Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-09-2018, 08:11 PM
Experiencer
Lool it just happened again !!

I got kind of nervous laughter !!

I just connected and I saw him online and then it was written "active 4mn ago" and then any mention disappeared suddenly (whereas I see some others friends "active 8hrs ago").

This is insaaaane !
Now Im starting to freak out also and cannot connect again lol.
Old 20-09-2018, 11:46 PM
Knower

Seems to be what happens when meeting connection in higher dimension..
May be? for a time the together or connection, then it like has to pull back.
I still see this for myself as there is soul FAMILY & any one too close that is not supposed to be at that time.. well then eyes open for another connection Soon.
For myself I didn't have that part figured out & this is my own perceptions of my connections.. until 2 yrs after first conscious meeting of t.f. person.
Well, he leaves & along come.. consciously.. meeting soul family.

higher dimensions it almost is inevitable different than 3D & more complicated BUT it's also easier to relax & live in moment knowing God's In Control.
Signs.. being in the moment.. letting go of the anxiety, when possible.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:13 AM
Experiencer
Hi 57tcjc75,

Yeah good reflection !

I do believe also that because my TF is mentally denying the connection, he is currently bombarded with signs. The last sync we had go in that way. He was scared...
What you resist persists...

As you mention it and I said previously, I really reached this state now where I have full trust in Universe and Divine Timing.

Only my ego and patience are shaken...I know it.

Because when you KNOW it's frustrating for the "chaser".
And he felt the connection I know it but doesnt want to release control yet. And overwhelmed by all the signs thrown to his face.

I decided to not contact him for couple of weeks now. I have nothing more to tell him. Of course Im open to support him and talk to him if he wants to but I Will withdraw now.

I think he needs time to figure out things and be alone a bit.
I observed last time he gave me all he could but he is not Fully open yet (some love? pains not released totally I guess..). The give-and-take is not balanced yet. I feel him a bit huddled.

So I guess nothing good would happen if we were together now.
So as I had in a sync: "Respect of Timing if a mandatory" (Heard on TV). :)

As you say...knowing God is in Control makes you far more relaxed.
Old 21-09-2018, 01:13 AM
Knower

Helix6, You seem very attuned to what is happening & yes, it seems like taking the space can help.
With my first 2 conscious connections it was like hell to give them the space they TOOK. But since, the next 2 very close (on matrix) soul connections, I am one seeking more space. If there is a closest t.f. & I guess now I just see it all more like this story, puzzle that we are all connected, & into Heaven as the story, continues, but we have our roles....
My closest (?) t.f. when he died, we still got along OK but it was like I was not jealous of he & his friends & vice versa & I saw myself maybe closer (?) to my twin ray but I knew that my t.f. was one of my very best friends.. & if twin ray was galavanting around with??? for how long??? my t.f. would always be around.. it's kind of like family, this puzzle, that comes together... over time to no time.
The love is so intense & beautiful with each one but purposed & when one connection has to pull back or for good in this lifetime, what I am experiencing, is another comes along. Sometimes it's granting the t.f. or close soul the space they seek, or if one goes away or dies.. then trusting,
God.. that someone else is needing us, or them, for now.

I think my orig. t.f. he had a lot who needed him when we met, & it was such now I can see how this is working out.. Just as it is to be.

I would love to be in Heaven with my twin ray & twin flame & everyone as they are to be... BUT it's not that time, yet. Soon though, I believe.

Patience. (yeah right :)<saying to myself here. It seems like there are always souls near me who need what I have in my spirit & vice versa.. so it is more the energy then aware this is 3D.
I go on & on. LOL.
You sound adept to what is going on with your connection & tuning into the strange energy plays, like here you are then they are gone.. it's like chasing 5D or so.. how do you do it but in spirit.
Cheers! :)
Old 21-09-2018, 02:17 PM
Knower

Hi Helix,

Glad my posting resonated with you and helped in some way. You’ve got this!!! Inside :-) A day can feel like forever if you’re watching the clock and waiting for anticipated/forcasted deadlines and such under pressure.

The seeking out to understand and assist those we care about is natural and wonderful... one thing that helped me in my “desire to help” was to let go of the notion/mindset that I actually know what is happening to SC, what he is thinking, or the whys even if i had some ideas. I dropped the desire to speculate, and seek after, and definitely not inform him of causes, solutions and assistance that I came up for him from my perspective unless he requested it. SC’s unique personal experience and journey is his own. Regardless of the connection... or insights we gain and share with each other... we are each on our own path and some things are necessarily discovered and done all on one’s own. Of course if assistance is requested and openly appreciated... sure... enjoy!

