Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-04-2018, 02:57 AM
Deactivated Account
phases of human life

very good video explaining the phases of human life.

https://youtu.be/2SmXNtyyJMg

it can be helpful if its a desire to obtain the expereince of bliss and silence to at some point meditate, or what have you with somebody very far along. one whoms very presence rubs off into the expereince of another. im not promoting this gentleman, or anybody else for that matter. nor do i work in the spiritual field. i do promote the possibility of the experience as i am a witness to it. i have meditated with a few. nothing much in common with them. doesnt matter. bliss is bliss. bliss is nondual.

perhaps for some there will never be a reason to meditate with a guru. or even meditate for that matter. lol. however it happens it happens.

so in the context of what matters for me at least, the personality, and idealogy of the guru is meaningless. once the bliss and silence is established as the core expereince of the individual. i think it matters less if you ever again meditate with another at that level for lack of a better word. cause it simply is you already. with that said. maybe it could still help somebody. depth is depth. whatever the catalyst. for me increasing the depth there is no better thing than driving to texas and back. which i get paid for as a trucker. cant beat that. god been good to me for that. lol. everybody unique. maybe you will find something that works uniquely for u to.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4