Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 17-01-2012, 05:39 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Coming2:

11 is the number of ordination--it means that you were born to walk a SpiritualPath and are held to a higher level of accountability than the ordinary individual.

You may find that when you choose to take the low road you are immediately faced w/ the Karmic repercussions--it can sometimes seem as though others get away with murder--while you are chastised for even the smallest trangression.

You are expected to seek your higher nature in everything--because you exist to set the better example and you will not be loved for it. You have most probably experienced a lot of jealousy from others and have been very bewildered by it.

To be born an 11 is to be born to the calling of the Priesthood--it is a journey of solitude--a journey to discovering your higher purpose.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 17-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Master
I have a question. According to my birthdate, I am a life path 11. But the 7 one makes more sense to me and describes me better, I feel. [And I am the 7th child born on 7/27/52 (!yikes) at 7:14 in the morning.)

I know you can't "choose" your life path number, but the other one seems to "fit" me better!

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 17-01-2012, 06:27 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Lora:

According to the Numerology I was taught your a number 6.

07/27/1952

You start by condensing the multiple numbers to their lowest sum by adding;
2+7=9
1+9+5+2=17
1+7=8

then you add 7+9+8=24

then reduce (again) by adding 2+4

which equals 6.

Even though you are (technically) a 6--the number 7 can still be a very significant number for you--as it appears twice in your birth date and you were born in the seventh hour of the day.

Some people determine their life path number--based only upon their name--so you will find many different points of view concerning this topic.

Peace and Love on your path to doing your own research and forming your own opinions...

Blessed be...
Old 17-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
According to the Numerology I was taught your a number 6.

07/27/1952

You start by condensing the multiple numbers to their lowest sum by adding;
2+7=9
1+9+5+2=17
1+7=8

then you add 7+9+8=24

then reduce (again) by adding 2+4

which equals 6.

Even though you are (technically) a 6--the number 7 can still be a very significant number for you--as it appears twice in your birth date and you were born in the seventh hour of the day.

Some people determine their life path number--based only upon their name--so you will find many different points of view concerning this topic.

Peace and Love on your path to doing your own research and forming your own opinions...

Blessed be...

LadyTerra--

See this is what confuses me. When Lynn mentioned life paths the other day I went out to the internet to see how it is calculated. There are at least three different methods, each of which yields a different result.

Here is one, and, if I didn't do my math wrong, this one comes out a 7 for me. [But I keep remembering my mother doing numerology and telling me I was an 11.] I did find one method in which that's what it was.

Determining Your Life Path Number

Your Life Path number is derived from the sum total of the digits that make up your birth date. Begin by converting the month, day, and birth year to *single digits and adding them together. The total sum is further reduced by adding the remaining digits together until a *single digit is obtained.

[*The exception to this rule is with the 'Master Numbers' 11 and 22 - i.e. November the 11th month, birthdays on the 11th or 22nd, or sum totals of 11 or 22. These numbers are not converted to single digits.]

How do you know what method to trust?

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 19-01-2012, 05:21 AM
LadyTerra

Greetings IsleWalker:

That is exactly the method I outlined for you and you are a 6--if you choose to use this method.

13 should (also) be added to your list of Master Numbers.

11=Ordination, or the Priest/ess

13=Transformation, or the Phoenix

22=Control, or the Master

However--you must remember to follow your instincts--this is only one facet of who you are--like your Natal Chart (for instance). You still have free will and there are other facets that make-up the total picture of you. Nothing is set in stone.

Blessed be...
Old 19-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Master
LadyTerra--

No, I don't think this method is the same. By the method I found:
Determining Your Life Path Number

Your Life Path number is derived from the sum total of the digits that make up your birth date. Begin by converting the month, day, and birth year to *single digits and adding them together. The total sum is further reduced by adding the remaining digits together until a *single digit is obtained.

[*The exception to this rule is with the 'Master Numbers' 11 and 22 - i.e. November the 11th month, birthdays on the 11th or 22nd, or sum totals of 11 or 22. These numbers are not converted to single digits.]

With a birthdate of 07/27/1952 the process would be:

07= 7
27 = 9
1952 = 27 = 9

TOTAL = 25 = 7

That is not a 6. And I could find at least four other "methods" proscribed on websites--all of which yield different numbers.

What is the basis for the computation? What is the guiding principal behind it? I'm still confused.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 19-01-2012, 09:10 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings IsleWalker:

We are computing differently--even between the two of us--so you can imagine how methods can vary from book to book and over the internet!

I compute 1952 as 1+9=10+5=15+2=17--then reduce further by adding 1+7--which equals 8. 7+9+8=24 and 2+4=6

There is no tried and true method--(instead) my best advice is that you explore each method that crosses your path--until you find the one that feels right to you. I believe that it is very important for you to discover a Numerological System that rings true to you and then you will be following your own instincts.

You can (also) try Numerology that focuses on your life path number as determined by your name--perhaps that might help to clarify things--since you feel out of step with what you have tried thus far.

Try wideninghorizons.com--they have a number/letter chart listed on their homepage.

Blessed be...