Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 19-12-2016, 11:06 AM
Master
I quit!!!! for the manyith time

I am a worker. I don't consider myself a 'lightworker' but I have a certain job and I know how to do it. It is hard and it is complicated.

I hate it. It is so limiting and I don't get to have a regular life and I am sick of it and I quit.

I am very good at my job, but the benefits suck. The pay is adequate, but there are so many work related expenses that my personal budget is paltry.

I am dissatisfied and miserable. I need help from Mr. and Mrs. Universe, or I am going to pout. That is a promise and not a threat.

I have to express my dissatisfaction in a public way. If anybody can relay a message, I would like to resign, effective immediately, or yesterday.
Old 20-12-2016, 12:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I am a worker. I don't consider myself a 'lightworker' but I have a certain job and I know how to do it. It is hard and it is complicated.

I hate it. It is so limiting and I don't get to have a regular life and I am sick of it and I quit.

I am very good at my job, but the benefits suck. The pay is adequate, but there are so many work related expenses that my personal budget is paltry.

I am dissatisfied and miserable. I need help from Mr. and Mrs. Universe, or I am going to pout. That is a promise and not a threat.

I have to express my dissatisfaction in a public way. If anybody can relay a message, I would like to resign, effective immediately, or yesterday.

I quit all the time. Keep getting dragged back into it though... right now I just wanna cry because the whole thing is so unfair.
Old 20-12-2016, 02:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I quit all the time. Keep getting dragged back into it though... right now I just wanna cry because the whole thing is so unfair.

Thank you!!! I can't quit either. That is not going to stop me from quitting again and again and again. I must protest and demand more support.

I do mean it, but it is also a technique to get some real help. The very act of pitching a fit is a way to correct a problem.

The whole thing is unfair and something needs to change. There is no freedom and no choice, no reward, and no love, I don't believe in that anymore. My angels are hilariously funny but not exactly compassionate.

What is your complaint?
Old 20-12-2016, 03:20 AM
Master
Quitting is something I only think I do because I think I have a choice.

Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed by it all, I become exasperated and don't know what to do. This is great because it facilitates change and catharsis.

If I were to have a complaint, it's that my angels really think they are funny, but they are the only ones who seem to get the joke.

To know there is no freedom, you must have tasted freedom and to know there is no love, you must know what love feels like to be deprived of it.

It's all a ruse and a reminder that it doesn't need you to believe in it and God is going "ah well, your loss - see if I care".

It's just a rough patch...a 'blah moment' and as soon as the wind changes, it will blow more good things your way.
Old 21-12-2016, 07:52 AM
Master
That is why I quit. It is just something that I do periodically to change the energy. It is something I am need to do. It is symbolic for "I quit"....

The only way to truly do that, is to stay perfectly still, and not move or think, and I can't do that for very long. I can be contrary, so that is what I do. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I do mean it, but at the same time what I really want is for something to change, and move forward, because I always think that there is something worth working for. I do have a small grain of hope for better days ahead for us all. That is why I keep going....That, and because I can't stay perfectly still and not think for longer then a brief moment.

Thanks for replying. I know I am not the only one who feels this way at times.
Old 21-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Thank you!!! I can't quit either. That is not going to stop me from quitting again and again and again. I must protest and demand more support.

I do mean it, but it is also a technique to get some real help. The very act of pitching a fit is a way to correct a problem.

The whole thing is unfair and something needs to change. There is no freedom and no choice, no reward, and no love, I don't believe in that anymore. My angels are hilariously funny but not exactly compassionate.

What is your complaint?

What i do is incredibly hard and i don't see myself getting rewarded for it either... I've heard so many promises but it is like sand... and my own forecast of the future is if I continue I'm likely to find something that a lot of people will suddenly 'want'... which is going to make an even worse mess of an already messy life sigh... because I can't possibly profit from whatever I do, at best it would be like listening a bunch of children saying 'i want i want' all day long and then havin to say 'no' and at worse well I might just as well be dead, so, I keep asking why do I even do this? But maybe if I do continue I'll be lucky and my 'skunk' streak will keep going so that I get totally ignored even in this lol! (I'm stopped right now)
Old 21-12-2016, 05:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed by it all, I become exasperated and don't know what to do. This is great because it facilitates change and catharsis.
I noticed a long time ago that meditating is like growing flowers... no matter how much you want to constantly water them and give them sunshine, sometimes they seem to do better just given a little bit of what they need and growing on their own. but I like throwing fits too!
Quote:

If I were to have a complaint, it's that my angels really think they are funny, but they are the only ones who seem to get the joke.

the spirits or angels or whatever seem amused at me like I'm participating in a circus, or maybe this is a zoo or something. Any more I'm like, well this beats what we they did in other times as schizophrenia with angry voices all around really isn't any fun, so I'm ok with it.
Old 22-12-2016, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:

the universe questions you.
Why are you so out of touch with your inner self that you can't listen to your own inner voice which is already trying to guide you?

"I would like to resign,"

Why do you repress your own power to make choices and think for yourself in favor of "the universe" doing it? Do you think lowly of your self, or highly of the universe?
Old 23-12-2016, 02:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
What i do is incredibly hard and i don't see myself getting rewarded for it either... I've heard so many promises but it is like sand... and my own forecast of the future is if I continue I'm likely to find something that a lot of people will suddenly 'want'... which is going to make an even worse mess of an already messy life sigh... because I can't possibly profit from whatever I do, at best it would be like listening a bunch of children saying 'i want i want' all day long and then havin to say 'no' and at worse well I might just as well be dead, so, I keep asking why do I even do this? But maybe if I do continue I'll be lucky and my 'skunk' streak will keep going so that I get totally ignored even in this lol! (I'm stopped right now)

It is hard. I don't have to take on every problem but there are some that I do. It hurts me to do what I do. I have to sacrifice in order to helps someone else. That is what you are talking about in some way.

Not everybody will need your kind of help, but some will. You will know when it is right to 'help' and when it isn't. It is a job. I personally don't ever charge for anything, because I can't. But I do get the time that I need to do what is needed.

If I feel overworked and like it is too much, then I will be stubborn and pitch a fit, if I am not being heard. That is when I quit.
Old 23-12-2016, 02:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
the universe questions you.
Why are you so out of touch with your inner self that you can't listen to your own inner voice which is already trying to guide you?

"I would like to resign,"

Why do you repress your own power to make choices and think for yourself in favor of "the universe" doing it? Do you think lowly of your self, or highly of the universe?

What? The Universe needs me to assert myself. That is what I am doing. I do allow the universe to think for me, otherwise there wouldn't be much going on up there, but I have to insist on being a part of the decision making process. I think we are supposed to be a team.

That is what I propose.