Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 18-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Ascender
Using the runes for divination.

I have a set of clear glass runes, and I've been wanting to use them for divination, kind of like how you use tarot. I feel a stronger connection to my runes than I do my tarot cards. I only know the three card spread in tarot and I'd like to learn how to use my runes in a more advanced manner. Are there perhaps any books or websites which can guide me in the right direction?
Old 20-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Nana2012

I also feel I have stronger connection to runes, here is a website which makes the understanding of the runs quick and easy for me.
http://www.alizons-psychic-secrets.c...-meanings.html
Old 20-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Ascender
But how do I cast them? Just stick my hand in the bag and see how they come out?
Old 20-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Master

I was never great at runes, I never quite broke through to develop a relationship with them. May be they are for another time. But, what I did was pure and simple that - pull runes out of a bag.
Old 20-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Nana2012

Well, I wouldn't say I just stick my hand in the bag and pull them out. I treat the runes with respect. You can just use a single rune to get your answer, but there are few more ways to cast them, to see the answer from different perspectives. Like cross, diamond, fork, etc.

Casting the runes is not a complicated thing, you can easily find good sources online to learn how. To cast them. But knowing the meaning of each rune can be a little challenging.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
But how do I cast them? Just stick my hand in the bag and see how they come out?
Old 20-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Ascender
Could you perhaps link me to any of these good sources? I'm a total noob where it concerns runes. How do I read them? How do I interpret the spreads? Is it just like tarot? Do I ask yes/no questions? How do I spread them? Can I use them to determine the future?
Old 20-04-2014, 10:54 PM
Nana2012

Ok, here is a good one o start with, there is an e book there which u can download for free
http://www.lifestudys.com/free-rune-stone-course.html
Also you can try free online rune readings to see how it is done in general. Here is one :

http://www.facade.com/runes/

You will find out different ways of spreading them, and depending on the question you ask , you may need to interpret differently.
Runes can show the forces acting on the situation of your question, that's how they work.
Old 20-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Nana2012

I suggest to start with single rune, ask your question and read a single rune. Do not repeat the runes for a single question. The first rune is the answer. This way helps you to learn the meaning of each rune. And also memorizing the name of each run. Needs time, I know :)