Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 17-11-2014, 09:44 PM
Kamila

Reiki ♡

hello guys:)
I wanted to create a thread where ppl can sign up for reiki.
I usually play by ear and send at random times. For instance when I'm drawn to channel it or sometimes it just flows by itself. If anyone is interested that would be awesome. Also if you sign up here but wish to no longer receive it just let me know. So wen I send I'll be checking here for names and will post wen I did or will send. Love&Light♡♡♡
Old 21-11-2014, 04:51 AM
CJ82Sky

oh what a great idea! i need to work on myself, but wanted to ask for help for my cat. she has ceruminous gland adenoma (http://vetbook.org/wiki/cat/index.ph...minous_adenoma) and while it's benign (good!) she had the tumors on her ears and lip frozen off once via cryosurgery this past summer but they came back. we think they are linked to diet (she just went grain-free and I see a difference in they are no longer itchy, her poop doesn't smell - before it was peeeeeewwww! - and she has had less hairballs). i think that's why they came back, and while they are not nearly as bad and not a candidate for cryo again, there are 2 small ones on her eyelid. she's 15, and such a part of my soul it's hard to explain. i have other animals as well, but she sleeps in my arms at night, stays near me when I am sick (she's on the couch with me now bc I have bronchitis) and is just so precious to me.

she's deaf - white cat with two different color eyes - so the tumors didn't bother her hearing so much as they are itchy and disruptive. they are mostly gone, but like i said came back a lot, but smaller. so more but smaller almost like hives. anyway - i wanted to ask for reiki to help her. i've been trying but keep falling asleep bc i've been sick.

her diet change should help wonderfully since i am already seeing a difference, but i'd prefer at her age not to put her through any cryosurgery again especially near her eye and just want them to go away. i think they can now that we are clearing her diet up, and i will try to give her some diameoutucs earth with treats (she doesn't really like it) to help detox her, but wanted to ask for any reiki to help!

i am more than happy to return the favor once i am back on my feet in a week or so as well!!! thank you!!!

thank you thank you for this thread!!! <3
Old 21-11-2014, 04:51 AM
CJ82Sky

oh her name is Coriander and she's all white and 15 years old and I've had her since she's a kitten. if you connect with me, she's always right there with me :)
Old 21-11-2014, 03:18 PM
Kamila

Ok will add her. Did you say you wanted reiki as well or just for the kitty? I'll post here when im about to send it. I wish for you to recover quickly and for the kitty to be healed. Love&Light♡♡♡
Old 22-11-2014, 04:36 AM
CJ82Sky

thank you so much! i am on the mend, and i'm more concerned about her. i'll always accept reiki though and hope to be able to return the favor soon! she's definitely the priority - those mini-tumors are stubborn to get to go away on their own and i am hoping to blast them out with white light! <3
Old 29-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Kamila

sorry for such delayed reply im sending energy right now
Old 29-11-2014, 12:51 AM
TesseLated

Thank you...I could use all the Reiki I could get! :)
Old 29-11-2014, 01:08 AM
Kamila

just finished sending hope the kitty feels better let me know
Old 29-11-2014, 01:10 AM
Kamila

sure thing I'll add you to my next session :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TesseLated
Thank you...I could use all the Reiki I could get! :)
Old 29-11-2014, 04:28 PM
Kamila

Hey guys thx for signing up for the reiki. I hope your doing well I will be doing another session today make sure to drink water as it will help get rid of the toxins from your body. Just an fyi sometimes reiki brings things to the surface so dont be surprised if you learn that you might have a blockage after the session or feel emotional. That is part of the chakra aligning process anyways im ranting here lols