Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Headintheclouds Headintheclouds is offline
Knower
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 193
  Headintheclouds's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnGold
I think the numbers just got mixed up in transition of communication. and I think your Mom was preparing you for something on May 5th.

I could understand that, but the astral incident happened on May 5th or 6th. I rejected the idea that 50 10 pertained to the date of May 10th at first too. But, it seems to line up. It's pretty out there I know Lol
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-03-2018, 08:29 PM
Headintheclouds Headintheclouds is offline
Knower
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 193
  Headintheclouds's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Very cool. Yes I do believe it was merely meant as a heads up. We aren't meant to stop things only be aware because the event has more significance for us than regular every day experiences. Pretty awesome and helps us to see we aren't alone and thing are the way they are meant to be. Sorry for your loss.

That's what I've come to terms with; that she merely gave me a heads up so when it happened, I would know that "They" (family in spirit) were expecting my cousin so to speak. The only people I told at first were my partner, father and brother. I had talked to them multiple times about my astral experiences. I'm glad I did, especially that time because it validated the message. I told a few family members the same thing after his death, but said it was a dream (not everyone gets the whole obe thing).

Honesty, this experience helped tremendously with the shock, grief, funeral process, etc because I knew it truly WAS meant to be and that my cousin was fine, just on the other side with family.

Basically, They were expecting his arrival, we weren't expecting his departure.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-03-2018, 03:41 AM
AutumnGold AutumnGold is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 43
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
I could understand that, but the astral incident happened on May 5th or 6th. I rejected the idea that 50 10 pertained to the date of May 10th at first too. But, it seems to line up. It's pretty out there I know Lol

Oh sorry I was getting confused with the dates! :)
I meant 50 10 = May 10th

If your gut tells you that it was about that date, your probably correct :)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-03-2018, 04:29 PM
BlazingEssence BlazingEssence is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 80
 
Hello Dear friend

Sorry, you might not like what I am about to say. I believe you missed the meaning. I am assuming you did meet your mother and that you had proper recollection of your experience. 50 10 would certainly not mean the date of your cousin's death. You asked about the soul residing in your house and she would give you a heads up about your cousin's death, doesn't add up. You should concentrate back in time and figure out what those numbers mean.

Thanks
Blaze
__________________
MySpace
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-03-2018, 01:08 AM
shoresh shoresh is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 71
 
Headintheclouds,

Yes, it is true what your mom said. I had the same experience with the my beautiful son, ...he knew he was going to leave for awhile that year. When at last it was final...and he told me he knew his life was going to be short...and he told me directly that, I was given a number....3, like telepathically planted in my mind. I mistook it to be thirty (most likely because I was in a absolute state of horror) and in 3 days he was dead...ran over by someone while he was driving in his own lane to a doctor's appt.
Communication from there-to-here can be cryptic at times and is hard to figure out. (there were many other happenings that year too that indicated his leaving...)

I am sorry for the loss of your dear cousin, but it is comforting to know that he had a reception committee on the other side.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-03-2018, 01:27 PM
Headintheclouds Headintheclouds is offline
Knower
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 193
  Headintheclouds's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoresh
Headintheclouds,

Yes, it is true what your mom said. I had the same experience with the my beautiful son, ...he knew he was going to leave for awhile that year. When at last it was final...and he told me he knew his life was going to be short...and he told me directly that, I was given a number....3, like telepathically planted in my mind. I mistook it to be thirty (most likely because I was in a absolute state of horror) and in 3 days he was dead...ran over by someone while he was driving in his own lane to a doctor's appt.
Communication from there-to-here can be cryptic at times and is hard to figure out. (there were many other happenings that year too that indicated his leaving...)

I am sorry for the loss of your dear cousin, but it is comforting to know that he had a reception committee on the other side.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure we all have a welcome committee when it's our time. It's harder on us, because we're the ones left behind. That's my take on it anyway
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-03-2018, 01:32 PM
Headintheclouds Headintheclouds is offline
Knower
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 193
  Headintheclouds's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingEssence
Hello Dear friend

Sorry, you might not like what I am about to say. I believe you missed the meaning. I am assuming you did meet your mother and that you had proper recollection of your experience. 50 10 would certainly not mean the date of your cousin's death. You asked about the soul residing in your house and she would give you a heads up about your cousin's death, doesn't add up. You should concentrate back in time and figure out what those numbers mean.

Thanks
Blaze


I did ask about "George" but her response was "Hmmm" as in "That's not important". Then she said "50 10" (to the best of my recollection) and "Listen, pay attention, something is going to happen later this week". She repeated 50 10. To the best of my knowledge, that's what she was referring to. I know, it's hard to believe. I was confused at first too.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums