Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 05-06-2020, 10:56 AM
Master

New sensation of vibrations

I've been meditating deeply in these last days. I had more than a week of continuous heart palpitations, it seems that my heart managed to adjust itself to the changes that appear as a result of deep meditation. Now, I noticed that the top right side of my nose is vibrating, I noticed this two days ago and now even when I do not meditate, it may happen that my nose is vibrating. These vibrations kinda moved down from my forehead to my nose, I felt the flow, as if something was flowing within that part of my head.

Interesting thing.
Old 05-06-2020, 03:17 PM
Master

Perhaps we should look at the head ovoid as a collective whole comprising of many energy centres ... far more than documented. After all, if the Sahasrara is said to be a lotus with 1000 petals/ connections, we are looking at infinite nodes.

A few I can affirm as valid include the chin, nose bridge, eyes, Ajna, Lalana, Guru, Sahasrara, Bindu, Medulla, ear lobes, temples ... it seems connected as a grid looping form over front and back (spine) as well as the entire Sushumna.

As you know well yourself, nothing here to be analysed. Sit back and enjoy the ride!

Old 08-06-2020, 09:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Perhaps we should look at the head ovoid as a collective whole comprising of many energy centres ... far more than documented. After all, if the Sahasrara is said to be a lotus with 1000 petals/ connections, we are looking at infinite nodes.

A few I can affirm as valid include the chin, nose bridge, eyes, Ajna, Lalana, Guru, Sahasrara, Bindu, Medulla, ear lobes, temples ... it seems connected as a grid looping form over front and back (spine) as well as the entire Sushumna.

As you know well yourself, nothing here to be analysed. Sit back and enjoy the ride!

I see. You know, everything new is kinda scarry for the human mind, at least for mine it is.

Fear is what stops me from reaching even deeper states, I meditate for hours and I reach this stage where my body gets totally numb, I know that after this stage I can just leave my body and explore, yet I am afraid.

Afraid that I may mess my mind completely, for example, the more I meditated, the more I had heart palpitations, they were so powerful and so repetitive that I used to have them even when not meditating. Then I just let them happen, I simply let the experience be and they stopped and I was able to go in deeper states.

I understand that when you embrace your fears completely, they disappear completely.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Master

Fear of the unknown is natural. We can always request the Universe to slow down the pace so that we are not apprehensive.

I recall that earlier on, I used to feel disconcerted with the rising intensity of magnetism within. Gradually, we get acclimatised and can reduce fear. Fears are self imposed blockages.

We look at a fear ... any fear. Look in nonchalance without suppressing or even sublimating it. The fear disappears, being an imaginary thought construct.

I really don’t know about out of body experience as you refer to. Perhaps some others on SF who are experienced may guide you better.

Old 11-06-2020, 12:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I've been meditating deeply in these last days. I had more than a week of continuous heart palpitations, it seems that my heart managed to adjust itself to the changes that appear as a result of deep meditation. Now, I noticed that the top right side of my nose is vibrating, I noticed this two days ago and now even when I do not meditate, it may happen that my nose is vibrating. These vibrations kinda moved down from my forehead to my nose, I felt the flow, as if something was flowing within that part of my head.

Interesting thing.

Feel it and recognize it as Love. This Universe is built on a Fearless Love.
Old 13-07-2020, 02:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Sound Vibrations are very powerful and are a bridge to the world of divine. The Bhagavad Gita states that 'om' was the first sound of the universe and after that everything else came into existence. It is stated in the Vedic scriptures that in this present day and age, it is very important for us to chant the holy name of the Lord as the Lord has invested all of His powers in it. The Holy name of the lord is all-powerful. The holy name is strength , the holy name is love and the holy name is the Lord's association.
Old 13-07-2020, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

Interesting thing.

Very cool stuff.

You can expect for a lot of things like that to happen, it's pretty normal.

One thing to notice is that when it happens where is your attention? Are you then lost in the sensations and where they are happening? Like lost in a thought?

Understand, that energy, all of it is all you, trust yourself. In meditation ignore it and just continue on with your practice.

As far as leaving your body, that is not a part of meditation. You are off playing in the playground at that point. Again notice how when you get that deep you start getting lost in thoughts, in wants and fears... let it all go and go back to your meditation.

Good luck :)
Old 02-08-2020, 07:56 AM
Knower

awesome! I get vibrations and twitches too.
lol.

and I totally relate to that sense of 'fear' or apprehension when I've gone to a newly deeper setting.
sometimes the fear isn't of whats beyond, but fear that it may end before I get there. and then it ends. hahaha. though I know both fears are active in me.

my 'thinking' body is over-active, always has been, and while its served me great in the world, its what slows me down in my healing practice sometimes.

sometimes the thoughts wandering on their own are distracting, once I realized they were 'telling me' something I needed to know, a place in my memory I had to return to and relaunch myself from that moment. so even though I was 'thinking' and not in a quiet state of meditation, this chatter supplied to the direction of meditation, and once I realized it... my God the flow that just surged in me. (and then my legs were vibrating like crazy)

the vibrations are normal. and as everyone else pointed out, to ease into it, and let it be. I'm learning that myself now.
one thing I am trying to investigate is at which point of the healing do the vibrations or twitches take place.
is it when I'm at a specific chakra? is the twitching close to this chakra or not
or is it relative to the strength of flow. or both?
I have an inquisitive nature, I like to study myself and what happens to me
and take it from a diagnostic approach. this way I can understand things, and learn where to grow, what to channel etc.

again. awesome!
thanx for sharing this.