Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 28-03-2018, 05:27 PM
Knower
Lightbulb Star seed

My 6 year old daughter came to me and told me she’s a star seed she used to live in the stars. The part that caught me was the star seed. I never talk to her about these things not yet because I wasn’t sure if she would understand. She does have high functioning autism, and is doing very good no one can tell unless they see her behavior. But I wanted to open her mind to chakras and other things I’m just worried I might scare her.
Old 28-03-2018, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneC2013
My 6 year old daughter came to me and told me she’s a star seed she used to live in the stars. The part that caught me was the star seed. I never talk to her about these things not yet because I wasn’t sure if she would understand. She does have high functioning autism, and is doing very good no one can tell unless they see her behavior. But I wanted to open her mind to chakras and other things I’m just worried I might scare her.

Hi Anne.

I asked my niece once while she was at the age of 9 and she was watching me browse this forum here, I asked her to ask God what I am if I am a star seed, and to ask what my mission is.

Her response was- God says you are like a star seed, but you are not a star seed, and you're his favorite one. I inquired about whether or not I have a mission and her response was that I failed my first mission, but that God would give me a second chance. I asked how many chances? Just a second? She told me God said he would keep giving me chances, just before the discussion ended she told me, auntie? God says to remember Noah.

After the conversation I asked her if God really had said all this and she told me she was learning in school about the devil/ Lucifer (She had said I was God's favorite one). Then and there I got the hint she was getting her information from somewhere and I was set on thinking that she was messing with me, until she asked me, "Auntie"? "Who is Noah"? Now come on I asked her, you have heard about Noah haven't you"? "We are learning about God and the Devil in church, but I don't remember hearing about Noah".

I explained Noah was the one who took all the animals in his boat. She told me she remembered the story, but had forgotten whom Noah was.

What is my point? Well children know things. They tend to have classmates, and friends, and if their friend knows something, their classmates will find out.

Same with me when I was young. I didn't have the talk about birds and bees with my parents, in grade school it was my friends who informed me on that.

Last fall I could not leave my house without hearing the neighbor girls playing around the house talking about starseeds. At first I thought I was going nuts. Are they over there talking about starseeds? "She's a starseed" One says to her friend while looking over at me on my porch. "No she isn't" the other girl says. "Yes she is she is a starseed". "No she isn't she is one of the other ones, the bad ones". "I don't want to talk about this anymore". They continued to run around the house according to what they were saying while playing- Running away from the starseeds.

It does not surprise me your daughter knows of this. Have you talked to anyone else about such things around her? Is that possible? Not yet talking specifically to her about it, does not mean she didn't hear someone speak about it.

All that aside if you would like to talk to your daughter about something that is your decision.

Do you really need our help with this?

If you feel you may scare her at this time, you could always wait until she is a bit older.

She is your child. You know what is best for her.

All my best to you Anne.

I have every faith that you will know what is right, when it is right.

Blessings.
Old 29-03-2018, 03:15 PM
Master
Hi,

I find that young children are more telepathic than we suspect. They will use terms with us we have never spoked about, only though of in our mind.

My understanding is that all those who are autistic are also very telepathic. You may not be that way, but she is.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-03-2018, 10:01 PM
Knower
I never talked to her about past life or star seeds anything.. I didn’t talk more to her about it I didn’t want to seem as if I was putting thoughts into her head I just wanted to see what she would tell me on her own. I asked her if anyone told her and she said no one talked to her about star seeds or anything. So I just let her talk and what she said seemed very interesting. No I’m not telepathic I wish I was lol but she at times seems to be and it catches me off guard sometimes.
Old 29-03-2018, 11:36 PM
Master
Ha Ha, yes that would catch you off guard sometimes.

Over the years I have come to appreciate that every one is a bit telepathic and psychic. I just never know what another can pick up from me. So I keep my outlook on everyone as kind and compassionate as I can make it.

The autistic person has gone beyond language to energetic awareness about others. They have a form of shared experience with others which is non linear. That is also what makes functioning in linear ways so difficult for them.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/