Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-09-2011, 04:00 PM
mattie

Original Post With Periods & Paragraphs

I took the liberty of putting this in the form that I think Medium Laura was asking for to make it more readable. I didn’t change the text any except adding periods where many commas were & capitalizing the first word of the sentence. Making it more readable helps others reply.
-----------------

Sorry for the Dramatic title, but i need help putting something together, thus why I have joined to forum. ALOT of strange occurences have been happening lately, somethings I cannot even explain..... and i think i'm tapping into something that happened a long time ago.

Allow me to explaine, excuse the worry but i have something that is really freaking me out. From a young age I have always been sensitive about people on the other side. My father brought me up a pagan. He himself, and his grandmother were both mediums. He told me he passed this 'gift' onto me in my genes (and my brother, who strangely enough spoke to 'dead boys' when he was 2-4 years and now is extremely unsensitive).

Anyway, I believe I have two familiars, one of which Is my horse, Tess, she found me last year and I rescued her, the bond we have is impeccable. I have worked with horses for the majority of my life. Where I work and keep my horse, we have a pond. To get to my horses field I have to walk past the pond, which I have allways sensed something dangerous and pure nasty there!! But it wasn't until my 17th birthday something has really kicked off....

A month ago, i started to smell the strongest smell of severly rotting meat as I walked past the pond, which continued for two weeks after then. I put this off thinking it could be a dead rabbit (as foxes are high in our area!). After two weeks the smell changed over night, to the smell of cinnamon? This continued for an extra two weeks until two nights ago. (everything seems to be coming in twos). Two nights ago I was back late from college and had to pass the pond when It was fairly dark. I felt a presence watching me very closely. I felt ill and almost queezy so I called upon my spirit guide and other good spirits to help protect me. Up ahead I saw a hare watching me closely, which reasured me as I knew this could well be the spirits form of protection.

On the way past the pond I felt a burning sensation. When I got back to the car, my mum had told me the radio turned itself on full volume, and wouldn't turn down, or off, until I had passed the pond. Not only this, white noise came up on a walkie talkie we had in the car (peculiarly?).

That same night I had a dream. In the same pond a body was found (as the pond has dried out this passed summer), but it was severly decomposed and it barely had any flesh left on it. Now, I thought this could be baisic psychology, and the pond had just freaked me out slightly earlier on in the day. But I have the skill to step out of my dreams when I'm having a nightmare, and wake myself up. I have done this since I think I was about 5 years old, I was unable to do this through this dream. The next day (and since) I have not been able to pass the pond without feeling sick or queazy. I'm sure there is something following me & I'm tapping into what has happened.

Where my stables is situated is in Lichfield, which loosely translates to 'Death Field' or 'Field of the Dead' in latin. The original meaning for this was because Lichfield was used to dump dead bodies in a mass burial through the times of the plague.

If anybody can help me PLEASE DOO!!!! I am so worried, there is something nasty around me, please, please, please, PLEASE help me make sense of this please :). Thank you, sorry for the breif introduction of myself. I am in need of much help though :( xxxxxx Thank you and may spirits guide you safely.
Old 25-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
The title is OK. Good for you for being assertive & using something eye catching!

First, take a deep breath & exhale these concerns.

Even before I had finished reading your post I was thinking what John32241 said about your picking up on the energies of those who were buried there from the plague.

I wonder if your picking up on these energies so clearly is somehow a call to do some sort of energy work w/ them, helping release the energies that surrounded their death as part of the planet’s energy work? You might try a ceremony at the pond where you act as a facilitator to help release these energies to rebalance the area. Given your substantial energetic lineage I have every confidence you will tap into what ever you need to do. TRUST your gut feeling & do whatever you are guided to do even if this seems a bit odd.

Let any & all ideas surface about this. Just to toss out a few, this could include riding around the pond on your horse in the manner that a chakra balancing would be done, tossing something (cinnamon?) in the pond or otherwise using cinnamon (tea, powder) as part of a ritual, allowing your self to be used as an energy portal for needed energies going either way (to the planet from the Universe or vice versa) but ONLY w/ the statement that it is, ... as is safe for my physical & nonphysical body. It may be that several things will be useful, so give your self the freedom to experiment w/ this. It might be useful to ask your spiritual team about how cinnamon would be used or call the being connected w the cinnamon.

