Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 21-10-2018, 08:30 AM
Experiencer

Hi everyone

I simply wanted to say hello. I am in an amazing mood. My energy feels so warm and happy. I have spent time meditating today. I enjoy spending time just being.

What is something you enjoy doing spiritually? :)
Old 28-10-2018, 11:03 PM
Suspended
Guide
I like to meditate too. I talk to guides, and my higher self. I listen to binaural beats and sometimes I can hear an alien while listening to them, which I think has something to do with a soul connection type relationship. It always makes me think of her and its always the same voice. What do you think about this?

What do you do to nurture your spiritual side?
Old 07-11-2018, 12:55 AM
Master
hello thanks for sharing, I am curious what kinds of meditating you both do or did in these instances.

some things I enjoy doing spiritually are spending time in nature, gazing and marveling at flowers and the Sun and trees and leaves and water, etc. lol.. filling up my chest cavity with that divine splendor that is just overwhelming. I also love to make art but I haven't made much recently so it's moreso the ideas circulating about creating it that I've been musing on. I guess this answers what I enjoy and also what nurtures me. I also love learning about the gifts we have available here, or what we as humans can do to ourselves or each other, or other things, that elicit healing and evolution. I haven't been that in touch with my spiritual side in a kind of long time so this is the beginning of a reunion for me here on the forum and it's been very helpful I think. The most profound healing technique I've found or had the pleasure of doing is EFT Emotional Freedom Technique and that can really change perspective and grant paradigm shifting which is important to me with an over-busy mind

I also like sound healing like the tao/dao sound I guess it is; a guy who helps me with his version of EFT has me do an exercise at the beginning where we say "I am a godly creation following my own nature, independent of the affairs of others" and then deep breath and the tdoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwvvvvwwwwwwwwwwvvvvwwwwwhhhhh sound lol

just soaking up the reality of the wonderful world and potential we have here as the beings we are lights up my life and thank you for sharing your positivity and practices

oh I like DrVirtual7's sound healings, very interesting take he has on it though I must say he's made tons of videos and I wish that many weren't necessary lol.. I do try to focus more on the positive and don't need help being aware of the negative side of things so some of the topics are iffy, but he's said some things that made a lot of sense to me. I used to listen to another ki kaz a lot but I honestly don't trust most people making supposedly healing sound videos.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:49 AM
Experiencer

Hi M.Tesla.. I think that if you feel it is your path then follow it. I to spend time talking to my guides. Recently a friend showed me a photo taken at her house. In the photo was clearly something that was not from Earth. So I am certain there is more out there.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:02 AM
Experiencer

Hi Sapphirez.
Thank you for sharing. I was meditating to a friends meditations Kiandra. You can find them on utube. She has taught me a lot about walking my own path.

I too walked away for a long time and keep finding my way back. I have a lot of learning and healing to do.

I was just about to undertake a cord cutting meditation as I feel like I have a lot of weight on my shoulders today.

I too enjoy this forum and have met some amazing people.

I do think believe when we open ourselves up we become not only more true to ourselves but also more creative. I recognized recently I need a creative outlet. Not sure what yet. I used to write poetry but haven't done it for a while.

I must say never really explored too much healing sound. Although did enjoy some sound bowl experiences I went to.

Look forward to chatting more.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:36 AM
Master
hi Mysticrose =) I used to write poetry also and actually I think I was looking to write some more or find what I'd written in the past when I first returned here a couple weeks ago. or at least that's one of the reasons I opened the site recently lol but I didn't end up writing more except in a rhyming game thread in the lounge.

I want to write more poetry though. You should too. I also have loved doing all sorts of artistic activities in the past and always planned on starting them again some day lol. still got tons of supplies hehe. what other creative pursuits have you done or found of interest?

I used to make jewelry a lot and want to make necklaces with real crystals now in addition to glass and other beads I have. I also loved painting and there's a certain sort of juvenile but fun and easy painting style I used to do that I want to resuscitate. I called them rainbow shadow paintings but I want to make them a bit less gloomy.
well I would paint colorful streaks or swirls and stuff for the sky in the background, and then when it dried I would paint black tree and plant shapes for the landscape. a lot of palm trees and random thorny and spiraled and fantastical flowers and plants or vines. so as I said it looks kind of kid-like but it also is pretty cool I think. it's been some years since I painted any and now I was thinking they would look awesome if I made the shadow plantlife gold or silver and covered in glitter instead of black! I mean someone probably did this idea already but still it's been fun to think about and almost motivated me to bust out the paints and see if they are not dried out lol

