Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-06-2020, 09:16 PM
Just Tim

Hello and welcome Elsa Sereth White !

I hope you found your answers

Anyway, here's my take on it. So, I (or anyone) could read your post up and down all day all night, anyone other than you couldn't see the answer that's specifically meant for you ! So guides/angels no matter their name, very rarely talk about money. They could in a case let's say.. For example, I personally have a very strong bond with the animal kingdom, and let's say tomorrow I would like to set up an organization protecting/rescuing animals, of all kinds. I would need money to start the project, not billions granted but money that I don't have yet. So I would meditate and ask guidance, probably on to how to have the money to get there. Lottery ? Fund raising ? Extra shifts at work ? These are all natural questions, there's no wrong in it, especially in the dense reality we live in nowadays.

Now I'm telling you, in that specific case, I can totally picture my guides telling me to look around my home, when I go pick up the groceries, or simple take a walk. Are there stray dogs on the way ? Why not starting there, see ? No need for money to help/care for animals.

Then, picture me years later, now I'm part of an organisation that cares for animals ! But now, I'd like to have tons of money to donate, on top of the time and devotion I already give. My guides would then probably say something like "Okay, now I totally see why you want the money." and probably show a way. But there should be a real purpose behind it, for example the refuge is taking care of so many animals we don't have enough space anymore, we need a bigger place. And since now I am aligned with it and there is a purpose... In this case, money would be *one of the possible solutions*.

I agree with Native Spirit, your guides would never tell you to just "make more money", because it seems what you do is only "worthy" if it brings you big money, or at least as much as your peers, and since you don't make as much as you'd like, you're not happy with what you do.

So my advice is (again) the same as Native Spirit, stay away from AP, at least for now ! And if teaching doesn't make you happy, then do what makes you really happy ! You'll see that money and pretty much anything else won't be a problem to you anymore

Keep note that nothing I said was to make you angry, or attack you in any way. I only wish for you the very best, as for any being, here or anywhere else.

Peace to you !
Old 06-06-2020, 09:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa Sereth White
It may be that guides take on whichever type of attitude is most beneficial to the learner. Could it be that my guides are reluctant to explain because it challenges me to depend on myself more, or even use my frustration as fuel, convert it to passion? [1] I must say, I was hoping this was something experienced by others so we could embrace the challenge of uncovering more about them. I do believe this is the challenge set forth for me. I need to push myself to find more about these mysterious beings, with the highest respect and admiration. [2]

In my opinion, to say my guide is reluctant to explain [3] is not demeaning in any way. This is the form they chose to take for me. I say it out of frustration, but it is also my opinion that the expression of this frustration wouldn’t offend them.

Also perhaps my idea of ‘guide’ is different than others. All I know is these beings go to great lengths to help me, though they expect me to put forth the same amount of work. [4] They know way more than I can imagine, come from far away, have high expectations of me, and see my ultimate destination is to travel in the same realms they do, and to obtain the knowledge they have. [5]

That’s a very interesting point you bring up- that guides must present messages in symbolic form if your in deep trance, so as not to get distorted by our minds presumptions and ways we fall into thinking in order to survive in this (more limited) world. I believe these guides exist not only within my universe, but within their own. In other words, their just as ‘real’ as I am. Do you think so? [6] If so, do you think that they can connect with us in just a light trance? [7] I’ve always thought of the astral plane something beyond our dreams, a place we can access through pushing through our psyche (our psyche lays between the physical world and the astral world) and there in the astral, we can meet others who have pushed through, from wherever they came from, wether they’re other humans existing on earth in this dimension or another, or if they’re from another realm, as my guides are. So, you see, i feel that the astral plane is the most likely place to connect. [8] In a light trance, such as in meditation within this ’waking’ life (I dislike that word) would it be the same guide reaching you? [9]

I believe that you try to fit your astral experience in the framework of your beliefs. It is what we all do, but it is easier to observe it when others do that.

Surely, my interpretations are affected by my beliefs too, even if I'm aware of this probability, and do my best to leave my beliefs out.

[1] I don't think that anybody sets up challenges for us. Our challenges arise only from our own ignorance of what we are, and why we are here now.

[2] As far as I know, each one of us is assisted only by one guide, who assists several others too. They don't require from us anything, not even respect. They understand what being human is.

[3] Your guide sends you the most appropriate guidance all the time. It is us who can't receive it, or distort it, because of our level of development, and because of the brainwashing we go through while being raised and functioning in a human society.

[4] They don't expect anything. They help unconditionally. Not from love, but because they understand where we are in our development. Generally, it doesn't matter what we do. The purpose is to become conscious creators.

[5] They don't come from far away, as they project instantaneously. Again, they have no high expectations, and they know this process takes eons. It isn't a matter of acquiring knowledge, but of eventually evolving to master our creative capability, so we could function on an instantaneously-thought-responsive plane of existence, which we can't yet, because we're overwhelmed by emotions.

[6] There is only one universe, the wider reality, but we can perceive of it only according to our evolvement. Simply, everything is "around" us, but we just aren't able to perceive it. They are what we are, but are more evolved. "Real" is a misnomer, because nothing is "not real". We just have an incorrect opinion about reality. There is no objective reality. Your reality is the portion of the wider reality you are able to perceive, filtered through your beliefs. Your subconscious creates your own individual reality, with everything in it. Same for everybody else, based on a co-agreed blueprint at a subconscious level. Hence the parallel universes.

[7] They connect with us all the time. It is just that we aren't able to receive their messages, as I wrote above. There is an optimum level of trance for best communication. Too low, we don't receive anything. Too high, we distort too much of what we receive. On a scale of 1 to 100, the optimum is about 65-70. That's what I found.

[8] The "astral" is just another level of awareness of the same reality. It isn't another "space". It isn't the best place to receive messages, because in that state your thoughts and beliefs manifest too much, and distort the messages you receive, and the experiences you have. Astral projection, lucid dreaming, out-of-body experiences are about the same thing, altered states of consciousness that project your awareness independently of your bubble of reality, bubble that you create for yourself. Actually during deep sleep we have the best projections, the most useful ones, when we focus into our inner-self part of our personality. The relation between you-awake and your inner-self, is like the relation between you-in-your-dream and you-awake.

[9] Meditation is equivalent with astral projection. It isn't more locale than astral projection. Meditation, prayer, astral projection, lucid dreaming, obe, psychedelic drugs, hypnosis, day dreaming, ..., all are tools meant to do the same thing: put you in trance, which means changing your focus of awareness. Each one of those is part of a framework that gives them the appearance of something else, adding a baggage of distorting and limiting beliefs. Stripping of those frameworks works better. I use self-hypnosis.

Anyway, I don't try to convince you of anything, I just replied to your post. You shouldn't believe me, nor anybody else. You should just explore everything for yourself and draw your own conclusions.

I don't fully endorse Seth's teachings channeled by Jane Roberts and recorded by her husband Robert Butts either, as I haven't studied them (just browsed here and there, from curiosity). I believe them to be accurate in proportion of about 80%, mostly because of the distortions inherently induced by Jane and Rob (see the above quote I posted). I found out that many of the concepts mentioned in the Seth material confirm my beliefs based on my direct psychic experiences, which obviously is comforting. That's why occasionally I quote Seth, because people pay more attention to what a widely recognized channel says.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.