Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 03-09-2014, 07:26 AM
Experiencer
I have a purpose

Hey I am not saying that I am a indigo, crystal or star child as they are called, but I feel that I have this purpose to help people specially indigenous people, and recently I have been having daydreams of me helping these people, and my guardian angels have told me that I am meant to guide others, so could it be that I am actually one of these kids or is just another one of these things whereby our human desire to be important is interfering with my judgement, the desire to be someone of importance.

NightCat
Old 03-09-2014, 08:42 AM
Immie07

In no disrespect at all to people who use these labels (we're all on a path of light, however we express it), does it matter? I'm not sure what's gained from having a word to tell one healer apart from another. What's important is your intention. It's great that your guides told you you're going to help people - good for you!
Old 03-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Experiencer
Hey

No offence taken and labels are certain a problem these days.

NightCat
Old 03-09-2014, 12:02 PM
Master
Well, people can lead the lives they want, but it takes some work, so even when someone can see the path forward in front of them, it's not always easy to stay on track because each stage has to be seen through to completion before the next stage can be taken... so apart from having the dream, one needs the 'how to', so they can see what comes next.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:35 PM
Experiencer
Hey

Yeah Gem, whatever I'm meant to do growing up with a lot of struggles and battles and learning to over come them will certainly help me.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Master
You will guide most effectively by being an example of the success you wish to demonstrate.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-09-2014, 06:42 AM
Experiencer
Hey

Very true.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:32 AM
Master

We all have a reason for being in the here and now, as we all have a planned purpose for being so... It's best not to preempt that which we're meant to take part in... Rather let it develop naturally, so that it can become deep rooted in the mind, body and soul...

It took me some years to realise what my purpose was this time around, but once recognized, there are few ~ if any ~ shortcomings that hold me back...

Helping others activate and achieve latent (or hidden) potential and watching them grow, is one of the most rewarding parts of the process...

That's the best way I can describe it...

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 04-09-2014, 07:56 AM
Master

I felt a great sense of clarity and relief when all the pieces to my past experiances came together to form a picture of who I am and my purpose here.

For a long time I felt quite depressed and confused because I felt such a strong need to be living my purpose... but didn't realise at the time that I was being prepared with exactly the right lessons (or training lol) which would eventually lead me to my path.

I would say... marinate in the joy you feel from uncovering your truth and let the path lead you.

I used to try and force things to happen in my time and on my terms haha... but there is magic in trusting that the universe knows and has got ya back
Old 04-09-2014, 08:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful-Chameleon
I felt a great sense of clarity and relief when all the pieces to my past experiences came together to form a picture of who I am and my purpose here.

For a long time I felt quite depressed and confused because I felt such a strong need to be living my purpose... but didn't realise at the time that I was being prepared with exactly the right lessons (or training lol) which would eventually lead me to my path.

I would say... marinate in the joy you feel from uncovering your truth and let the path lead you.

I used to try and force things to happen in my time and on my terms haha... but there is magic in trusting that the universe knows and has got ya back

Very well expressed Colorful-Chameleon... Your suggestions are as parallel with my thoughts as are a set of railway tracks...

Forcing issues, is like turning up the oven temperature, so that a cake bakes quicker... Trouble is, it all goes to pot, underdone at the center and burnt black on the outside... We'd make quite a hash of our purpose(s) going down that road...

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...