Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 26-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Experiencer
What could this be? ghosts or others?

This morning when i woke up, i felt pain and cold on left leg, then i saw a knife cut closer to my knee, and it is very deep, the bleeding was stopped but it must be lots bleeding so i feel cold. But i have no knife on bed and wear thick sleeping pants since it is winter now.
Last week my uk friend told me he was on a heavy dream and some students were in a room drown in water and asking for help, he suddenly woke up and heard his mom calling him, she was standing in kitchen holding a scissors ,her finger nail cut deep in the feet and blood was all over the ground, he took her to hospital later.
I wonder if there r anything related to this?
This Uk friend was a past life friend, too, i had a vision which shows he was with me in past lives as a nun , and helping me in my daily life since i was very weak physically in that past life, and this vision also told the help in different ways in my spiritual path in this life and this is the reason i meet him again for my growth.
I just discussed with the friend and since his mom did it by her finger nails, he thought i did it by my nails too in my dream.....
but i have no nails on finger, i just cut off my nails 2 days ago.
so he thought maybe it was ghost attack....
could it be so...?
( i v met my guides in dreams, also in waking state, and i v been woken up a few times to be in astral travel, but i v never had a mark on my body up to now, so it is surprise for me if it is true)
Old 29-11-2014, 01:20 AM
Titanoboa

Quote:
This morning when i woke up, i felt pain and cold on left leg, then i saw a knife cut closer to my knee, and it is very deep, the bleeding was stopped but it must be lots bleeding so i feel cold. But i have no knife on bed and wear thick sleeping pants since it is winter now.

So in other words, you did not recall having a knife in your bed, but somehow the knife was there next to your leg? Did you tell anyone in your household about the knife laying on your bed whilst sleeping?

Quote:
Last week my uk friend told me he was on a heavy dream and some students were in a room drown in water and asking for help, he suddenly woke up and heard his mom calling him, she was standing in kitchen holding a scissors ,her finger nail cut deep in the feet and blood was all over the ground, he took her to hospital later.
I wonder if there r anything related to this?

How did she manage to get her nail clipped from her feet with scissors? Did he ask his mother how she got her toe nail deeply cut?

Quote:
This Uk friend was a past life friend, too, i had a vision which shows he was with me in past lives as a nun , and helping me in my daily life since i was very weak physically in that past life, and this vision also told the help in different ways in my spiritual path in this life and this is the reason i meet him again for my growth.

I figure only females can be nuns. Sounds like you're having a difficult time in your life, which is why he decided to stick around. You have a good friend.

Quote:
I just discussed with the friend and since his mom did it by her finger nails, he thought i did it by my nails too in my dream.....
but i have no nails on finger, i just cut off my nails 2 days ago.
so he thought maybe it was ghost attack....
could it be so...?

Again, before coming to conclusions. Your friend needs to investigate. How often has he been dealing with dreams that coincidentally corresponds with someone he knows? Has he seen anything out of the ordinary? Poltergeist? Cold Spots? Has anyone been deceased? These are questions you need to ask him.

Quote:
( i v met my guides in dreams, also in waking state, and i v been woken up a few times to be in astral travel, but i v never had a mark on my body up to now, so it is surprise for me if it is true)

I highly doubt guides are there to harm you. Again, ask your family if anyone accidentally left a knife on your bed.