Donna Eden’s chakra balancing for a human is summarized, ‘One can do this energy balancing their self or have another assist. The energy in our hands works somewhat like a magnet. Shake excess energy off the hands w/ a finger flicking motion. Begin w/ the root chakra & move up to the crown chakra. Place either or both hands, palm down, about 4” above the chakra, circling counterclockwise. Shake energy off fingers again. W/ hands in the same position, circle clockwise for at least half as long as the counterclockwise motion. 3-9 minutes per chakra. Finish w/ shaking the energy off the fingers again.’
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh....php?p=273387#

When working w/ this pond energy, definitely clear your own energies after dealing w/ it. An improvised pond balancing could be riding the horse around the pond counterclockwise several times, then counterclockwise at least half as long as the clockwise loops were.

My gut feeling is that this isn’t your being affected by meddlesome spirit tricksters, but if so you can order them to scram.

I wonder if the first time you smelled the rank smell, then the cinnamon was when some other clearing was done? It may be that this did as much as was possible, & now on the site hands on energy assistance is now needed? Or that when you smelled the cinnamon you were unknowingly connecting w/ a being or energy, thus releasing the energies involved w/ the rank smell, being an active, albeit unintentional portal?

About essential oils, ‘Cinnamon- for psychic and intuitive enhancement. Burning cinnamon during rituals can increase psychic awareness and improve intuition. Also used for raising energetic vibrations and deepening meditation. Cinnamon has been known to spiritually protect against negativity and purify environments of evil entities, so set your clear intent to ward off nasties when using cinnamon,’
http://www.suzannebovenizer.com/arom...l-aromatherapy

‘Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil: A high-vibration oil, used for personal protection. Helps us connect with our psychic powers, used with visualization to create prosperity. Purifying, healing, empowering, protective. Stimulates visions, strengthens focus, attracts wealth, love and harmony. Aids in connecting with guides. The warm, spicy aroma of cinnamon has been sought throughout the ages both as a valuable commodity and for its ability to improve wellness. ... *Associated with the Element of Fire. *Opens root chakra.’
http://barbaraelizabeth.com/barbaraE...roperties.html

My solution to the above problem does not cost a single cent! Just those prayers or mantra will do. Why does it take so much effort when the very solution is so simple. Unless of course the thread starter has auditory & nasal hallucinations. Then that`s a a problem a psychiatrist will have to solve.
Old 25-09-2011, 06:31 PM
mattie

Reposted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Again, as much as I'd like to help you.. there is no separation of words to even get through this...

Put in some "ENTER KEY" returns and I will attempt to see what you need help with.

I just reposted this w/ paragraphs & periods. Most periods were commas. I didn't change any of the text. It is listed as, 'Original Post With Periods ...' & is currently showing directly above your post this is replying to.

Blocks of text are hard for me to read too.
Old 26-09-2011, 03:44 AM
Master
Whenever I read a lot on the computer, I often will just highlight a paragraph or however much I want to read at one time, and that makes it easier for the eyes to track ~ my son taught me that ~ I noticed him doing it and I thought gee, what a great idea! (Good luck with that situation, teasing fate.)

Old 26-09-2011, 04:03 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by teasing_fate
sorry for the Dramatic title, but i need help putting something together, thus why I have joined to forum. ALOT of strange occurences have been happening lately, somethings I cannot even explain..... and i think i'm tapping into something that happened a long time ago.

First off welcome to SF. Lets take this in bits OK. First step is breath, things are ok as SF is a supportive and understanding site to have come to find.

Allow me to explaine, excuse the worry but i have something that is really freaking me out, from a young age I have always been sensitive about people on the other side, my father brought me up a pagan, he himself, and his grandmother were both mediums.

It is very common for "sensitivities" to come to us at an early age. I was 6 with first memories but I did not have the family supports ( due alot to the the times I came into as I am 48 ) . There was not the openess to being different and surly no internet LOL. We are all " Mediums " on a base level the difference I feel is simply our vibration to open to it all. The "gifts" do run in the family line that is in our very DNA I feel. I have three kids ALL "gifted" so its all good.

