Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 19-12-2017, 06:18 AM
Newbie ;)

I Teleported

My physical body was in one place and I was in another. I didn’t want to teleport and I didn’t believe in teleportation yet it is real and it happened to me. The teleportation occurred in a public place and it lasted MAYBE 1-2 minutes tops. I was unaware of what happened until I returned back into my physical body. After returning back into my physical body it was as if time stopped briefly (pause button) and play was pressed when I realized I was back. When I teleported to the other location I could SEE what was going on but I couldn’t interact. It wasn’t a bad experience and it has only occurred once. I’ve visited the location of the teleportation many times and nothing happened. Time Travel has to be possible and real because I experienced Teleportation.
Old 19-12-2017, 03:42 PM
Master
iv oftn wonded if iv dun it dreams its lk iv wok smellin of sea watr i wz

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 20-12-2017, 04:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Teleportation does not occur in a dream

Not a dream. It’s more like you are teleported to a location as a hologram while your actual body is still where it’s suppose to be. I wasn’t asleep and I was in a public place holding a conversation with a group of friends. When I returned back into my body everything was as it was minutes or seconds earlier. I hear people talking about a portal needed to teleport and time Travel I’m here to say I know for a fact no portal is needed to teleport. The mystery is why I and not my friends AND I teleported, HOW, and WHY teleportation happened in the 1st place. I would love to experience it again. I’ve tried deep meditation with no results. You stated you awake from a dream smelling of salty sea water so I’m guessing what you have may be time Travel. Teleportation = you are fully awake and zapped into another location within your current time period. There’s no evidence of leaving your physical body except YOU experiencing it.
Old 20-12-2017, 04:20 PM
Master
yep thng u cud be rht
coz smellin sea
evn tranes wear i can smell tranes i cn can

Old 24-12-2017, 06:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Still searching

I’m guessing no one has experienced what I experienced nor have I heard of anyone dreaming the way you’ve described your Dreams. Strange. I was looking for answers, explanations, or those that have had experiences like mine. You can’t be the ONLY one and neither can I.
Old 24-12-2017, 06:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualLee-Lea
My physical body was in one place and I was in another. I didn’t want to teleport and I didn’t believe in teleportation yet it is real and it happened to me. The teleportation occurred in a public place and it lasted MAYBE 1-2 minutes tops. I was unaware of what happened until I returned back into my physical body. After returning back into my physical body it was as if time stopped briefly (pause button) and play was pressed when I realized I was back. When I teleported to the other location I could SEE what was going on but I couldn’t interact. It wasn’t a bad experience and it has only occurred once. I’ve visited the location of the teleportation many times and nothing happened. Time Travel has to be possible and real because I experienced Teleportation.

It sounds like you experienced an out of body experience or astral projection. When this occurs, you project your consciousness to another location, but your body still maintains where you are. Perhaps you can share this experience in the Astral projection section on the forum and others may be able to offer you some advice. I've experienced some form of astral projection, mostly in meditation, but no where near as descriptive as your experience. Do you recall what was going on in your conversation or interaction with your friends or any other detail that prompted you to have your experience? Was there anything in particular that stood out to you? Perhaps when you investigate what happened and what you felt or was on your mind when it happened, you could understand how you did it and try again. :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 24-12-2017, 06:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank You. I’ve never heard of Astral Projection. I will share my experience there and read other experiences too. Thanks.
Old 24-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Master
Quote:
I’m guessing no one has experienced what I experienced nor have I heard of anyone dreaming the way you’ve described your Dreams. Strange. I was looking for answers, explanations, or those that have had experiences like mine. You can’t be the ONLY one and neither can I.

no dnt thng we r

Old 17-01-2018, 09:28 AM
Newbie ;)

What can you do with astral projection?
Old 17-01-2018, 05:42 PM
Master

Quote:

It sounds like an out-of-body experience. Look it up! It doesn't sound as "teleportation".

"Time travel" is possible in the same class of psychic phenomena: change of awareness focus, a.k.a. projection.