I also used to like drawing a lot, realistic pencil drawings and cartoonish character girls/models too which I mostly just did the latter in the past couple years. then I also love designing and decorating, like boxes and little bottles with essential oils and healing tinctures and body balms and such. and I got into taking pictures of flowers, a simple way that produced magical looking effect, I just shook the camera and had the flash on at night or sometimes during day and it looks like trails of colorful spirit and stuff! I like taking pictures ordinarily too of course. only certain cameras or settings achieve that effect though I guess. so anyways those are some of the creative outlets I enjoyed besides writing. what about you or what are you thinking of trying out? I could use some cords cut I'm sure lol.. have made weak attempts at doing that but should put more effort into it. for now though I will just spin around and make chopping actions with my fingers sporadically hehe. what's your meditation like?
Old 10-11-2018, 02:02 AM
Experiencer

Sapphirez.. Interesting you mentioned about the painting. I woke this morning from a very powerful dream about a women with long wavy brown hair. She loved to paint and do life drawings. She had a stunning American Indian leather handbag. I have never met her yet.
She encouraged me in the dream to paint. She said paint while listening to music. Let your soul speak through your hands. I told her I couldn't paint but she said just close your eyes. There is no wrong in Art.
I felt such an incredible connection with her. Her home had a old quilt on the bed home made with love. There was crystals and simple statement pieces everywhere. I felt at peace with her.

Anyway been a strange day. But something is definitely telling me to own my artistic side again.

So please tell me more about your jewellery? I have always wanted to make some. I have made a little. A couple of earrings and necklaces. I love the jewellery you buy in market stalls. The artistic creative colourful pieces.
I adore color around me. Particularly rainbows. What color speaks to you?
Old 10-11-2018, 11:44 PM
Master
that is so wonderful Mystic, and inspiring to me as well. I get a lovely and exhilarating sense of peace from your sharing of that story and dream. You know I think that anyone can paint too, of course. and that is one of the things I like a lot about the style of shadow painting I mentioned. because anyone can make up imaginary plants and trees or whatever life-forms they want for the painting, and even easier is creating the background with abstract combinations of colors.

For most of my paintings I actually just did almost straight horizontal color strips, but I also did at least one with more chaotic design and I realized that looks much better, and can essentially be easier to just paint or float with whatever way your whim takes you to create the background. but of course there are so many ways to paint and subjects to capture or create. what are you thinking of trying to paint? you can always just get the canvas (or box or whatever, oh yeah that reminds me I also painted boxes for a while and that was so fun and I love those more than most of the paintings I did. I have a dark blue and silvery glittery one that looks like a galaxy and another that is blue and green for an ocean effect, and a rainbowy one I started for a friend too) and paint or other medium (like using spices or old makeup if you want) and see what happens. I want to do so much more painting. there is one idea for a painting that has practically haunted me but I don't think I could do it justice. I do like drawing female characters and attempted to paint at least one, but when I draw them usually they are in a certain standing position and have their hands behind their backs lol, and are a bit cartoonish or dramatic in feature. I did used to draw with pencil more realistic looking people and faces or objects though. but anyways, the idea for the painting is inspired by Libra, my Sun sign, and balance. it would be a beautiful Goddess type lady on the edge of a cliff with one foot standing on it, tippy-toed, and the other leg would be in the air along with one arm back in the air over the cliff, with the other hanging over the edge carrying a scale as is the symbol of Libra. perhaps some day I could attempt this but as for now I have to get my feet, or paintbrush, wet again. There is a lady Josephine Wall who does absolutely incredible magical painting.

https://josephinewall.co.uk/

I would love to finish my reply to you right now but my fiance wants to go to the grocery store so I will have to come back later. I am enjoying our conversation, thank you, glad I posted in your thread after you shared your positivity and good mood. it is contagious and I appreciate it because I've been getting a bit too lost in negative stuff lately and I am feeling a lot better now truly
Old 11-11-2018, 02:03 AM
Experiencer

I adore Josephine Wall. I have a couple of her jigsaw puzzles. I also love the work of Anne Stokes. I am really into Fae legends. My home is filled with unicorns, fairies, and crystals. I am getting more drawn to mermaids and dragons as well.
I am actually wanting to learn to make puppets. I adore the fine art of puppetry. So I feel I should paint back drops for said puppets.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:39 AM
Master
that's awesome you know of her and even have some of her material! I got a book and a beautiful journal, they are so kindly priced too! which painting puzzles do you have? I have the journal that has the butterfly gal and it's like metallically embossed, so gorgeous. I was afraid to soil it with my thoughts or words so I only wrote in it a time or two in years lol
Anne Stokes has some enchanting visions too!

