Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-10-2018, 07:41 PM
Guide

Great point by Astro. There were lots of great tips and lovely stories in this thread but I would proceed with a bit of caution. Wanting to connect with your guides is nice, but I believe the desire to must not come from a place of desperation. In other words, if you're in a major crisis or facing lots of rough patches and are desperately searching for answers, feeling alone, sad, depressed etc. you may just attract something of a similar negative vibe. I'm not saying this is how you feel, and I hope it's not, however if it is the reason you want to connect with your guides I would be very careful. I'm just giving my opinion.

I personally don't have a strong connection to my guides in a way that I know if they're male or female, their names, etc. and that's ok with me. However, I do see signs in synchronicity that surely get my attention and after I reflect on it and put together the pieces of the puzzle they do relay a message. Also I believe I get lots of clues in my dreams as well as random visitors in dreams, people I've never met in real life. They always send a powerful message but they make me work to figure it out..haha. I would suggest just being present and aware and learn to trust your intuition...it takes time as our ego always wants to get in the way, but at least when you recognize your ego getting in the way that's half the battle of learning to trust your intuition.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:32 PM
Master
Hello,

It is true that if a person is unable to discern good advice from bad advice then it is best to not listen to advice.

I would say that this applies to spirits and human advisors.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-10-2018, 11:38 PM
Master
we
hav
giudes
for
evry
thng
we
need
if
u ask
nisely
thy
will
hlp
i
us
i
did

a
on
kin
class
abot
guids
we
can
evn
giv
thm
our
own
na,s
names
we
can
frm
a
z
thy
will
lison
ti
us
evn
argu
wi
us
u
can
call
thgrt
names
br
do
not
nasty
to
rhm
coz
thy
hea
to
hlp

u
camn evm
sketch
thm
u can
sea
wot
u
ea
in thm u
can
all
u
hav
to
treet
thm withh
resctt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-10-2018, 07:12 AM
kairi

It was sudden for me.They just started talking to me and gave me an advice when I needed it the most in what I was experiencing as an empath or whatever I am. They are always here when I ask and I hear them. One thing they told me since early was ask and you shall receive.Its not that I hear voices but totally different deeper inside me. I know their names and who is male, female
Old 26-10-2018, 02:15 PM
Master
Hi Kairi,

Yes that is the way spiritual guidance like this can work.

John

Old 27-10-2018, 07:40 AM
kairi

Hi John,it can be tricky because you are open let's say not only to your guides. I had a little hard time at the beginning to understand that I was fooled let's say by something else but my guides where there. I don't know why they speak directly to me but I am starting to trust them more and more
Old 27-10-2018, 03:39 PM
Master
Hi Kairi,

Along with our loving guides and divine aspects of self we also have our dark side awareness to contend with. So yes it can be tricky.

I find it best to discern what I get and evaluate the energy tones related to the guidance I am receiving. Wisdom feels differently than deceptive advice.

John

Old 12-11-2018, 09:15 PM
Seeker

Contacting Spiritual Guides

Contacting your spiritual guides is not as complicated as people make it out to be. Due to misinformation (maybe too much tv/movies), people often expect to see visions, or get dream visitations, or see spirits or glowing orbs. While this does in fact happen for some, in my opinion, it is not the norm.
I've found that with patience and time we can learn to communicate with our guides. Just find a quiet place each day and close your eyes and relax. Ask questions and listen. Eventually, you will be able to distinguish your own wishful thinking responses from their guidance.
As always, read and research as much as you can on the subject. The more your mind is exposed to information, the more it becomes more open to accept all possibilities.
Remember, they always have our highest good at heart.
Here's a trick....ask a question, something like "if I need to work on forgiving people more, please send me a message in the form of this phrase...."
Make it a phrase that is not commonly heard, keep an open mind, and listen for this phrase, or song, event, whatever. This actually worked for me.
Old 15-11-2018, 10:52 PM
Ascender
I just ask questions in my mind and am open to responses that are not from me that come to me as if they are memories/thoughts I'm not evoking that I'm experiencing.
Old 18-11-2018, 08:10 PM
Master
books can help

When I began working with my guides, I started with my guardian angels who helped me develop and as I progressed I met new guides for more help. That was the beginning of developing a relationship. During that beginning stage, I read a book by Ted Andrews, "How to Meet & Work With Spirit Guides". I found it to be a useful guide book for getting started.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)