Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 30-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Pathfinder

Why to act in this magic world???

I got a strange question into my mind. I tried to find the answer myself. But couldn't get it.

My question was, why a soul will take birth? It might be as a human or animal? What is the necessity to come, act and go back from this magic world? And why to face all struggles and then try to attain liberation?

Since we all are children of god and we were with him before our arrival. What makes a soul to move out from god?
Old 02-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Pathfinder

Can anyone please give clarification to my question? If my question itself is wrong please educate me..
Old 02-05-2012, 08:57 PM
Henri77

I'd say it's more about realizing the god within us rather than feeling apart from "Him"

Folks call earth a school, as it allows us to experience reality in a different manner while in a physical reality.

Some come here primarily to help-teach, and really don't NEED to be here.. except through choice.

Oversimplified, I'm sure... but that's my take.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123music
Since we all are children of god and we were with him before our arrival. What makes a soul to move out from god?

Who is this god you talk about?
Old 03-05-2012, 01:43 AM
Master
One reason is that a soul ‘exists’ where there is only possibility. There is no actuality where things play out and thus no way to gather experience. While it is possible to learn from viewing all the possibilities, it is difficult to isolate certain subtle aspects of a situation. By becoming incarnate, the soul gets to focus on one possibility and to gather experience.

Some would also say it’s like entering a role playing game or virtual world. Put on a costume and have some fun.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:00 AM
Master

123... It's not possible to move out from god as Brahman is everywhere and the essence of everything. We humans just tend to lose awareness of our inner self... god within.

All creation is the expression of god in many forms. Why does creation exist? For the experiencing of the many variations.

Xan

Old 03-05-2012, 05:32 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Who is this god you talk about?
It's the supreme reality..or you can take it as the one who is directing the show..

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 06:17 AM.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:38 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
One reason is that a soul ‘exists’ where there is only possibility. There is no actuality where things play out and thus no way to gather experience. While it is possible to learn from viewing all the possibilities, it is difficult to isolate certain subtle aspects of a situation. By becoming incarnate, the soul gets to focus on one possibility and to gather experience.

Some would also say it’s like entering a role playing game or virtual world. Put on a costume and have some fun.
I agree..But what is the necessity of this incarnation?
If i understand you correctly, god letting us to enter this world is something like mother taking her child to a garden and let him play for sometime and if he gets injured in meanwhile cure it and take him back to home? So can i take it in this way?
Old 03-05-2012, 05:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123music
I got a strange question into my mind. I tried to find the answer myself. But couldn't get it.

My question was, why a soul will take birth? It might be as a human or animal? What is the necessity to come, act and go back from this magic world? And why to face all struggles and then try to attain liberation?

Yes it does sound odd, that's because it is, there is no soul that is here for learning, that really just a metaphor, as long as we believe we are the body, we will also think that there is a soul within the body if that belief is pointed out to us.

There is just what IS, pure Essence, call it what you will, the mind body organism is just what arises from pure Essence like all else, its just the pulsation of life, and we as the mind body are part of that pulsation, the body is here, and then it is gone like everything in the Cosmos, on, off.

As long as we are reading stories of what others have tried to describe, that is this pulsation, we will never realize the truth of what IS, we will never experience what IS, for that is who we truly are, everything else is made up.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:57 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

123... It's not possible to move out from god as Brahman is everywhere and the essence of everything. We humans just tend to lose awareness of our inner self... god within.

All creation is the expression of god in many forms. Why does creation exist? For the experiencing of the many variations.

Xan
Do u mean god is also part of the show? or he is in the background? I got your point of experiencing the variations. But why is it needed?