Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-10-2019, 12:21 PM
Gracey

Opposite reaciton to crystals supposive energy

Any theories, ideas, knowledge on why some crystals seem to have an adverse reaction?

For instance, say you meditate with green tourmaline and you tap into the crystals energy and you receive the opposite of what this crystal is suppose to carry....why is that, even when the crystal has been cleaned and purified and or charged....
Old 10-10-2019, 12:31 PM
Master
It's not that there's anything wrong with the crystal, it's that you aren't a match for it.
Tourmaline is a very strong crystal (all kinds) and as such aren't suited for everyone (yet).
Meaning the impact can be to great for you and you feel as if the crystal doesn't work the way it should.
Old 10-10-2019, 07:23 PM
Gracey

I did some research on line and found some people think that if you are a match with the crystal, that the two likes (person and the crystal) will repel each other. This article said it was just a theory and wasn't sure on the truth of the matter as to why some crystals don't work with some people.

I wear black tourmaline on the daily and it works well with me. I had to cleanse it because it held the energy of the person who gave it to me and I saw into their life. I recently got two green tourmaline's and got visions as well, but they were not good of heart. That was the imprint of the person who owned previously. so i cleansed them and got no visions, but did feel a calm.

now, healers gold, it makes me my intestines hurt no matter if i cleanse it not.

Thanks for the input FariyCrystal, you gave me something to ponder.
Old 11-10-2019, 11:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
I did some research on line and found some people think that if you are a match with the crystal, that the two likes (person and the crystal) will repel each other. This article said it was just a theory and wasn't sure on the truth of the matter as to why some crystals don't work with some people.

I wear black tourmaline on the daily and it works well with me. I had to cleanse it because it held the energy of the person who gave it to me and I saw into their life. I recently got two green tourmaline's and got visions as well, but they were not good of heart. That was the imprint of the person who owned previously. so i cleansed them and got no visions, but did feel a calm.

now, healers gold, it makes me my intestines hurt no matter if i cleanse it not.

Thanks for the input FariyCrystal, you gave me something to ponder.
I wonder how you buy crystals? Do you read what it's supposed to do and buy based on that?

If something makes you feel unwell of uneasy it typically isn't the right one (yet). I've never had that happen but I buy intuitively so often don't even know what it does energetically. I see it and it's wham bam, I need it!
I have had reactions to crystals, mostly in the past when it took time for my system to adjust to the higher vibe of the crystal. Hardly happens anymore, although sometimes I get touched emotionally to the point of tears. This is only the first time I see and hold it. By the time I get home with it, it's long gone. It's always the first impression, hihi.
Some blow me off my socks, but again, only for a very brief time. It's actually not by the time I get home, but by the time I go and pay that it's already gone.
Again, that doesn't happen often.
If an unpleasant sensation or feeling remains it's just not the right one (yet).
Old 11-10-2019, 12:14 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I wonder how you buy crystals? Do you read what it's supposed to do and buy based on that?

If something makes you feel unwell of uneasy it typically isn't the right one (yet). I've never had that happen but I buy intuitively so often don't even know what it does energetically. I see it and it's wham bam, I need it!
I have had reactions to crystals, mostly in the past when it took time for my system to adjust to the higher vibe of the crystal. Hardly happens anymore, although sometimes I get touched emotionally to the point of tears. This is only the first time I see and hold it. By the time I get home with it, it's long gone. It's always the first impression, hihi.
Some blow me off my socks, but again, only for a very brief time. It's actually not by the time I get home, but by the time I go and pay that it's already gone.
Again, that doesn't happen often.
If an unpleasant sensation or feeling remains it's just not the right one (yet).

i dream of crystals, most of which i never heard of before. in the dreams i am told i am to use this crystal for this reason or that reason. then when i wake up, i research the name i am given in the dream and learn about them some more. then i will buy them eventually. i dreamt of orgone one time, never hearing of it before. i learned you have to make that kind yourself. i am not crystal skilled enough to do that just yet. but i know one day i will do it.

most crystals i vibe well with, save the healers gold. i am guessing it is focusing on my intestines cause i over eat in an addictive way.

i have one crystal that shows me she is in pain as if she is dying. she feels like she was ripped from her home and tore to pieces. i put her in with one of my house plants and just leave her there for healing. i guess sometimes crystals need our help, instead of us needing theirs.
Old 11-10-2019, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Any theories, ideas, knowledge on why some crystals seem to have an adverse reaction?