He told me he passed this 'gift' onto me in my genes (and my brother, who strangely enough spoke to 'dead boys' when he was 2-4 years and now is extremely unsensitive).

It is very common for children to LOOSE that part of them if its not enouraged to grow by the age of 6. That was simply not maybe thier soul's path to go. Its not for everyone to open too and its harder I feel on boy's that are taught to be strong and not show the emotions a girl can.

Anyway, I believe I have two familiars, one of which Is my horse, Tess, she found me last year and I rescued her, the bond we have is impeccable. I have worked with horses for the majority of my life and where I work and keep my horse, we have a pond.

We all have animal guides or familiars. I recommend a book on this topic
Animal Magick by D.J. Conway its on working with animial familiars and one I so LOVe to keep near me.

To get to my horses field I have to walk past the pond, which I have allways sensed something dangerous and pure nasty there!! But it wasn't until my 17th birthday something has really kicked off....

How does the horse react around the pond ? Animals are very sensitive to energies. I feel that danger of the pond is more one falling into the pond on the back of the horse. ( this happened to a friend of mine ) . Get too close to the soft edge and in one goes.

a month ago, i started to smell the strongest smell of severly rotting meat as I walked past the pond, which continued for two weeks after then. I put this off thinking it could be a dead rabbit (as foxes are high in our area!). After two weeks the smell changed over night, to the smell of cinnamon?

Hmmmm I know that smell well. Tis not nice that one. It does not mean that there is something bad in the pond at times its gases from alge in water that gives off that smell.

this continued for an extra two weeks until two nights ago. (everything seems to be coming in twos ) two nights ago I was back late from college and had to pass the pond when It was fairly dark, I felt a presence watching me very closely, I felt ill and almost queezy so I called upon my spirit guide and other good spirits to help protect me.

The mind starts to wonder as it gets dark. What might well have been watching ye is an animal. It does not take much for those fears to creep into us and cause us to feel uneasy. Pressures maybe too from the schoo day at play. Calling in one's Guides is a good way of easing fears. Too we are never alone on our path.

Up ahead I saw a hare watching me closely, which reasured me as I knew this could well be the spirits form of protection. On the way past the pond I felt a burning sensation, when I got back to the car, my mum had told me the radio turned itself on full volume, and wouldn't turn down, or off, until I had passed the pond.

While Spirits can interfeer with electronics so can many other things. A plane passing over or short wave radio ext ext. One is already wary of the pond so maybe one might try putting White Light around it. Ease some of those concerns and see what comes from that.

Not only this, white noise came up on a walkie talkie we had in the car (peculiarly?). That same night I had a dream, in the same pond a body was found (as the pond has dried out this passed summer), but it was severly decomposed and it barely had any flesh left on it. Now, I thought this could be baisic psychology, and the pond had just freaked me out slightly earlier on in the day.

Simple way to rule that out is "missing person" reports for your area. 99.99 % of the time that is just fear's coming into a dream. The pond being dried up and the state of the body line up to how things look there on the land ?

But I have the skill to step out of my dreams when I'm having a nightmare, and wake myself up. I have done this since I think I was about 5 years old, I was unable to do this through this dream. The next day (and since) I have not been able to pass the pond without feeling sick or queazy, I'm sure there is something following me & I'm tapping into what has happened. Where my stables is situated is in Lichfield, which loosely translates to 'Death Field' or 'Field of the Dead' in latin, the original meaning for this was because Lichfield was used to dump dead bodies in a mass burial through the times of the plague.

There might well be energy left there. What one might try is blessing the place. Land holds the energy but the dead move on. Sad as it was mass graves were the only way to handle such a massive event. Bless that never comes to us again.

If anybody can help me PLEASE DOO!!!! I am so worried, there is something nasty around me, please, please, please, PLEASE help me make sense of this please :) thank you, sorry for the breif introduction of myself. I am in need of much help though :( xxxxxx Thank you and may spirits guide you safely xxxxxxx

I think a lot is in the NAME of the land....as words play a huge role in our lives. I pulled for one an Archangle Card and I got " Spiritual Understanding" Maybe one is simply on one of those "Shifts" we feel. One did not make comment on the horses being upset there and animal are SO sensitive to energy....

I hope this helps some....its not easy feeling energies but one know's one has Guides so there is a step ahead one has.

Lynn