Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 01-11-2018, 05:38 AM
Master
Doelow whoa

hello! I hope you are doing great. I would like to invite everyone and their mothers to check out this amazing soul and the genius Astrological insight he shares. I just think that he has a unique incredible angle and I've been blown away by the divinity inherent in his videos many times. I've listened to a lot about Astrology from him but other subject matter too. Among anyone claiming to be aware of past or beyond life type stuff, he is one of the if not the top person's truth I trust. He does say some things that might seem farfetched or strange but most of the time he makes sense and thensome.

He does speak "ghetto" if you'll accept that term, and I am a white gal but I hope that anyone can be his audience and appreciate the wisdom and wonderful messages and information he shares. the fact he 'is ghetto' (his music videos are pretty cool too I think though of course I've spent much more time on his speaking videos) is interesting to muse about as we all know spirit doesn't have a race or face or prejudice so him being incarnated as a ghetto-fab being adds more authenticity and appeal in a way because it's not common for that 'voice' to speak about such things. and nobody else shares the breadth or wealth that is available in his videos.

Please check him out and let me know if you find value in any of his videos and which ones or things he's said specifically. If you are not going to listen to him, or if you do also, feel free to share your own favorite Astrology or spiritual speeching figures

He has hundreds of videos so I am sorry if it can be hard finding a topic. You could probably have a little luck googling his name + the subject if you want to try. ie he's done videos for everyone's planetary placements and much more beyond that so you can google "doelow venus leo" or whatever you're interested in. I really like his North Node videos which he did more than once, but again there are so many and it's easy to find something worthwhile in most of his videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6G4...SWq0&index=112