Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 25-03-2011, 07:00 PM
numerouno

@ ladyvirgo, honestly I don't know which means astrologers will be spending years studying these newborns to see if its true.

The being chiron taught ophichus, chiron is a centraur and maybe the centaur depicted in the sign sagittarius,. Whether this chiron and the asteriod/planet chiron are linked I don't knw.

@7he4uthor, your point is excellent and mathematically sound that's says that this cannot be but esoteric truth sometimes slaps maths in face, I'm bewildered.
Old 25-03-2011, 07:04 PM
numerouno

But appears optimusmaximus has found his way or the way.
Old 28-03-2011, 02:20 PM
windwhistle

What if one doesn't necessarily believe the Mayans, or Tibetans or Indians or Reincarnation or Past lives is necessarily true? I mean they were all humans like us...perhaps more enlightened but who says they are the supreme 'knowers?' believe me, i have been to India and experienced many things under the tuteledge of an enlightened yogi. And yes, he was spectacular and taught me many things...but there are many roads up the same mountain and the top is the source. What's true for a Tibetan may not be true for me. i found that taking the Indian disciplines out of the ashram and into America was nearly impossible. It just isn't feasible. And i am a wife and mother. Accorsing to the guru since i made the decision to be a wife and mother my chance at enlightenment was non-existant as i was meant to be caring and could not just cut off my family which is what was basically required to be a bramicheri...or monk at the ashram. I think that's bull. And i used to buy everything he said under the guise that the indians had been at this spiritual thing much longer than us crude, materialistic Americans. That's not true either. Enlightenment can happen to anyone, anywhere. And living in America means i have more options available to 'try' out without being hemmed in.

There are no straight lines. I think 13 is better because it Is
non-divisible. It is more in keeping with our journey as humans and nature. Nature isn't made up of little square boxes. Nature is all over the place...trees and flowers and waves...never the same...yet having their own nature.

I think Numeruno is a seeker of truth. I think Numeruno may find it because he/she is open to learning and not closed. How can one learn anything if they already know it all? Ophicicus may be legitimate. I may be a Libra instead of a Scorpio. To be honest, I never gave much credence to astrology because Scorpio never fit me...but Libra certainly does...but not 100 percent. Maybe 60 or 70.
Old 30-03-2011, 10:57 AM
7he4uthor

Quote:
Originally Posted by numerouno
Astronomers, from NASA, said that it should be added due a slight in the earth's axis. This shift now brings ophichus into the zodiac. I guess I jumped the gun sayings its official. NASA also spotted a massive blue star moving through the cluster of ophichus. Its reported to 20 times the size of our sun. According to time mobile astronomers have added ophichus to the zodiac. However astrologers who use the tropical zodiac, will not use ophichus, those that use the sideral zodiac accept the change.

The new dates are as follows:
Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16,
Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11,
Pisces: March 11- April 18,
Aries: April 18- May 13,
Taurus: May 13- June 21,
Gemini: June 21- July 20,
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10,
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16,
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30,
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23,
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29,
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17,
and Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20.

Hmmmmmmmm

nasa/nazi/nsa suggest doing some research on these guys
satanist folowers of aliester crowley, witches into mind control, all very well documented, witch is why i wont go into it

homework assignment

these types are nwo hell bent on controling your thinking
you know nothing, yet believe what you are told ... why ?

cookies, money, brownie points /?

i look in the night sky and see lights
i have no evidence any emite light
they may all be reflecting light
from a single source

1ve watched the skies vigilently 50 years\
seen saucers auroras eclipses beings very bright lights little lights
i have no evidence of what these are but what ive seen
what i read is always conflicting

trust is earned
nasa has been shown to lie repeatedly
i offer no references, i will not ever do anyones homework assignment ever again
not playing that game anymore

but

as it is said ... only fools believe what they are told

nasa/nazi/nsa have been repeadedly asked questions and ...

N ever
A
S traight
A nswer

read how this agency began ... i implore you !

lies lies lies lies lies ..........
Old 30-03-2011, 10:15 PM
numerouno

@7he......

To say I know nothing is an assumption, note the word "***" in the word assumption.

I'm am well aware of the inconsistencies of the so-called moon landing by Nasa. Mind control techniques used in animation by a certain studio, the illuminati bloodline etc.....

My attempt here is consolidate the dates of the twelve signs which co-incide with eastern astrology which does not use ophichus.

When I was 12 asked my father why the dollar bill had a pyramid on it when the america has nothing to do with Egypt.

Yes I started my homework back then.....
Old 31-03-2011, 08:36 AM
7he4uthor

i would like to ask that this thread be moved to the astrology section
for easy reference sake

i had a nioghtmare trying to relocate it
Old 19-04-2011, 08:13 PM
cdog

The return of the Son.
Old 20-04-2011, 03:02 AM
seeker of wisdom

Windwhistle I think you are absolutely right about different ways to the source and you have to know yourself to know what works best for you. We all have different traits and if we could forsake everything in the world to study like those yogis do that would be great but isn't really feasible for most people. So with that being said here is a few books that I have found that have helped me. Book of secrets by osho. Talks mainly about tantric techniques to help people there are several and some work for some people while others work best for others so check that out and there is a book called wisdom of the enegram talks about personality types to help show what techniques may work best for you.
Old 23-04-2011, 08:19 PM
MoonDancer

What I think many people aren't understanding that whether or not this axis shift is going to affect astrology or not, you were already born DONE! When you were born those traits from the signs were "put" (for lack of better term) into when you popped out. Its not going to change the past.
Old 23-04-2011, 08:32 PM
lily18

RE: ophichus

I was born before the axis shift, so I'm still a Virgo...