Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-08-2019, 11:15 PM
Master
Programmed Citrine Wand

I have a natural citrine wand, channeling crystal with 7 sided table, some 12-14 cm tall. Very light, truly natural citrine. To be honest, I've never seen one like this ever.
I've shown it on a spiritual forum when I first bought it around 2010 and several people said there are 3 crystal beings in it (!).
When I bought it I knew I wanted and needed it, yet I could never really connect with it.
A few years back I pondered selling it, but some part of me doesn't want to, plus I know I'll never ever get a citrine of this quality again. Meaning I have to be very sure if I'm going to do that.
I never did, even though I still didn't know what it came here for. I just trusted that I needed it anyway and that it'd work on my environment and my energies.

Then yesterday I was in a Zoom webinar by Diana Cooper & Tim Whild and we could programme a crystal to keep us in 5D.
I had to quickly find something as the webinar went on and there was no time to leisurely walk around my house to find a suitable crystal.
The citrine caught my eye and I thought "Why the heck not?! Maybe that's why it came to me?"
So I did this programming with my citrine and it felt good! I was in doubt a bit as they used clear crystal points, but I thought, who cares, I follow my intuition. And I think it being citrine is actually a very good choice? Since it works on Solar Plexus and ego and such?
I also felt that, if there are indeed 3 crystal beings in it, only 1 would take on this program. And for the first time since I bought it 9-10 yrs ago I feel connected to it :)

Just wanted to share as I thought it was quite special and because I NEVER programme crystals.
Old 08-08-2019, 06:39 AM
Master
What we can do with items......

As I thought about the subject, the following thought came to my mind.

I know of one chap who can not understand how Moldavite Oil and High John the Conqueror Oil can be made.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-08-2019, 09:46 AM
Master
What on earth does that have to do with my posting?
Old 08-08-2019, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
What on earth does that have to do with my posting?

I wish I could delete that post, but I do not know how.........

Having said that, programming crystals might be more common then most people think.

For example in the thread that talked about Azeztulite(TM), why did not other people recognize the quartz's extreme powers before it was trademarked?

Why didn't dealers realize they could buy and sell the item, before it became trademarked, probably with a 100 to 1000 times markup?

As for Moldavite Oil and High John the Conqueror, they both can be made using several different techniques in which one is 'programming'.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.