Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 01:43 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

"In the beginning there was 'God'".. Consider the implications with "God" as a singularity, a pure state of inert balance.. All manifestations having returned back to the source, a singular unified perception.. no "other" to provide feedback, no mirrors to examine self, naught but a view of the void and a knowing that there is a viewer.. as a previous Universe returns to its source, the myriads of individual vibrations returning to the singular universal vibration (sometimes referred to as "Om"), the countless individual expreiences merge into a single unified experience.. from this perspective, the whole of the unified consciousness can only know that it "is", or.. from its singular perspective, "I AM"..

Imagine a football stadium filled to capacity, the thousands of conversations creating a cacophony of sounds.. then one by one the people begin to chant Om.. soon, there is only One sound, and that One sound has only One manifestation/vibration.. now, there is an immediate gratification as energetic coherence emerges from the unified and amplified single vibration of Om.. but, soon the gratification becomes boring, change is inevitable that which does not change stagnates and dies.. so, back to the state of unified energetic coherence where all manifestations have assimilated back into the source, there is supreme bliss and cosmic ecstasy, for a time.. then "change", after a decent interval of languishing in bliss and ecstasy, the bliss begins to become common and boring.. it needs a contrasting principle to support its value..

The Unified Whole ("God", Tao, Allah, etc...), absent any other stimulus or perception, can only know/think that it "IS".. that is the origin of "I AM".. it is previous to our attempts to categorize or define it.. it is the ultimate Primal condition.. it is the place where ALL that IS either changes or ceases to be.. it is, in its inception, supreme bliss.. but, without comparison to a contrasting principle, it will lose its value and degrade into a null condition.. entropy, inert uniformity..

Personally, i hold "Change" as the highest priority of existence.. it is the engine that drives the cosmos..

"God" is a word that carries way too much religious baggage.. many of the posts in here elude to "God" as "him" or what "he" does or sings or whatever.. it is an archaic indoctrinated concept, borne of superstition and the self-imposed limits of human perception.. What "he" does or doesn't do, is a subtle acquiescence of separateness, removing our individual manifiestations from the whole (which, in reality, cannot happen).. thus creating barriers that permit us to speculate what "I AM" is or isn't.. it is a statement of the most primal state of existence. Beyond "I AM" is the change that creates Life, that creates the myriads of concepts of what "I AM" is.. "I AM" is what it is, no more/no less.. nothing else is stated or implied.. aside from that, WE provide the change of individual thoughts that manifest the delightful state of Life and experience.. Celebrate it!!

Be well..
Old 12-12-2006, 03:11 PM
dreamer

Great post Tzu, really great post.
Old 12-12-2006, 04:02 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

There seems to be a human tendency to assign human traits to a supreme cosmic consciousness.. understandable but inappropriate.. veiled by the physical limitations of our existence we cannot Know all that the Supreme knows.. so, i will speculate.. i suppose that the Supreme would have all that it desires, it would suffer naught for our follies and misconceptions, but.. it would have the wisdom to let us discover our own nature.. there would, by necessity, be some common element to all of existence, i perceive it to be a basic form of energy or force.. that energy or force would retain a memory of its original place in the Unified Whole.. it is that primal memory that we call "spiritual awareness", it is that memory that inspires the journey home, it is that memory that has been abused by so many religions.. realization that everyone has an inherent spiritual awareness has been the incentive to capitalize on its lure.. realizing that as individuals we seek, at the primal level, to return to the source.. many insightful but greedy people crafted a process that promised to expedite that journey home, or insured that the journey would be as desired.. concealing the knowledge that the process would occur regardless of their intervention.. religion, in order to secure its future, must deceive its followers.. it has to tell them that it has the answers and that the followers do not.. nothing could be further from the truth.. how do you think they got their answers..?

Is there more to it than just me? NO, but that's the simple answer.. when, in reality, we agree to contrive an existence that embraces the illusion of being separate from the Unified Whole, a delightful game that inspires the diversity of Life.. the most appropriate answer, is NO, and.. YES, as a choice to have a physical experience.. it is the Divine Dichotomy..

Be well..

Last edited by TzuJanLi : 12-12-2006 at 08:53 PM.
Old 13-12-2006, 02:22 PM
Enlightener

"Change is the only constant in the universe"

Enlightener bigs you up TzuJanLi

Zeal
Old 13-12-2006, 02:32 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Humble thanks for kind words.. <respectful bows>..

Be well..
Old 16-12-2006, 08:50 AM
Master
The Devil loves himself, calls himself God and is I Am.

God loves God, calls God God and is NOT really I Am.

Thats how the situation seems to me.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 20-12-2006, 04:41 AM
Roo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
The Devil loves himself, calls himself God and is I Am.

God loves God, calls God God and is NOT really I Am.

Thats how the situation seems to me.

But who is the devil, really? If All That Is is I Am...then who is the devil?
Old 20-12-2006, 12:23 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

It's ALL One thing.. the Singularity that expresses itself in a "Universe" of manifestations.. the Singularity is named many things according to cultural and personal preferences.. the individual manifestation is no less "I AM" than the Unified Whole.. "God/Satan", "names" we assign to the basic contrasting principles inherent in the Unified Whole.. Yin and Yang.. too many arbitrary values assigned to the simple truth of the experience.. too many contrived ritualistic paths used to describe the simple experiences/relationships of Light/Dark.. Yin/Yang.. Pos/Neg.. etc... humans seem to have unique need to complicate simple things.. SIMPLIFY!! too much time wasted in pursuit of ritual gratification, just live the simplicity.. too often rituals are mistaken for the goals they aspire toward.. rituals are temporary tools, or.. they become distracting baggage..

Be well..

Last edited by TzuJanLi : 20-12-2006 at 12:27 PM.
Old 23-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Solardust71

Tzu, you should write a book... or start your own website. ;)
Closed Thread