Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 11:33 PM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo
scientists have figured out that black holes don't just suck things in...the only thing we know for sure right now is that all the laws of physics break down in a black hole.

So do you think that breaking down what man knows about the laws of physics to date, and reversing it, a theoretical senario will emerge regarding what a white hole could be?

In my view, I think it brings it all back to how it is now but more intelligent.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:30 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

In reference to the black/white hole question, and the reason I brought the idea up was a few weeks ago I was watching the National Geographic channel and the subject was about black and white holes existing on earth. The show was about the Bermuda Triangle and The Dragons Triangle and the two being tested electromagnetically. From what I got about that was... the conclusion (although not proven) was that the Bermuda Triangle seemed to act like a black hole where many airplanes and ships had been lost or destroyed as well as the strange weather that would come out of nowhere (and only in certain areas there and quickly disappear according to some observers)and that in the the area in the Dragons Triangle was acting like a white hole and that land was being created there from the volcanic flow at the bottom of that areas ocean. Whereas in the Bermuda area it was doing the opposite in its volcanic actions. The shows name was "Are there Black Holes on Earth?" Did anyone out there see this particular show? WWLN
Old 12-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Ascended Master

I wish I had, Woman Who Loves Nature!

There is no doubt there is an energetic difference in these two locations.

Love and light,

AM
Old 14-04-2007, 07:21 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

Ascended Master if it comes on again I will post it for everyone okay? The National Geographic Channel does show them 2-3 times in a year. I have become so interested in the workings of the Cosmos and how it all relates to everything in the All That Is. There is so much to study and learn of the wonderful wonders here on Mother Earth and out in the great Cosmos as well. It is all so amazing is all I can say! WWLM
Old 14-04-2007, 09:54 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

So hello Roo, Yes I heard that too! So it makes sense that as with all things there is a + and - pole, torsion, black, white within, without and on and on in everything in The All That Is, So... if one has that incessant desire to know all that one can in this particular time around (and I consider myself in that comment for I am a seeker of all information) on as many subjects that I find of knowledgeable interest. And..As so many others out there, always discovering new and exciting bits daily. Which for me keeps the head a thinking and wondering. It is good! Yes? I love to research (one of my hobbies and enjoyments.) So chatting with all you here is an added joy for me! Love, Light, Joy and Healing to One and All!!! WWLN
Old 16-04-2007, 11:36 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Who Loves Nature
Ascended Master if it comes on again I will post it for everyone okay? The National Geographic Channel does show them 2-3 times in a year. I have become so interested in the workings of the Cosmos and how it all relates to everything in the All That Is. There is so much to study and learn of the wonderful wonders here on Mother Earth and out in the great Cosmos as well. It is all so amazing is all I can say! WWLM

Thanks Woman Who Loves Nature!
Much appreciated!
Love and light,
AM
Old 17-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

Ascended Master, You are so very welcome! WWLN
Old 19-04-2007, 09:15 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

Hello Ascended Master, Well that show was on again so I wrote down all the information I could, so that you can research it if you desire to. First of all it was on The History Channel by DirecTV Dish. It came on at 1:00 pm April the 17th. the title is: " Are there Black Holes on the Earth?" The first Scientist Dr. Ron Milone and his BTD which he said was a Magnetic Vortex device and was also referred to as a Disturbance Detector. Other Scientists mentioned were: Dr.Carlos Frenk of the UK, Dr. John Hutchion, Dr. Gillion Foulger of the UK, Edward Harris of the Museum of the Bermuda Triangle, Dr. Jeremey Bloxan, Dr.Uri Brink of the USGS and Chris Germain. Also another question was brought up in the show about "If there are Black and White holes on Earth could a Wormhole connect the two?" I hope that this information will help you to find out more on the program and be able to access it on the net or when and if the next time it airs that you may be able to view it. I have also included a website that also refers to the subject that I found in my research in case you might be interested in it as well. Let me know if this was of help okay? Love, Light, Joy and Healing! WWLN

http://www.universetoday.com/2007/04/12/podcast-string-theory-time-travel-white-holes-warp-speed-multiple-dimensions-and-before-the-big-bang/

Last edited by Woman Who Loves Nature : 19-04-2007 at 09:22 AM.
Closed Thread