Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-06-2019, 02:02 AM
Experiencer
Any experts on Fae or Elementals here (I have one)

I am looking to get opinions on a crystal/mineral purchase I recently made. I have been collecting crystals and minerals for a while now and I usually base my purchases on various reasons if one resonates with me. My most recent purchase has been a Madagascar Crazy Lace Silk Banded Agate. I know there are many people who believe there can be enlightened beings or spirits trapped in some stones and I felt the face I saw clearly in this stone struck me as being very sad. If you look closely it looks as though it is an older person and the face is being squeezed by two fingers.

I had this stone looked at by a shaman I go to for spiritual clearings and he claims that it is an elemental spirit that is inside. He said it could be mischievious if let out and cause mischievious things to happen. Nothing major but enough to make life a bit more frustrating. Not sure about this because another member of a blog I posted it in told me that if it is a "fae" that faes choose you. It is not my purchasing the stone that the stone presented itself for me to find it and when that happens if you develop a bond that they can assist in your transition as well as help manifest things that you would like to occur in your life (good things). I am now very confused about it and what to do. Any advice??? I need someone who understands elementals. Here is a pic of my stone.

I also have another post out that show another entity I found in another Madagascar Crazy lace silk banded agate. Same person I purchased this one from. How odd is that? Here is a link to the other post and stone. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=129905
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l500.jpg (30.7 KB, 41 views)
Old 15-06-2019, 03:01 AM
Suspended

I cannot claim to understand Elementals or 'Fae' as you call them. If you are talking about Faeries then I know exactly what you are talking about.
NO!
No Faerie is locked into any stone or anything else. Faeries live in plants and forests valleys and by streams and love life. You have been lied to by perhaps several human beings. The only one likely to be trapped in anything is you! Throw the stone away Be free and don't listen to any more lies.
Some people love to scare us because they have nothing else left. Faeries never scare .They have no need to. Like plants - they are perfect in their own way. Has a plant ever tried to hurt or scare you?
Toss away the stone and it's associations.
Old 15-06-2019, 08:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeagsimhor
I cannot claim to understand Elementals or 'Fae' as you call them. If you are talking about Faeries then I know exactly what you are talking about.
NO!
No Faerie is locked into any stone or anything else. Faeries live in plants and forests valleys and by streams and love life. You have been lied to by perhaps several human beings. The only one likely to be trapped in anything is you! Throw the stone away Be free and don't listen to any more lies.
Some people love to scare us because they have nothing else left. Faeries never scare .They have no need to. Like plants - they are perfect in their own way. Has a plant ever tried to hurt or scare you?
Toss away the stone and it's associations.

Although I do appreciate your taking the time to respond, I do disagree with you about one thing....Nobody has lied to me. I have had a friendship and have been going for spiritual clearings to my shaman for quite a long time now. He would not and has never lied about anything to me or anyone else. His intentions and words when he speaks are well thought out and true. He is what some may deem an "ascended master" in his ablities. I witnessed the stone move across his open palm all by itself which was quite a site to behold. If he says it is elemental then I have no reason to disblieve him. He is extremely developed spiritually with many gifts he has to help others. As in any race of beings wether it be ours or other dimensions even there are different beings all with differences in the traits they carry. I don't deem the stone negative only being true to it's nature. Anything can be transmuted even if the energy was not to be desired if you know what you are doing. So on that account I have to kindly disagree with you. This man I see has no ill intention towards anyone who seeks his help, and no reason to lie either. I have known him for a very long time....you don't even know him, so to draw that conclusion would not be fair.
Old 16-06-2019, 03:31 PM
Master
I do not see the face you're talking about, too much glare on the stone. Maybe post another photo and beforehand draw a circle what you say is a face in Photoshop or Gimp.

In any case, be more careful with whom you trust. Sometimes you can see Faery, dragon, a face, a shape etc. in a crystal.
That does NOT, however, mean there's a being trapped in the crystal. I have a citrine that depicts a complete Fairy inside, formed by fractures. Complete as in full body with wings, hands reaching out a bit.
But... there is NO Fairie trapped inside the crystal! It means it has very strong Faery energy, yes. But that's it.
That connotation and me buying it makes so much sense as at the time I was busy a lot with The Fae.

I bought a larger carnelian when in Glastonbury, UK, when I really needed that as I was working on my Sacral chakra & femininity.
I'd been looking for one for ages, then I found it in a shop when I was on holiday there.
Then later on, back home already, I noticed that there was the face of a woman and an outline of her body in it, formed by white calcite. I had not seen that when I bought it.
But it made total sense as I was busy with my inner Feminine & femininity.

In the approx 10-12 yrs of working with crystals and crystal skulls I've only once come across something with an unpleasant energy inside. It is extremely rare, and nothing to do with the crystal, but with some (previous) caretaker. Just like you sometimes need to cleanse a crystal when you buy from a not very positive or pure source. But even then it's not nasty, just 'lower' energies and you can easily cleanse them away.
What I dealt with was different, was nasty, managed to get rid of that too btw as it is not innate to the crystal. AND... it did NOT show in the texture like an evil face or whatever either.

Just be more careful whom you consult and believe. I would like to see a photo of it where you outline the face you perceive.
Old 16-06-2019, 07:04 PM
Master
Hello,

When you mentioned that you were told that a Fae was trapped inside, my first thought went to spirit keeping. The following is what I suspect might have happened.

Now, coming from a spirit keeper's perspective, there are people out there who have a method to bind such spirits to crystals and other items. What the binding means is that they made the stone into a portal for a specific spirit so the crystal becomes a vessel. No spirit is trapped inside the crystal as it's a portal so the Fae is free to come and go as it pleases. The binding does make it easier for a human and spirit to connect and communicate with each other. For the crystal to move across the shaman's palm tells me that is a strong manifestation of spirit activity.

For you to buy two such crystal vessels from the same person has me suspecting that such a person is a conjurer. The only way to know is to contact the seller and talk to that person. Sure, you can get rid of the stone but it won't undo the binding if such a thing was truly done. Cleansing the crystal won't undo the binding either. Again, the only way to know for sure is to speak to whoever sold you the crystals.

If you do choose to keep the crystals, you can meditate with them one at a time and try to reach out to the Fae. You may have to do this several times before you get some kind of response.

Another thing, the agate is cut and polished so you can make a pendant out of it which is another thing that spirit keepers do. That way the spirit can travel with you as you go about your day. Such a thing serves more as a visual reminder that you have a spirit which you can talk to anytime you feel like it.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 31-07-2019, 07:32 PM
Newbie ;)

I see the face you describe, however I dont think anything or anyone is trapped in the crystal, just energy. Try cleansing it. Probably not Fae related. <3
Old 30-09-2019, 02:33 AM
Suspended

Book1 Element

Hi there
Very interesting...
Old 24-10-2019, 12:06 AM
Knower

Sometimes we see in a crystal something which is trying to reach out to us. You mentioned this is a time of transformation, maybe? Perhaps a new perspective is in order...

Fae and Elementals are two very different things.
Old 27-04-2020, 05:06 AM
Newbie ;)

I agree, to my experience elementals or masters do NOT get inside any crystals, they use RUNES(real) to attach themselves to them. you might ask about this to your "chaman"

I might say this person has some access to energy and is playing around with you, they can easily create vibrations and make us feelings but it's just an opinion;
Old 01-05-2020, 02:34 PM
Knower

It might be possible they have an attachment to the stone. I don't know what a chaman is but shamanism is about a journey. perhaps believing the spirit is trapped and helping to raise them up is part of a journey for you.