Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 02:57 AM
Knower
I know this is a very old thread but just in case JoshuaR decides to ever check back, I just discovered I'm a 33!...I guess I'm a 33/6.....My Bday is 05-21-1969...It's never too late to learn about oneself, I figured..LOL..;)
Old 02-09-2015, 08:45 AM
onlyontuesays

05/06/1993 would be keen to yarn more about the subject with you
Old 02-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Newbie ;)

I disagree that people are bad by nature. Our true nature is Spirit. We have all made bad choices & some learn slower than others. I remember several lifetimes & know that I have made some very bad choices in the past. This lifetime has been all about undoing past karma. I think that's why I have attracted so many people that have hurt me in this life.

So, I believe that how we deal with those people is how we overcome the past karma. This life has been very hard in many ways but it isn't about 'them' - it's about me! My birth name is 33-3-9 with a birthday of 9. When I was married I was a 9-9-9-9 - talk about Karma!

What most people don't understand is that the most spiritual people often have very hard lives. Our attitude & how we deal with hardships is what makes us 'Spiritual" - not our circumstances. 33 can be a very difficult number!

Love & Hugs,
Mysty
Old 02-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Newbie ;)

I thought this post would go after the one I was commenting on about people being bad by nature - guess I was Wrong! Sorry if it didn't seen to make sense.
Old 20-01-2018, 03:41 AM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaR
Thanks for coming in, i guess i got your attention.

As you see i am looking for people with life path 33.
But why? well i am looking for personal growth,
I am young, and i want to learn from people "just like me".

Are you not a 33? feel free to jump in the conversation,
all questions and comments are welcome.

Do not think i am looking for recognition, for my ego.
I'm just trying to prepare for what i might be,
for i want to be what i can be.

I have been alone on my quest for a long time,
and i am now looking asking anybody who can help for help.

Below i will list a few key-questions, which i am asking myself:

- I do not work, i do not go to school. * This is a trap for me, if i get financial problems i will end up being to busy trying to survive rather then be able to do what i would like to.

- I have applied for the freemasons, and they had put me in a special procedure. (Some say they never seen this happen before). I am looking for self improvement, but is that the right place for me? (No flaming please i have seen my fair share of conpsiracy stuff on them)

- All the numerology predictions on the life path 33 are correct when i compare them to my life. Now i want to keep them possitve, and try to get the vibration in full force. Any tips on that?

- I must put personal ambition aside? Why?

First experience when i discovered my life path:
This was intense, very intense.
I felt a weird energy going through me,
some might call it a divine energy of entering,
unlocking who i am, understand what i am.
This energy would go on for minutes, and it felt AMAZING.

Activity at the crown of the head: Tingling, itching, prickly, crawling sensations along the scalp and/or down the spine (source: I will put a link here once i hit 15 post count)

Now, is there anybody who shares something like this?
(I still feel small bursts of energy sometimes, mostly when i am feeding my knowledge on my life path or while i am wrighting this.)

And for the final, my experiences in life:
I am not going to tell you these, for it is the past.
I have been in a lot of different sub-cultures (in The Netherlands)
experiencing how others experience life.

I have seen nice things, but mostly bad things in this world,
which makes me actually frown upon the ways of current society.
It is full of sinning (don't get me wrong, i also sometimes sin, but i believe sinning makes you immoral)

Thanks for reading, i might add more, or remove some.
And just repeating it; Feel free to ask me anything.

Joshua

Are you currently drinking, smoking, or taking any other drugs?

If so... stop immediately and stay clean and sober... that is Step 1.

You don't need to tell others to do the same although you may like to join a community like 'Sober Grid' to keep you motivated and on track.

Your life may become unnecessarily difficult... but better now than later.

Look after your health first and foremost :)

33 - it's just a number - all you have to do is be a good human!!

That is the secret of life...
Closed Thread