Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-11-2019, 11:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Can crystals absorb others energy?

I recently bought a blue kyanite necklace to help me be more open and to help with confidence, and for the first 4 or 5 weeks the effects were great.
Shortly after, I found that I was feeling very negative at times at couldn't figure out why.
I left my necklace off for a few days and the negativity fell away and it got me thinking, I used to be very empathic and even though these days it is very erratic, could my empathy be connecting to the crystal as though it were a person?
If that's the case, then has my crystal absorbed negative energy from others?
Is it something that crystals or some crystals are able to do?

Love to all.
Old 04-11-2019, 05:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello, yes definitely your crystals can pick up on energies in the environment and your mood or other people's moods. I have to clean my crystals at least every night and try to charge them in sunlight or salt, or the other methods to clean and charge them.

I think it might help to rinse it with water and make sure you give it good intentions with your cleansing of it, so it can release the erratic energies.
Old 06-11-2019, 06:01 PM
Seeker

I believe absolutely that to be true, that crystals can soak up other's energies. I don't know if its true but I do like to rotate crystals as to ensure the crystals don't match my at times negative energies thus creating negative coherence
Old 08-11-2019, 05:16 PM
Seeker

Hi, yes, they can and do absorb energies, that's why it's important to energetically cleanse them periodically and also before you start using a new one.

I've read that kyanite doesn't need cleansing though, I don't know personally, but I think it cannot do harm if you cleanse it. However, a lot of crystals can be damaged when coming in contact with water, kyanite is one apparently, so it's good to ask the seller or read up on a particular stone before you decide upon the method.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by booboo83
I recently bought a blue kyanite necklace to help me be more open and to help with confidence, and for the first 4 or 5 weeks the effects were great.
Shortly after, I found that I was feeling very negative at times at couldn't figure out why.
I left my necklace off for a few days and the negativity fell away and it got me thinking, I used to be very empathic and even though these days it is very erratic, could my empathy be connecting to the crystal as though it were a person?
If that's the case, then has my crystal absorbed negative energy from others?
Is it something that crystals or some crystals are able to do?

Love to all.
People buy Moldavite oil and John the Conqueror oil.

Do people really believe oil can be ascertained from Moldavite?

Also, do people really believe oil can be ascertained from John the Conqueror 'root'?

The answer is no.

How the oils are made is moldavite is put into a batch of oil. The oil 'acquires' the properties of Moldavite, same is true for John the Conqueror.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-11-2019, 06:58 AM
Experiencer
I noticed long ago a very important thing for me regarding this subject. Other people may disagree while maybe some might agree so here it is:

In the past, when I first started with crystals, I know I read about not letting other people even touch your crystals because it passes all the bad vibes or it simply mixes with their energies and we should deny people from touching our crystals or just cleanse them good every single time after.

Now in the beginning, when I was seeing someone touching them, I sort of told them not to and it became weird, they were still doing it. In the same time, I was creating a minor angry vibration in myself because people were touching them and I had to cleanse them after. At some point you just cleanse them then 1 hour later a friend comes by your house and touches them all... "arrghhh"

And so, as time passes and I kept using often or with breaks the crystals, I realized that no matter what good and various energies all these crystals I was having were carrying, it didn't matter since I was constantly carrying in my mind a negative thought/vibration about them "as being touched" "as being dirty from others energy" and so on.

And then, something beautiful happened. I looked at this for what it is. I realized that when people were observing my crystals, the vast majority of them were doing it so in a state of beauty, of surprise, of curiosity... their intentions and observation was visible and true and also short lived. The moment I gave up on creative a negative thought loop about them touching, is the moment where, in my opinion, it made me jump 10 stairs at once in my journey with the crystals. I no longer get affected or care at all when someone touches a crystal, I actually feel joy instead! Sure, if someone would take my crystal sphere while he's all angry and yell 'what is this **** are you crazy?' then sure I would be cleaning that crystal right away, but that never happened to me. I wouldn't want to let my ego set traps on this subject, but I would really want to say that I feel a bigger connection with the crystals and I am more confident with their use. In the back of my head, I don't really want someone else to touch them, but if it happens and they do it with a curious or good hearth or even neutral, then there is really no problem.
Old 11-11-2019, 09:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for all your replies, I love the different perspectives and I feel as though they all have merit as I don't believe the power of someone or something is in their ability, it is in their belief of that ability, including in the power of crystals.

Having gone through an empathic crash in my youth, I feel that now going through a reawakening, my abilities are erratic and maybe conflicting with the abilities of crystals.
I thought that maybe using crystals would help my development, I didn't consider any side-effects.
I know given time and development, this will change, however in the mean-time perhaps it's best to focus on them individually.
Even though my abilities of empathy and claircognizance are still a bit haywire, I can feel them strongly, I think I will look at getting more comfortable with them first and then maybe introduce crystals afterwards to compliment them.

I am spiritual with a scientific edge.
If we resonate at a specific frequency and so do crystals(along with everything else), is it possible to use certain crystals frequencies to react with our own to help aid us with our development when it comes to abilities?
It would seem so, if we have to vibrate at a certain frequency to better use our gifts then using items such as crystals to help get us to that frequency appears plausible.