I start by telling the individual I will try my best. I will let them know I am practicing to develop ability. I may get some things right, I may get many things right, I may get some wrong, I may get all of them wrong.

At the end of the day the point is you tried your best, you took time out of your busy life, and your day, and you offered someone your time and your effort.

You need not worry about being accurate every time. Most people actually aren't at first. You are trying to develop your gift, not be the best psychic straight off the bat.

Have patience and kindness with yourself. Give yourself time. Give yourself a break. Certainly don't be hard on yourself when you are wrong. A lot of the times I've been wrong, I've learned the most valuable lessons. Being wrong has taught me to read better, I get it wrong and the person tells me- hey dude I think you may be taken the imagery too literally here- and they remind me to listen to my feelings- moving from the eye, back down to the heart, checking in there.

What you have described in your thread is absolutely normal. I like I said, have experienced these things as well much like you have, while not trying.

The messages usually come to us like this naturally anyway, when we are relaxed, and open.

Like I said LillyBelle, there is nothing wrong with you at all.

You are gifted.

You may simply be worrying about being accurate straight out the bat a bit too much. Relax, trust yourself, and be patient with yourself.

I have no doubt in my mind you are capable of that which you'd like to do.

You do have a purpose LillyBelle.

Remember that.

Even if we can't all be famous psychics on tv (haha who would want to? )
Old 12-05-2018, 05:44 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
That is exactly what I mean, when these things come to you, like the case with your guide letting you know who you will be living with in future, or like being told to change your shoes, you are going about your day normally and are in no way worried about nor focusing on how accurate you are, because you never thought the message would come, they are coming naturally. Which means you are very very open when the messages seem to be coming to you. And relaxed.

That is what I mean. Personally I will tell you what has helped me immensely when I read here for others, you do not have to in any way take any of the advice if you do not wish, but I do offer it, in hopes it will help some.

When I read here, I quiet myself. Sometimes I will hold something in my hand, for a meditative focus via touch, a piece of sea glass, or a stone, one of my favorites is a rose quartz recently given to me. I will visualize 3 colored lights around the clients aura, as well as my own. I use the same three every time, and then I quiet my mind.

I let my mind go blank, I steady my breathing, concentrate on that, and then I will let things come to me. With me? Alright bold here: It may take a while for something to come, at least for me it does at times.

I do not let this bother me. I wait. When something comes, I write it in the pm. I'll ask if it relates. I will try to describe what it is I am seeing and feeling as detailed as I can. I do not feel nervous about it. I do not worry about whether or not it is accurate. I realize if I get feedback, the individual will let me know. Then again I close my eyes and relax, and I wait, and wait, until the next thing comes. If I find very drawn to it and I can clearly see and sense it- I will write it out in the pm, and ask if it relates.

Then the third thing- I try for the most part in all energy sessions- to read three things. I have to at least have three things written. I wait. If something again clearly pops out for me, I will write it in the pm, and ask if it resonates, if I get more feelings about anything that comes, I will make sure I write those too. Often enough those extra feelings are extra details and are more important to the reading then the actual images. If you see something you don't understand like a random bumble bee and you are not sure what it means, go from your vision (Your eye) down to your feelings (Your heart) and ask your heart for any feelings associated with the image. If none come you can let it slide and choose to pass it, or if you are like me, I tell the individual I received an image, I will describe the image, and let them know I do not understand what it means, let me know if it does relate, if it doesn't don't worry.

The idea is not to go in worried about accuracy in any way. I start by telling the individual I will try my best. I will let them know I am practicing to develop ability. I may get some things right, I may get many things right, I may get some wrong, I may get all of them wrong.

At the end of the day the point is you tried your best, you took time out of your busy life, and your day, and you offered someone your time and your effort.

You need not worry about being accurate every time. Most people actually aren't at first. You are trying to develop your gift, not be the best psychic straight off the bat.

Have patience and kindness with yourself. Give yourself time. Give yourself a break. Certainly don't be hard on yourself when you are wrong. A lot of the times I've been wrong, I've learned the most valuable lessons. Being wrong has taught me to read better, I get it wrong and the person tells me- hey dude I think you may be taken the imagery too literally here- and they remind me to listen to my feelings- moving from the eye, back down to the heart, checking in there.

What you have described in your thread is absolutely normal. I like I said, have experienced these things as well much like you have, while not trying.

The messages usually come to us like this naturally anyway, when we are relaxed, and open.

Like I said LillyBelle, there is nothing wrong with you at all.

You are gifted.

You may simply be worrying about being accurate straight out the bat a bit too much. Relax, trust yourself, and be patient with yourself.

I have no doubt in my mind you are capable of that which you'd like to do.

You do have a purpose LillyBelle.

Remember that.

Even if we can't all be famous psychics on tv (haha who would want to? )

Thank you. I will consider opening a thread some time. Right now things are a bit to stressful for me and I need to get my feet on the ground again. That is something I want to do though. Whether it is just offering healing or something else.
Old 29-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Knower

Nothing. Just go with the flow. Listen carefully and search for a sign.