Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 03-03-2014, 06:26 PM
Peanutcalota

Question Teleportation! Any help is appreciated!

Hello everyone, recently I went on vacation and stopped by a church group because it looked interesting, and there was a Puerto Rican guy there that was quiet at first. Somehow magic tricks got brought up and then the guy jumped into the conversation and pulled out a deck of cards. He said that he could make a card chosen by someone disappear from the deck as reappear anywhere they say. No one believed him so people started betting him that he couldn't make the chosen card appear inside of someone's boot. I happened to be wearing laced boots so he chose me. I picked a card and didn't show him and then I put it back into the deck. He made me count the cards after and there was only 51 instead of the usual 52. I looked for my card and it was missing. He said to check inside my boot. I was very doubtful that it would actually be in my boot because he did not touch me at all. So I unlaced my boots and the card that I chose was underneath my foot!!!!! Everyone was shocked!! After that I waited to get a moment alone with him. I asked him how he did it and he wouldn't tell me. Then I said I would give him $200 to teach me how he did it. He agreed to teach me!! Unfortunately the bus I was supposed to take showed up so I was forced to leave. But before I left I asked him to not teach me but just tell me what the trick was, he said "meditation". So I started reading books about de materialization, psychoportation, psychic teleportation, teleporting an object with your mind, etc...and I couldn't find ANYTHING! I really hope someone can relate to this and help me out! Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!!
Old 03-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Master

I'm not sure how he did it - but what a good trick. Thanks for sharing your story
Old 09-10-2014, 08:37 AM
Master

Reading this story makes me think about Dynamo, David Blaine and others who can also do those things. I used to think it was just tricks/illusion, but now I'm starting to believe that unexplainable magic can be real.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Reading this story makes me think about Dynamo, David Blaine and others who can also do those things. I used to think it was just tricks/illusion, but now I'm starting to believe that unexplainable magic can be real.

Dynamo is all prop and set tricks.

Now David Blaine..? he really shows people some Mind Power.

Dynamo is good at psychology and trick of the mind stuff, but allot of his stunts are all stunts.

Only David Blaine has attempted real feats of endurance/strength that suggest he is tapping into some sort of Mind over Matter etc...

Not a big fan of Dynamo.
Old 13-10-2014, 12:27 AM
Hermes

what about Criss Angel?
Old 13-10-2014, 12:29 AM
Hadit

Wait, you're not actually talking about teleportation, right? Just the magic trick?
Old 13-10-2014, 12:48 PM
Knower
Meditation is the key to enlightenment, all these others powers you might gain are just obstacles to distract you from the righteous path.
Old 13-10-2014, 01:10 PM
stardustpilgrim

It was a trick

From your description and the fact it happened to you, it's hard to see how it was a trick, but it had to be a trick.

This summer Penn and Teller had a TV show, Fool Penn and Teller. A few magicians, most already professional, did fool them, IOW Penn and Teller did not know how they did a certain trick.
Old 13-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Ascender
Looks like a magic trick to me. You may have removed your shoe before the magic trick began.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutcalota
So I started reading books about de materialization, psychoportation, psychic teleportation, teleporting an object with your mind, etc...and I couldn't find ANYTHING!
http://www.crystalclarity.com/yogananda/chap18.php
(but sadhna to accomplish this is not given; "sādhanā is a discipline undertaken in the pursuit of a goal")
Old 28-10-2014, 10:44 PM
BreathingNow

I agree with TheTruth, although that is a cool trick!