Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-09-2018, 10:36 AM
Suspended
DOUBLE POST......
Old 17-09-2018, 07:00 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
there should be tribes set up with the leaders or councils being those who actually really do have real wisdom, knowledge and understanding of things, people that are actually good and have a good track record that is proven by there works and what they have done to assist others, not just there wealth (have mentioned this before).

Spiritual maturity is the word i was looking for there..
Old 17-09-2018, 11:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
What else is there? the world leaders might be arrested? one day it might just all come out all over the tv what they have been doing? for everyone to see?.. that would be great but theres people been saying something like that is going to happen for a while, an it hasn't yet. People, the people are just gonna have to do this our selves, make the changes. By the way the woman i talked about earlier on the radio was starting protests an getting things signed to stop the government from destroying sacred native lands (iv seen things like this work, that stuff does work) some of those places have caves with ancient stories written on the walls, even about humanity and massive 900 year old trees and these are places people go to do ceremony and things like that... but yea There is pritty much a full blown "spiritual" war going on right now.

There is a spiritual war going on. I also do agree they have been predicting those working towards evil will be brought down... this prediction has been for quite some time but I think help is coming and much closer than we know or have been praying for. I will send something to you I read online in early September that I feel seems very hopeful.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Try to focus on yourself and the positive. Try to show gratitude for the life you have. I know life can’t be hard. People can’t bring negativity but it’s no reason to be sick of people and life. Life isn’t doing anything to yourself. Say positive affirmations in the morning. Go for a walk. Meditate. Just try to have a different approach in life. In my blog I talk about relationships and self love. Try to practice self love. Hope it helps.
Old 25-10-2018, 01:04 AM
Master
I really have a problem with other people and I wish I knew what to do or how to heal myself from what I feel when I am around other humans (I feel like being physically ill) - especially when they use false pretenses and dishonesty to get you to do things that you wouldn't do otherwise...then tell you the truth only AFTER you have obliged them...human beings make me want to vomit and I really need help with that.

Yesterday, there was a knock at the door...

"Hi there...electrician here...time for your yearly smoke alarm test which must be done according to the law..."

So, I check his credentials and let him in.

As soon as he gets inside, he starts going around from room to room, looking at everything and writing stuff down..

"You have a cracked laundry window...better get that fixed. You have a few traffic stains on the carpet in your hallway...clean that please...your architraves need a repaint...how long have you been living here? The grout in the bathroom needs a good clean..."

I am like "woah...hold up! I thought you said you were an electrician here to test my smoke alarms...What the hell do you think you are doing?"

Then he said, "I am an inspector with the Department of Housing, here to perform an on the spot inspection...oh, and I am ALSO a qualified tradesman, so I'll get to checking your smoke alarms in due course".

So I am like "excuse me, I need to go puke"...and close approximation with another human being has that effect...any way to cure this?
Old 25-10-2018, 09:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I really have a problem with other people and I wish I knew what to do or how to heal myself from what I feel when I am around other humans (I feel like being physically ill) - especially when they use false pretenses and dishonesty to get you to do things that you wouldn't do otherwise...then tell you the truth only AFTER you have obliged them...human beings make me want to vomit and I really need help with that.

Yesterday, there was a knock at the door...

"Hi there...electrician here...time for your yearly smoke alarm test which must be done according to the law..."

So, I check his credentials and let him in.

As soon as he gets inside, he starts going around from room to room, looking at everything and writing stuff down..

"You have a cracked laundry window...better get that fixed. You have a few traffic stains on the carpet in your hallway...clean that please...your architraves need a repaint...how long have you been living here? The grout in the bathroom needs a good clean..."

I am like "woah...hold up! I thought you said you were an electrician here to test my smoke alarms...What the hell do you think you are doing?"

Then he said, "I am an inspector with the Department of Housing, here to perform an on the spot inspection...oh, and I am ALSO a qualified tradesman, so I'll get to checking your smoke alarms in due course".

So I am like "excuse me, I need to go puke"...and close approximation with another human being has that effect...any way to cure this?

I feel you, Shivani... and good to see you again.
Tired of people and their presence myself... I become nausous around them.
Also had a similar experience to yours a couple weeks ago by a relative who likes to inspect every crevice of my home each time he visits. I cannot tolerate people other than those I choose to associate myself with now a days... everyone else just makes me sick. Want no part of them.
Old 30-10-2018, 05:33 AM
Master
I'm surrounded by people a lot but luckily people tend to leave me alone for the most part. That's really what matters most. As long as they don't interfere with my life or try to harm me.
Old 30-10-2018, 12:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Why would you need to vomit only AFTER he told you who he is (Dept of Housing inspector)? How much of this has to do with people in close proximity, versus inspectors coming into your house unannounced?

My question is: Where do you live that someone is allowed into your house to inspect it? The only two explanations I can think of: He was hired by your landlord, in which case inspections like that are legal and typical. Or, you live in some kind of government housing (?) in which case, again, inspections appear to be part of the drill.

If you need to stay in a place that requires inspections like this, and you don't want to react as you did, awareness is key and all you need to be concerned with. Next time, step outside into the fresh air and breathe while they do their thing.

FYI, there are people from my past that would sicken me if they suddenly showed up in my sphere. That's why I wonder if this issue of yours has more to do with "specific types of people" than with people in general.
Old 31-10-2018, 01:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Why would you need to vomit only AFTER he told you who he is (Dept of Housing inspector)? How much of this has to do with people in close proximity, versus inspectors coming into your house unannounced?

My question is: Where do you live that someone is allowed into your house to inspect it? The only two explanations I can think of: He was hired by your landlord, in which case inspections like that are legal and typical. Or, you live in some kind of government housing (?) in which case, again, inspections appear to be part of the drill.

If you need to stay in a place that requires inspections like this, and you don't want to react as you did, awareness is key and all you need to be concerned with. Next time, step outside into the fresh air and breathe while they do their thing.

FYI, there are people from my past that would sicken me if they suddenly showed up in my sphere. That's why I wonder if this issue of yours has more to do with "specific types of people" than with people in general.
I live in government housing and not private rental.

The whole thing is, that I have certain problems regarding human behavior that only really bothers me, as it seems to upset nobody else, because I am just not used to dealing with it.

Had the inspector told me the truth at the front door, I would have still welcomed him in and knew what was going on, but gaining entry to the residence under false pretense is what made me sick.

However, a lot of things have been happening over the past fortnight which has triggered a mental illness relapse for me and I have gone back on my antidepressants just so I can deal with other people's s*** and for no other reason....but I feel like I need an antipsychotic for that one.
Old 31-10-2018, 02:05 AM
Master

... And there are people who believe (and channels who ... channel) that we create our own realities ...