Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 23-07-2017, 04:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
They're two ways that can be done, by using the light, it can dissolve or shrink any attachments to the light or using the energy consciousness to pass through the attachments. These are two different process.

We are talking about two different process here. One is using consciousness to pass through the attachments another one is using light to shrink them into the light. So cancellation and cessation work differently. But cessation may not work for all people because not many have that so call "light".

OK, I guess I call it 'the light of conscious awareness' because when it is seen in conscious awareness that is the same as it 'coming to light' (which is common English term)

Quote:
Equanimity is achieved when there has no attachment is in the mind or you can calm myself down. For pure white light is not everyone has it in his mind, it can be from outside. As I know , the demons "energy" religion are gathering of energy light from their followers to spreading this white or dark energy light.

I'm pretty sure the pure white light isn't in the mind in the same way thoughts are - I know people imagine light in their various practices - but in my case I did not imagine it. It came to me unexpectedly.

Quote:
Equanimity is depending on one's propensity or personality or cultivation of personality by that person or it can be practice by using methods. As for me, I can do it anyhow or whatever or wherever or whenever I crave for it . It's simple because you just think of nothing, but concentrate on your inner self and slowly let your craving diminish in a few seconds then you can achieve the equanimity. After I've done it the first time and I no need to do it again or just to claim for then it will appear in my mind.

Well I always say meditation is the practice of equanimity, so I have to agree with this method. I don't see how anyone can crave for it, because if you crave, equanimity is lessened. Your second sentence sounds more like it, as diminished craving is greater equanimity. It is really just conscious awareness without any personal reactivity, so in the teaching it is simplified to saying the cessation of desires and aversions is the state of equanimity. To be realistic, we all have our ups and downs and can only do our best to keep a level head, and not become overwhelmed by life's vicissitudes.
Old 23-07-2017, 04:46 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I wanted to add this but I couldn't edit my post.

Trust of self/trust of others/trust of life. When you trust yourself and feel connected and embodied with core strength on all levels of that in you,you can move through the world open to others and life more grounded and clear. Your knowing is then. I know myself. The knowing and proving yourself to yourself through this whole. "Look at what I know". " I know more than you" " your wrong, I am right mentality ceases". And people in Buddhist threads actually move past their constant back and forth knowingness to know themselves in all that..��

I think what other do or attracted to the not Buddhism teaching or practice as a result of diversion of Buddhism. And they're not aware the dangerous of the practice. He can be totally invaded by the demonic energy and no more himself by getting pass through the main whole nervous system. And they enjoy the reaction of entities inside him which are invaders. That's they'll be not him anymore and like taking of drugs. They may not aware of the real meaning of what they've done. That's they're open to the evil doing.

When a person believe in Buddhism, they're following the trend to the good and when they like to divert themselves it's not enough faith of the Buddhism and go along with the demons religion. He should see the future but not neglect it and only focus on the minute important elements in life. That means people are undeniable for entices in this world.
Old 23-07-2017, 04:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
What I meant about individual process and integration is this, the process of attaining insight/clarity whatever one calls it.

Yes, the insight road to wisdom - you're talkin' my language.

Quote:
becomes like markers of awareness to the process of others walking through their process. One aspect of learning those markers now integrated in me through universal wonders and experiences is the deeper awareness of the Buddhist teachings that have as you mentioned become an embodiment and open state "aware".

The way I approach it is opening up through the body, the purification from the surface of hard solidity deeper to subtle levels. That's my way so that's what I talk about, and all the other ways, I don't know about them - and really I think everyone needs to find their own way, and don't follow, don't lead, don't try to help, advise etc and so on. We can see 'try to help' creates bad vibes all the time. I don't know why people keep doing it, getting offended when they are no thanked and so on and so on and so on. People are not aware how all these 'good will' desires are self sating, and really have nothing to do with the benefit of others. For example, here on SF I can role play the great Buddhist meditator, but in the ashram I serve others by cleaning rooms, working long hours in the kitchen and so on. When I served a fairly high station as the meditation student's carer, I served by cleaning the toilet and shower block every day. That care only appears in the quality of the work I do in consideration for those I serve. It isn;t what I do, like important teaching or menial dunny cleaning, but the motivation for my doings. We see different levels of dunny cleaning - quick minimal jobs because the cleaner don't like the task, and really high shine work because the cleaner wants what is best for the meditation group. I was running the basic day to day kitchen staff and cleaning people, who are all unpaid for their services, and had to remind people that you need to, like, fold the blanket with care. Not carefully per se, but because you actually care about the person who's coming to use this room. People are used to working for reward, and do great work out of self pride, so as to be noticed and get promotions, so we aren't socially conditioned to care, and most us forge meaningless lives with no point. Status is strongly embedded in us psychologically, but I have served in high and low stations, and the teacher's work is not higher than the cleaner's. How high the work is can be measured in the depth of caring which motivates it, and can't be measured in the high social station of the worker. Then we start to be respectful, and stop treating people as lessers as ignorants, and followers, as docile and obedient and so forth.