For me... I intentionally frame things to be what I know and feel about my experience and process rather than guessing and emotionally inserting my “wisdom” into SC’s. To me this is definitely about patience... a lot of it... and not “pushing” things along... even thoughtfully and energetically. Staying in more receptive energy to whatever is showing up for him from his perspective and resisting the urge to fill up the ethers/conversation with my own mental/emotional formations about it.

Hugs,

TW
Old 21-09-2018, 04:46 PM
Experiencer
Hi Tortoise Walks,

I like your wisdow so much :-)

You are so right !!
Indeed, I understood that when he told me about his *kundalini* symptoms...asking ME what the f*** was that. Lol
So you easily understand that somehow he knows I Know something. That Im kinda tuned into spiritual Stuff.
But of course, when I said "vibratory evolution" he simply laughed. :)
But he came back to me few hours after saying he was confused...and talked about "sharing chakras", ironically but hey...the idea popped up in his mind as I never mentioned chakra stuff...I was stuck. He definitely looked for some information ;)

So now Im playing pretending knowing nothing about that and it works when we are together. Last time we physically met, I couldnt say simply : "oh yes you ve got strong ear ringing right now..? Lol me TOO !!" Because I knew it would have only scared him. He is still looking for logical explanations in a sense not logical anymore lol. But I know his ego is deeply shaken.
I see it because he seems to lose control on everything and tries to bet on lot of things and tries to demonstrate even more things as his beliefs system is strongly triggered. I cannot speed up his self discovery, thats part of the beauty of the plan. I dont even want to do so, I dont want to spoil his amazing journey. It would be totally egoistic from me and useless. Universe seems to already troll'him a lot. Lol
Each synchronicity makes me laugh a lot, but it freaks him out . What makes me even more laugh loll. It is so amazing, how can you be so scared by the beauty of that ? :)
Only ego is scared and triggered...

Anyway, the Journey starts to be challenging for myself because last time I Wanted to move on, of course this was the time he came back....
I met a guy just before and it completly ruined this meeting. I felt the guy was not good for me ...and it feels like any idea of returning to this guy is out of my consideration now. The only one I want is my twin. We spent such a nice day and night together last time ! All was natural, passionate and obvious.

I feel blocked now as my twin has blocked the communication again and I feel like I cannot move on on a love plan.
Maybe a message to stay on my own for now ?
I have difficulty to detach from him. He is all the time in my mind.
Believe me or not: all They ways I tried to meet others guys these last months ALL sent me back to HIM. Once I met one on an app, his bro is friend with him from what I saw on social media ....also I always Hear people talking about the area he lives. Some friends just moved to the building close to his building. Lol
This is insane.

So I feel like I cannot detach from him and the Universe does not want me to meet someone else from him.
I guess the signs are the same for him or even more stronger as he is still denying the connection...

How do you understand this ?how would you behave if you were me?
I found myself with work, with hobbies. Its like the only thing missing in my life. So being patient is rude !
Old 22-09-2018, 04:24 PM
Experiencer
Lol I was just in a coffee and when I left the toilets my eyes were drawn to the board, it was written : «*is there some work that you’re trying to avoid?*». lol. In my face ! :)
Old 22-09-2018, 07:00 PM
Knower

I chuckle at myself at how rude patience can be, yep ;-) Until I realized how it made complete sense as I’d been (for years, hahaha) wishing for patience with each and every dandelion brought to seed, taken in hand, and blown into the winds... i guess I may have a lot of opportunities to practice patience in my life, lol.

What I’m hearing from your post is that right now this connection is your desired love plan and you can’t see it otherwise. I can definitely understand this feeling especially if you guys shared *physical* time together recently, wowie :) I can only imagine... sweetly ATM, how close the possibilities may seem to be.

I may not be the best person to ask what I would do in your situation... but here goes... Disclaimer: i have a fiercely loyal, open-hearted, not-necessarily monogamous mindset. This will of course influence my answer. Take what resonates and disregard the rest.

So you feel stuck because you have a desire to move forward on a love plan for yourself... SC seems perfect to you and he is part of you always in heart... but since SC is not showing up in a way that currently fulfills the Love plan... you wonder what to do? Be alone?

