Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-01-2011, 07:48 PM
WhiteHorse55

Please explain the meaning of this -

Could have posted this is another forums but posting it here since it is about twins / soul connections.
Last week I had this dream where me and my twin got engaged - he put a ring on my finger which was of a peculiar design - it was a yin-yang metallic design and a small yin-yang at one corner of it. In the dream I even thought how it relates to the cosmic and how different this ring was from the ring I already have - I have a solitaire at the moment. How lucid it was -

What could be the possible meaning of all this?
Old 27-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Master
A ring to me symbolizes something without end, infinity. Ying-yang is masc/feminine entwined - two parts of a whole.

Sounds to me like symbology for how you feel about this other person and your relationship.

Old 27-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Master
i often have dreams and meditations about rings with my twin , this to me symbolises ur realtionship :) i always see wedding rings that are entwined to me this shows me of our spiritual union , our marriage to eachother

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 27-01-2011, 10:32 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse55
Could have posted this is another forums but posting it here since it is about twins / soul connections.
Last week I had this dream where me and my twin got engaged - he put a ring on my finger which was of a peculiar design - it was a yin-yang metallic design and a small yin-yang at one corner of it. In the dream I even thought how it relates to the cosmic and how different this ring was from the ring I already have - I have a solitaire at the moment. How lucid it was -

Often dreams are catered to our own interpretation alone. So people can give you what they THINK the meaning of it is, but ultimately the message is for you and its made for your own interpretation.
Old 28-01-2011, 12:35 AM
WhiteHorse55

Thank you Lady - agree on your point -

I also am positive that there are people here much more advanced than me spiritually who have gone through similar experiences - and they would better be explain it - I am not a know-it-all and I admit it by all means!
Often spiritual understanding is gained by listening to the wise! And I feel there are so many wise people in here I can get insights from.

Old 28-01-2011, 03:17 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Thats true, too.
Old 28-01-2011, 03:23 AM
Master
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse55

I'm imagining that the yin yang with a smaller one in the corner could be like an algebraic thing, like N to the nth degree or N squared, which means multipled.

It could mean your awareness of how unimaginably large your universe is, the expanse, the possibilities of your relationship. How much love you have for each other? Do you have thoughts like that?

Old 28-01-2011, 05:26 PM
WhiteHorse55

Mystical, Kaere,Silvergirl -
Yes to all your questions - I often think of how this reln fits into the entire cosmic algebraic and how we could use the dynamic for the better of everyone around us -