I love all of those things too, ah just blissful lol. and always wanted to know more along the lines of as you mentioned fae legends. lol I have um like a dozen unicorn stuffed animals if you count this stuffed castle that came with 4 little ones, and a couple great dragons too. and the cartoon girl drawings I mentioned, I did a lot of them with mermaid tails especially since I don't love drawing shoes or feet anyway.
and I was reminded after I wrote the other day about the first painting I did, as an adult you know. I titled it on the back in 2005 I think Bathing Mermaid and it has a mermaid that is pretty (I was surprisingly happy with the way it turned out, but it's still kind of juvenile or amateur style) with medusa colored wavy hair in blackish with glow in the dark green streaks and she is lying in a white bathtub that has orange waterwings for the legs of it and it's floating in the middle of the ocean, with her tail hanging off the side and her pink seashell bikini sticking out on top. I don't know I just thought it was a clever idea lol I'm not sure how I came up with it, but it's not a bad idea for a first painting.

so I don't know much about the fine art of puppetry. just a couple scenes from movies come up in my mind, like from The Sound of Music or this other movie I can't think of right now - ok it was an eery scene from The Sixth Sense movie that stuck in my mind where a sick kid was playing with them. but anyways besides that I thought of my baby cuz she would probably eat them up, literally and figuratively lol. My fiance picked her up a whale (that he thought was a shark) wash cloth puppet from the dollar store the other week but I'm guessing that may qualify as only on the outskirts of fine art puppetry lol. tell me about your experience with it and would you be making fantastical character puppets and how so?

Oh the jewelry I made, I wanted to have jewelry to wear with every outfit cuz I love colors and matching and accessorizing, color coordination, etc. I mostly wear pajamas now though.. but I did single strand normal necklace pieces where I kind of did chaotic patterns. like I would get whatever color combinations and then I would do the patterns evenly on each side you know with one center bead, and I would make what looked like a pattern but was in fact on pattern besides that it repeated equally on each side. I would go out of my way to make sure I didn't make a pattern lol. then I also did tired wire or clear string necklaces where each strand had random beads or swarovski crystal beads especially for those, suspended with crimping beads to hold them in place. I'm not sure what that style of necklace is called. I also did some where loops hung off the main string, some with just like 5 loops with beads and crystals on them, or a couple necklaces I did more intricate with loops hanging off of each other for a scalloped swoop effect. sorry it's hard to describe what they actually looked like with these words lol but I think I just used the loops from hoop earring wires anyway. I also liked to make bracelets that were long enough to wrap around several times and put a special bead on a middle strand of three. and some earrings including ones with dangly pins connected for a super fancy long look, and necklaces with the pins/sticks instead of loops too. well anyway sorry my trying to describe is so all over the place or my conversing in general.. last before I stopped making jewelry I had spent a bunch of school loan money on more beads and the findings/accessory supplies. I tried to get a lot of silver or gold plated findings because the ordinary ones rust and discolor too quickly. what kind of jewelry did you make?

oh you also asked me what colors speak to me in your previous post. I really love all colors, and rainbows, and sparkly or shimmery or iridescent or holographic stuff and so on lol. but my favorite color right now is peach, I changed it a few years ago after having green for a long time. it was a big decision that took time lol but I settled on peach and it's served me well, though I can't say I have obtained a ton of peach stuff since hehe. I like the orangeish yellow peach but it's the pinkish orange melon colored peach which speaks to me most. I think my choice was inspired by this interesting color therapy quiz result thing. found the site though it was years ago lol. it might've been set up differently but anyway here's one of the peach pages
http://www.old-earth.com/realm-delania-peach.html

I'm not sure if the site is still the same but I remember that cottage picture for the peach meditation. below is a better link about the color just in case you actually want to check them out
http://www.old-earth.com/chapter-peach.html

I think I'll see if there's a quiz there now and what my results will be. not sure I had gotten peach or indigo when I did it way back then. anyways, I also am liking pinks recently, mostly lighter or medium ones with coral or peach tones, and bright yellow I always love, lots of blues especially lightish medium and aquas, all kinds of watery or ocean colors, purples, I try to do the violet flame exercises/meditations you may be familiar with but I'm not too good at that kind of stuff though I try a little still. gold and silver I'm into a lot too. and white. I just love colors lol what else can I say, what about you?