If you are not interested in others... don’t push it. Be alone until you don’t want to be alone anymore. If you feel the urge to find companionship and intimacy seek close friends and activity partners. Maybe those you can authentically share your soul journey with.

If someone does manage to inspire your soul’s attention enough to interest you in dating or engaging... go for it... have fun with no expectations! Maybe in the getting to know you phase ask what they think/feel about soul connections and the potential of the “clairs”. I mean if you already know this is an important aspect of yourself why not put it out there, see how open and receptive they are. Maybe even ask if they would feel bothered or betrayed by you feeling/loving/remaining open to a close SC that you feel deeply connected to.

You have the foreknowledge that a connection like this exists for you. It’s an insightful gift that many do not have or understand when they begin making promises to others... If they can’t handle this kind of “presence” in your life can you handle them? Do you want to? It’s not like SC feels like an Ex crossed off to you, right? So what if new connections think you’re crazy and move on... or just can’t handle that kind of soul sharing and communing... maybe then not a great match.

Remember, not everyone is looking for forever, and living together, and kids and not everyone minds their partners being connected deeply with others (emotionally, spiritually, and crazily enough even physically ;-). Meaning and significance come to us in many ways... and you just never know what may show up in your life.

Plus, now that you’ve an idea of the quality relating your looking for let your relationships shine as they shine... and be what they are and grow into. if they don’t take seed and learn to thrive let them sink and fade away... turn the earth to await a new season... but always... be yourself... otherwise who would you be? And for whom?

Honestly, having a *great* relationship with self and a (ahem) periodically nudging 5D connection to boot has it’s benefits. There is no physical “need” per se.

Although... maybe what’s pressing is a desire in wanting family and such... which is a real material time consuming kind of manifestation. I checked your age on your profile and am making a guess here. I will say that I believe my advice still holds. There are folks who enter our lives for a reason, season, or lifetime. And families can thrive in many different ways. You don’t have to box it in beforehand.

I met my now husband decades ago while I was still in love with my first adolescent love. I still love him, that first love. I still remain connected with him to some degree. But our life paths have separated for the most part. Still, my husband knew/knows of him and we were all friendly with each other. No competition or crossing each other off completely because more love entered our lives. Later, i met SC... and OMG more love!!! What?!?! Heart center bursting kind of love! And so I shared with DH as I’m not one who is able to keep that sort of thing to myself under raps. This new experience of love didn’t diminish or nullify the love for/with my husband... though it did flood me with confusion as i believed the feelings/experiences I felt for another were meant/intended for marriage. But that’s not how it showed up in my life... so i don’t dwell on the shoulds/coulds of it and I also make no attempts to deny and shut it down either. At root it is love which is more important than any attachment I have to the stories. I trust in love and that love knows better than my mental constructs and fears.

I now have this notion that if i proceed from authentic love and seek growth and harmony in all of my relating to the best of my ability all will be ok for me. Eventually. I do not know all of the possibilities and stories yet to unfold. But we do and can create environments that are conducive (or not) to the truth of who we know ourselves to be now. From there we can stagnate, dig ourselves out, and/or thrive with the choices we make.

An aside... What’s the Love Plan for you?

Living together? Marriage? Kids? Spending most of your time together with little separation and individual pursuits or vice versa, or half and half? Long or short distance? Meeting weekly? Monthly? quarterly? Annually? I ask because there are so many kinds or Love relationships... Do you know if SC shares a similar/compatable Love plan as you? Does his lifestyle generally match up to what you are seeking?

Lets say for example your SC has absolutely no desire for children... and you deeply do... shall you not have children? Will you resent not having lived that part of your life’s dream in order to only be open relationally to him? Observe any resentments that show up in your life and ask if you can free yourself from them without expecting another to clear it up for you. That can be challenging self work...

I’ve read and it resonates with me that we often have many relationships in life... they may be in the form of relating with different people over the years or maybe several different relationships shared between two ever-changing people.

