Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Master
At first, I was getting a Joseph or other masculine name with the first letter J, and maybe second name starts with E?

Then when you said it was female, I wondered Josephine?

Old 15-01-2014, 08:58 PM
Sumo

I am just going to give it a try !

Name : Henry (There is another name starts with letter B)

Date : 28th November 1930

Place: Barking

Was he a writer?
Old 15-01-2014, 09:26 PM
Seeker

I'm sure I'm totally wrong, but here's my attempt. haha
The first thing I thought was "Yorkshire".
I also thought of a name that begins with "J" like Silvergirl. I immediately assumed they were male, so thought "John" at first, but after reading they were female I'm gonna go with "Joanna" or "Joan". haha
For a date I thought of 1817, and for death I thought of a hanging of some kind.
Old 15-01-2014, 09:29 PM
Master

And for a name I have Helen or Helene or Eleanor.
Old 15-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Super Moderator
Elenore or Ellie. Maybe she was originally from somewhere else and died in the uk. somewhere.
i think she was something to do with woman. like a midwife or something of this nature. Most like single. This had a lot of barring on what some thought of her. But she was an inspiration and did not care what others thought of her.
She may have had a man helping her.
She was the best in this field at this time which brought jealousy among others .
She died suddenly leaving behind a legacy.
Old 15-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Super Moderator
Well I am not a Medium at all! But as soon as I first glimpsed the picture I got the name "Robert" which came to me in a flash.
And....something French? Even though this looks as if it might be in England...(?)
Old 16-01-2014, 02:37 AM
EverySingleStar

For some reason the name Andrew popped into my head. I'm not very psychically developed, however I showed this to my husband (who is psychic but doesn't love talking about it) and he immediately said old woman. He also said he feels drawn to the area where the door in the background is and to area next to the tombstone on the far left of the photo towards the back. If anyone else is picking up on something there I'd be interested to hear :)
Old 16-01-2014, 03:28 AM
Master
I got, whoever it may be, was dead...
Old 16-01-2014, 03:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Just a guess,here it goes..

Im sensing a woman married to a doctor,maybe a professor. They were philanthropist or helpers,they did humanitarian type things,kind of like a nun. The date was around 1880- 1930 I also sense something with the letter R or a deep sound of R in the names.Died of illness?

So excited to see the outcome,spill the beans!!
Old 16-01-2014, 05:25 AM
Administrator
Hello all.....

We are in England yes, and we are dealing with a woman in this grave. Older yes, not death from a fall or accident event.

It makes sense to be drawn to the grave in the left in the background as it too is very important to to the events around her death.

There is a man that is important to her, yet the names given do not as yet match up. What the plaque on the front means or what it might have meant to have on it whom knows. This was a hasty construction. When I show the top of the tomb markings it will be fully understood. For now lets press on and see what she has to say.

Or what the man in the grave in the background might have to say he too has a role in what went on. He too often will make contact.

Lynn