For instance, say you meditate with green tourmaline and you tap into the crystals energy and you receive the opposite of what this crystal is suppose to carry....why is that, even when the crystal has been cleaned and purified and or charged....
Previous comments are excellent: 'no-hands down'.

One thing over looked is:
Some merchants buy used 'stuff' which might have been shoplifted, stolen etc.
I look at these items like a tarot card that is up-side down. Seems to 'work' but has a tendency to 'self destruct'.
Be wary of merchants that buy private specimens.

Another area is buying something that somebody returned. Some people do all kinds of 'magic' on their returns: not good.
Buying items from a merchant that has a "NO RETURN" policy seems cruel but in this case is a wise policy.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-10-2019, 12:06 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Previous comments are excellent: 'no-hands down'.

One thing over looked is:
Some merchants buy used 'stuff' which might have been shoplifted, stolen etc.
I look at these items like a tarot card that is up-side down. Seems to 'work' but has a tendency to 'self destruct'.
Be wary of merchants that buy private specimens.

Another area is buying something that somebody returned. Some people do all kinds of 'magic' on their returns: not good.
Buying items from a merchant that has a "NO RETURN" policy seems cruel but in this case is a wise policy.

wise advice. i never thought of someone with bad intentions programming crystals. i will be mindful of merchants and their return policies.
Old 12-10-2019, 05:43 PM
Master
Unhappy crystals can happen but it depends where you buy them. I've only had it a few times, and mostly when I bought them from someone else, as in a previous owner, not shop.
Once a jade animal carving that needed an awful lot of cleansing, but it was easily done. Another time 2 smaller chrysocolla skulls that had something really nasty in them. I couldn't get it cleansed, got someone's help in to do it.
And once a gorgeous citrine that I bought from an American who was selling his crystal to pay for bills for a personal matter. The citrine was kind of heartbroken to have to leave him. He truly loved his crystals and wasn't happy he had no choice but to sell.
It didn't take too long before she was happy again and she is still with me today.
As for the rest, I've never had it happen and I got close to 300 crystals. But I buy mostly from the same shop and they themselves are very high vibrational, totally in love with their work: selling crystals. They travel to the US and so on to purchase, often directly from the miners.
So the crystals haven't been traumatized or affected by another owner. Before I buy them they've spent time in their shop with thousands of other crystals, of of which are also high vibrational. So ifever there was something it would heal there. I don't even cleanse them after purchase as there's nothing to cleanse.
So in all those years I've had it a mere handful of times. But again, it does depend where you get your crystals.
Old 12-10-2019, 06:05 PM
Master

A crystal shop owner gave me a shungite pendant on a thread as a free gift with my purchase and insisted I wear it as a healing crystal. I felt lightheaded and dizzy for two days. A severe attack of vertigo happened before I took off the stone and put it away. I have not reacted this strongly even to moldavite. I still don’t know what wAs the cause for the adverse reaction.
Old 13-10-2019, 09:42 AM
Master
I just remembered I had a very strong adverse reaction to orgonite. Now I don't consider that to be crystal as it's man-made, a few crystals and a bunch of iron or copper held in chemical stuff.
I intuitively never liked it, then could try one that was made by someone on a forum. I chose one myself that seemed to resonate. But... it screwed up my entire energy system. I tried a few times but nope. I cannot recall what I felt exactly except for that it was very unpleasant.