Quote:
The process for myself now serves my listening and support of others. Did I need to walk through, open to so much in connection to understand the core essence and my true self in much simpler terms of living and being me? Yes. Fear laden, conditioned skewed views plus suppressed emotional baggage chose a path entwined in many paths to experience myself connected in this way. I would say now all those tools I used were really only information that I could relate connections to the world in ways that resonated and felt safe to reveal myself to myself in. I never ignored myself in all those things so through process and undestanding thingsike chakras, energy healing practices and the many so called new age practices I opened to, I was a self aware and deeply self reflective person.

Indeed, making safe spaces is very important...

Personally, I'm not into new age stuff, no crystals, cards, spells, twinflames - but alternative healings is a cool thing - as I did grow up in the magical land of Papua New Guinea - and there's nothing 'material' about that place. Chakra I experience as sensation or the top of my head seems to let the light in. I invented a metta meditation once which started 'love of the universe. Top of my head' so crown chakra - hmmm, I'm down wit dat.

I imagine myself to be a deeply reflective person myself, I mean, I big into self awareness so everything is self reflection.

Quote:
My goal through process was to find myself in a those things. Now she I am working with others the space is my clarity, because I listen as deep as I listen to myself clear. I was deeply afraid of others, life and had no buffer (supportive mechanism in me at all to build safe process. So those external relationships provided a tool (which became my parental reconnection/safe source)that built a slow and comfortable feeling "I feel connected and feel some measure of control in my world" To stand up for myself, open and let go.

Hey - making safe space is a really refined skill, so kudos to you for getting all the elements into play! I can tell that you're safe, so it comes across pretty clear.

The second thing, having a measure of control - we call that 'self-determination' in humanities language, and that is the empowerment. OK so we have high spiritual ones here speaking on empowerment through gurus, but I know by their domineering stance that whatever it is they speak of is not empowerment - it's the opposite - because giving the space of bringing up the possibilities so is empowered is always their own determination without undue influence, coercion and/or temptation.

Quote:
So long standing trust and liberation was done "my way" and through a deeper connection of ones relationship to the world from that point of awareness is the feeling and connection one can do anything. Live fully safe and know that the world as it is still supports me as I am now. When your a seed of deep rooted fear the core aspect of not wa ting to let go will have you in delusion for a very long time in the unfolding of deeper grounded trust.

Well, I'm a pretty average guy with my own life issues, fears and torments, but my favorite virtue is truthfulness, which is honesty and trust. I know through my working experience that trust the key to the door, and cultivating trust in people who have been screwed over is like a slow opening, and people have their stuff which is better kept secret... and on this level, self determination is letting people determine for themselves what they want to reveal and what they keep secret. That opens trust pretty well, too.
Old 23-07-2017, 06:10 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
OK, I guess I call it 'the light of conscious awareness' because when it is seen in conscious awareness that is the same as it 'coming to light' (which is common English term)

I'm pretty sure the pure white light isn't in the mind in the same way thoughts are - I know people imagine light in their various practices - but in my case I did not imagine it. It came to me unexpectedly.

Well I always say meditation is the practice of equanimity, so I have to agree with this method. I don't see how anyone can crave for it, because if you crave, equanimity is lessened. Your second sentence sounds more like it, as diminished craving is greater equanimity. It is really just conscious awareness without any personal reactivity, so in the teaching it is simplified to saying the cessation of desires and aversions is the state of equanimity. To be realistic, we all have our ups and downs and can only do our best to keep a level head, and not become overwhelmed by life's vicissitudes.

The different between them are, Buddhist use his consciousness as his third eye and travel inside the astral space. But what you see with you consciousness to see the white light to swallow the attachments. But if it's a god or something alive , they can only hide there and come out at a later time.

