Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-10-2019, 06:33 AM
Seeker

Angel1 Orgonite opinions?

Basic orgonite uses one crystal, metal shavings and resin. You may custom make your own orgonite, I think you have to buy a pyramid shape mold for the resin. I have seen people use real gold flakes in orgonite.

Orgonite is very beautiful art work if you browse internet for orgonite. Maybe just putting elements (metals) and crystals in resin has benefit.

Orgonite is supposed to collect both good and bad energy, it converts bad energy into good. Some people claim orgone is equivalent to chi or prana (like in eastern religions).

Does orgonite work? I bought some a long time ago, I remember it felt like a drug for a while, than it made me feel weird later. I wasn’t very mature with my spiritual practices when I tried it, maybe I should try it again?

A video on YouTube about hippies, they had a whole table full of beautiful orgonite. I like it for it’s artistic value.

If I made my own orgonite I would try putting flowers in it, resin will preserve flowers, flowers are like peace symbol ☮️ in plant form. Some people put dollar store glitter in orgonite, makes it colorful but doesn’t have benefit of metal shavings, it’s more for artist value. I was wonder if it’s possible to put mushroom in resin for orgonite?

Maybe I could do separate spiritual crafts for putting mushrooms and flowers in resin.

Orgonite is like fun arts and crafts for hippies.

What do all you people think about orgonite?
Old 16-11-2019, 05:29 PM
Guide

I must say that it interests me but I don't have any so I have no experiences with it. Have to admit though that some orgonite pyramids are really beautiful.
Old 16-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Master
We have had topics about it before. Personally I do not like it and will never buy it nor have it in my home.
I knew someone who made them and she asked people to test them for her, and I volunteered so I'd have a chance to feel what it's like without investing in it. I chose one that really appealed to me, but it did my energy system in. It didn't feel good at all. I kept it on the other side of the living room but even then I felt it and I couldn't have it near as I'd begin to feel unwell.

I sent it back.
Few years later someone else I knew began making items from it and she stopped after a relatively short time as that stuff stank so bad she had to do it in the shed. She was worried, as it is chemical/unnatural stuff and you inhale it too. The smell lasted for days.

I personally prefer a natural crystal as Mother Nature doesn't make mistakes. If the person who makes these orgonite things doesn't know what they're doing you could have a problem. Also iron and copper isn't handy as when used in energywork they need cleansing. How can you when it's could in that synthetic stuff? Often people make these iron/copper things themselves, like triangles, spirals etc and these are not geometrically correct, meaning trouble.

My two cents.
Old 18-11-2019, 11:42 AM
Guide

A lot of valid opinions about Orgonite but I think that the best way is to experiment and find out for myself. I've ordered some Orgonite tower busters and I guess I'll find out if they work for me or not.
Old 18-11-2019, 02:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
A lot of valid opinions about Orgonite but I think that the best way is to experiment and find out for myself. I've ordered some Orgonite tower busters and I guess I'll find out if they work for me or not.
That's why I took the opportunity to try it myself as well.
Hope they're going to be good for you.
Old 18-11-2019, 08:57 PM
Knower

I have lots of orgonite pyramids. I also have some Welz orgonite generators. The generators are extremely strong in the beginning, then as your body gets used to the energy you notice it less.

I usually sleep with pyramids in my hand and I find it very energising.

The energy is not the same as pure chi/prana but rather it's only one particular part of the energy spectrum.

Can't pinpoint any specific health benefits I've received from them, but I've been using them for a decade now and everyone says I look about 8 years younger than I am so maybe there's a connection there?
Old 19-11-2019, 04:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade 61616
Basic orgonite uses one crystal, metal shavings and resin. You may custom make your own orgonite, I think you have to buy a pyramid shape mold for the resin. I have seen people use real gold flakes in orgonite.

Orgonite is very beautiful art work if you browse internet for orgonite. Maybe just putting elements (metals) and crystals in resin has benefit.

Orgonite is supposed to collect both good and bad energy, it converts bad energy into good. Some people claim orgone is equivalent to chi or prana (like in eastern religions).

Does orgonite work? I bought some a long time ago, I remember it felt like a drug for a while, than it made me feel weird later. I wasn’t very mature with my spiritual practices when I tried it, maybe I should try it again?

A video on YouTube about hippies, they had a whole table full of beautiful orgonite. I like it for it’s artistic value.

If I made my own orgonite I would try putting flowers in it, resin will preserve flowers, flowers are like peace symbol ☮️ in plant form. Some people put dollar store glitter in orgonite, makes it colorful but doesn’t have benefit of metal shavings, it’s more for artist value. I was wonder if it’s possible to put mushroom in resin for orgonite?

Maybe I could do separate spiritual crafts for putting mushrooms and flowers in resin.

Orgonite is like fun arts and crafts for hippies.

What do all you people think about orgonite?
Orgonite is one of many rocks and crystals that are trademarked.
It appears all trademarked rock and crystals were items that really had almost no retail value until they became
trademarked. I find these items extremely interesting. I consider them as a major aspect of Alchemy.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 19-11-2019, 05:02 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
That's why I took the opportunity to try it myself as well.
Hope they're going to be good for you.
Let's say I'm curious. If they don't feel good for me I can always give them to others to try them out.
I am a bit fussy with crystals also but experimenting with them is just to much fun. I also found out that way that I have a strong aversion to Labradorite and I still intend to find out why as finding out why that is the case might be as rewarding as finding out why I do resonate with others.
Old 19-11-2019, 05:03 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon
I have lots of orgonite pyramids. I also have some Welz orgonite generators. The generators are extremely strong in the beginning, then as your body gets used to the energy you notice it less.

I usually sleep with pyramids in my hand and I find it very energising.

The energy is not the same as pure chi/prana but rather it's only one particular part of the energy spectrum.

Can't pinpoint any specific health benefits I've received from them, but I've been using them for a decade now and everyone says I look about 8 years younger than I am so maybe there's a connection there?
I should have doubled the amount I ordered.
Old 27-11-2019, 04:31 AM
Seeker

I got my orgonite pyramid a few weeks ago. It worked extremely good first day. It is mild after that, it still works though. Orgonite is great music and mood enhancer.

Putting it in the sun didn’t work. I wanna try buying pocket orgonite and see if taking hike helps charge it with energy.

☮️☮️☮️ Civilians