Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 11-11-2018, 02:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez

I can find the purple nori and other vegan sourced b12 research studies for you if you want, just let me know
Sure, thanks.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:12 AM
Master
here you go thanks

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4042564/
Old 12-11-2018, 06:36 AM
Master
well since I created this thread to vent I just want to add here some more of my feelings and please don't read if it bothers you. I am really tired and dismayed that people (talking about those in my life not on the forum but wherever it applies anyway) continually get so upset with me for trying to do what's right and particularly get my baby the best as she deserves. I know that a lot of people have gotten upset and on the verge of hatred or had actual hatred for me because I have tried to tell them what they should and shouldn't do for their health and wellbeing. I've lost or sacrificed many relationships, friend, familial and social in general over this and I regretted it came to that but I cared more about the people hurting themselves than I did my reputation in their eyes. I cannot and don't want to pretend to not know the things I do and I care every much. of course I also care if people dislike me or hate me or are mad at me but I can't compromise caring about the things that matter more than a relationship which is the life and health. I know I am too vehement about the matters and issues I feel are so important, but any tone I can take or words I can speak or type aren't as harsh as the consequences of the ignorance and nescience. it's unfortunately with little doubt that without honoring nature and the sanctity of purity and the divine plan therein here that people stuck in the mainstream world and its spoils will end up being diagnosed with diseases and suffer with unnecessary pain and I want to prevent that. I know that people are designed to be closed off to listening or learning the truth because that's all the powers-that-wannabe need is for people to just be closed and not seek the divine truths.

I see the pattern repeated again and again, especially people with something invested in the negative spoils, like alcohol or drugs or dead foods or chemical product consumption and usage. how can you accept that you're partaking in things so terrible and harmful? even if the commercial admits you're gonna get sicker by taking the medicine or the package of the product or food clearly contains something carcinogenic or brain-damaging. people cannot be that oblivious, even when told such information they have to act like they don't care that using that hair spray or shampoo is going to send constant streams of poisonous toxins to their brain and through their bloodstream..
like my mom was saying that she doesn't care enough to not use such products when baby's daddy's mommy had called my mom to complain about me and my mom reported the conversation where she told her she uses products like that too. well today fiance's mom stopped by and I smelled her fragrance so I asked my fiance to answer yes or no if he smelled her wearing anything.. because somehow she thinks she is fragrance-free if she doesn't spray a perfume on her but she is still wearing something artificially scented with toxic chemicals. So I ask him and she says No I'm not there's your answer. and I implore him and he won't say yes or no, but says he will give the baby a bath after whether she is or isn't.. she continues getting all in my face and finally he says I don't know if it's left over from the jacket she's wearing admitting obviously that he can smell it too. more fighting blah blah blah and I'm just like I don't get it why are you so mad at me for wanting to have my baby fed pure food and be free of toxic disease-causing chemicals, it just doesn't make sense.. she goes about the house calling me lazy for not cleaning this or that or whatever else and I admit when I am imperfect or could or should improve on basically anything that is true. perhaps luckily at the time I didn't think to tell her at least I'm not too lazy to make the baby fresh food. I did bring up her not getting organic bananas though when they're only like 20-30 cents a banana. so anyways she is just hating me and I am just trying to defend myself and speak up for what is right. she says she's never gonna talk to me again again and more hatefulness and fiance is hating me and I am just over it. because what did I do? I told her I need to be respected and considered as this baby's mother, nevermind me as a person whether she or he ever cared about me or not which they claimed to.. I tried to ask what if it was Ayalina, my baby, who had her own baby and had spent hours and years researching and wanted her baby to have fresh food and free of chemicals and all this etc and what would she think of the family members disrespecting that then like they are to me? I know I should make money for myself and my daughter, even though my fiance can sometimes make hundreds of dollars a day and made 750 with one customer the other day. I know I need to have my own success. but while I don't do all the housework I should get at least some props for taking care of the baby most of the time and letting my fiance sleep as much as he wants and do whatever he wants only very rarely asking for help.. mainly I want him to spend more time with the baby cuz they love and adore each other. and same with the grandma, months ago I had to suffer more 'fighting' because I asked her to see the baby more than she was which was sometimes not even once a week, though she loves the baby so very much she wasn't finding it that important or a priority. I worked to tell them both they need to spend more time with the baby and you can bet they argued with me about that too. then his mom wants to suddenly be the baby's nanny for 8 or 10 hours a day while I go get a minimum wage manual labor job or something which just doesn't make sense. and which one of them will cover my motherhood shifts while I'm sleeping cuz I don't get to sleep enough as it is, as of course most mothers experience. and I know a lot of mothers work and do much more and I wish I did but I don't have the energy or whatever else to do all the things I wish I did. I was afraid I wasn't healthy enough to have and raise a child, that's one thing that prevented me from wanting to do it before. now it is the best and I feel lucky that I have this bestest baby and am grateful to be able to stay home with her for the moment. well anyway, having to invest energy into idiots hating me because I want good things for my baby, self, or them, is not helping matters or making me more effective or productive and inspired. it's wasting my life and time and it's capital b capital s and I deserve to be appreciated and respected and considered. If nobody else is going to devote their time to researching or learning or even using their common sense then who the hail are they to try and disagree with or disobey me? I deserve to have some authority even if I don't pay all the bills. this baby came out of my body and I take care of her most of the time and I am willing to open my mind and eyes and look at the information out there and I do that with my heart and soul and try to share that important truth with others so they can benefit and help each other too. I want a world where people are better and don't have to resort to immaturity and hatred because somebody wants to teach them something important or practice it on their own baby. and that world isn't going to come sooner if people aren't willing to stand up for what they know or reasonably want. I'm not a Christian anymore, but Jesus sure did accumulate some enemies for trying to do the same thing. and he's said to say that all he does we can do and more. I love this life and Earth and it needs people to stop letting others destroy and mutate it and stop consuming those substitutes for life and love because they're the opposite
Old 12-11-2018, 09:16 PM
Master

Thanks for the link.

Sorry for your situation. I don't see an easy solution for you. You won't be able to change those around you, and you're completely dependent on your fiancee.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.