If you see the white light after you learn the energy stuff then it's possible that what I said about the collection of the energy and sent to you. Formerly, I saw a god who spreading a few hundreds of boxes on the ground for practicing of the energy stuff. The box has three layers inside of it is dark energy but outside is white, that's it can keep the energy in either layer of two spaces. That's between the first and second or second and third layers.The energy can be either white and dark color.

At first that I saw are not the demons but the followers or the demons , they're the practitioners of that energy stuff. After sometimes then I finally met the naked ugly demons, the founder of the crazy practice of energy stuff.

So you disturbing of meditationis apparently the invasion of you origin of belief and you identity of your self until you're no more you then they will quit or they are you. I don't know whether or after that condition that you can get your equanimity easily?
Old 23-07-2017, 06:31 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
.. Buddhist use his consciousness as his third eye and travel inside the astral space. ...
Astral space? Is this where one may meet the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
Old 23-07-2017, 06:57 AM
Master
Quote:
The different between them are, Buddhist use his consciousness as his third eye and travel inside the astral space. But what you see with you consciousness to see the white light to swallow the attachments. But if it's a god or something alive , they can only hide there and come out at a later time.

If you see the white light after you learn the energy stuff then it's possible that what I said about the collection of the energy and sent to you. Formerly, I saw a god who spreading a few hundreds of boxes on the ground for practicing of the energy stuff. The box has three layers inside of it is dark energy but outside is white, that's it can keep the energy in either layer of two spaces. That's between the first and second or second and third layers.The energy can be either white and dark color.

At first that I saw are not the demons but the followers or the demons , they're the practitioners of that energy stuff. After sometimes then I finally met the naked ugly demons, the founder of the crazy practice of energy stuff.

So you disturbing of meditationis apparently the invasion of you origin of belief and you identity of your self until you're no more you then they will quit or they are you. I don't know whether or after that condition that you can get your equanimity easily?

Well, you go into equanimity through self awareness, so when you can see whatever reactivity that you're producing, it starts to subside, and as one starts to break the unconsciouous habits of reactivity, they become more grounded and stable in their quiet space, and can remain still in greater and greater extremes of the experience, which means purifying harder impurities and withstanding higher energy levels.

I think to be realistic, when experience goes to the extreme and a person isn't stable enough to keep their quietude, then reactivity gets the better of them, and when the mind gets reactionary, it can't go any deeper - it comes back to a shallower level. That's the level the particular individual is at, and that's the limitation they go to in order to surpass. To surpass it isn't the effort of their actions, but difficulty remaining self-aware during high turmoil with some small part of the conscious attention remaining with the quiet space. If the reaction overwhelms the person, then they're back in their dream and unconscious of themselves, and may resume the mindful practice whenever they happen to come to their senses. No one can control that.

This means equanimity isn't hard in the sense of trying to be that, but I think all people they have a limitation, which might be at a level of being very easily disturbed, or at a level where they can remain still even with very extreme experiences. The work in meditation is helping to get more solid and stable minded, so that balance of mind won't be disturbed easily.
Old 23-07-2017, 07:31 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
Astral space? Is this where one may meet the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Astral space is the empty space that the astral playground or astral light parking in our body. At the space anything is possible : object, Gods, aliens, attachment, pain or dark energy... can be found here. For the reality it can be connected to the true Comos space if you can take away half or all in your brain. That's a very secret space and anything can happen. Once my spiritual brain is half stolen by a bad god then it's directly connected to the Cosmos space that's I can even see the stars in the universe as if I've no skull to block my vision to the outside world. That's a strange feeling.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 23-07-2017 at 09:08 AM.
Old 24-07-2017, 03:51 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Astral space is the empty space that the astral playground or astral light parking in our body.
Now you are getting dzogchen-like.
Old 24-07-2017, 05:15 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
Now you are getting dzogchen-like.

Not at all, I had this experience with my full awareness, that's not in my dream. But I was aware and seeing inside of my head. I was surprised by what's happening. And this is the fact that I saw it with my third eye. And I tried to see this way after one more hour but it was still the same that's to see direct to the universe.

Then I thought of how to restore my half lost brain? Fortunately, I can reverse the time in the spiritual realm as I've done to revive my five Cupidsons who had been cut into pieces by the crocodiles Gods in the spiritual realm.

So I use my subtle dharma to reverse time and then my half brain return to my head again. This is the real high dharma that no God is able to have possessed before. If I can do it in physical world then I'll go to heal all the patients in hospital and nothing I can't do with my dharma .