BTW, Love your most recent sync written on the bathroom wall. *grins*

I also relate to SC popping in to help me on my soul path and also helping me see what I wanted to cut away as far as new connections that were not serving me. As I’ve mentioned I’m in an open marriage... DH works and does his own thing *A LOT* so I have time and bandwidth for my own pursuits. Even if my husband was I had yet to be interested in pursuing any outside romantic relationships (wasn’t even sure if it was possible internally for me). I tried... as what’s good for the goose is good for the gander (so I thought) but it never seemed to click. I met a few nice folks but it never stuck. One time, i even abruptly cut a date short and basically ran out... the energy turned for me and i had to get outa there pronto. Called my husband to pick me up along the way. I trust this kind of knowing for myself. Knowing when to exit stage left. That was that for a long time...

After I *lost* a really close male friend who chose to cut off from me outta the blue... and having grieved that loss I sought new friendships whom I could be open about being open. I wasn’t going to force anything but i was open to talking, exploring and seeking friends who were open as its often hard to share generally about that kind of thing for support. DH was also completely wrapped up in his own stuff and I again had time. This is when SC first popped into my inbox... and we began talking and um exchanging energy. At the same time a burst of interest came in from others and I would meet them for a walk or coffee/tea... Every single time!!! SC would txt me while I was out.

My interest petered out with these others for the most part. My heart wasn’t in it. Turns out I’d rather spend the time with myself on my own. I’m still enjoying solitude... but After a big move I’m once again open to meeting people and such to build community but NOW it’s only doing what my heart and soul draw me to do... with others who share similar soul aspects. Romance not necessary/desired as far as I can feel ATM. Luckily through interactions w/ SC and my own growth I am more in trust with myself and my intuition. Open hearted without projecting fears of future outcomes. Just enjoying where I’m at now. Knowing how things can change *A LOT* with even a single message from a “stranger” that feels true in my heart.

In short, LOL, go with what feels right in your heart and in your gut :-)

Cheers!

TW
Old 25-09-2018, 11:06 AM
Experiencer
Loll your message made' me laugh/smile. :-))

Thank you for your loooong answer. <3
Thank you for sharing me your experience/views. And your wisdow. ;)

OK so my Love plan is basically that I have no Love plan...lol.

Mentioning children, thats something I thought about and I want to have but not at all in short term period.
And guess what, TF mentioned his desire to have some lately. Is this a message ?!lol.
Dont know if he expressed "just like that" or if There was a meaning..

Anyway the most difficult part for me is that I almost only met manipulators/psychopaths in my Life. When I left FINALLY the last one,refusing to disrespect myself anymore, I had a wonderful sync: "your gift: your MIRROR".
And I met back my TF just after that. Lol

So basically my inner issue is that in my Life I almost only met sociopaths. Now I met my TF its like the only guy who EVER showed me sincere and true LOVE.
In my whole Life.

And I cant deal anymore with any from of controlling behavior , for friends and Love partners....this is rude as it is a major issue with a lot of people at work etc.
People are very nasty with me because I trigger them with my High freedom expectation. A lot try to control me. This is sometimes Funny to observe.

Also I dont really like recreational sex and Stuff. So I guess Im stuck on the idea of living of my own these Times and as you suggest it, trying to balance it more with social relations.

Hmm and also, I think I m going through a kinda big energetic shift... its like I cant cope anymore with crowd...each time I go to make shopping or so, Im completly sucked out of energy, drained...to the point I cant speak anymore and feel totally disoriented. Feeling in-between two plans and walking like a robot in the street after 30 min with people around.

So I guess now I need more time away from people, in the Nature to balance my Energy and ground myself.
Old 25-09-2018, 01:57 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Loll your message made' me laugh/smile. :-))

Thank you for your loooong answer. <3
Thank you for sharing me your experience/views. And your wisdow. ;)

OK so my Love plan is basically that I have no Love plan...lol.

You’re welcome... Ok, with this follow up then it seems you may not be blocked as intitially stated... maybe just going into more of a hermit mode :-) Lots of good stuff can come from that...

Quote:
Mentioning children, thats something I thought about and I want to have but not at all in short term period.
And guess what, TF mentioned his desire to have some lately. Is this a message ?!lol.
Dont know if he expressed "just like that" or if There was a meaning..

Ok, glad you’re not feeling a lot of pressure to get somewhere. Best to consciously take your time and see how things progress...

Quote:
Anyway the most difficult part for me is that I almost only met manipulators/psychopaths in my Life. When I left FINALLY the last one,refusing to disrespect myself anymore, I had a wonderful sync: "your gift: your MIRROR".
And I met back my TF just after that. Lol

So basically my inner issue is that in my Life I almost only met sociopaths. Now I met my TF its like the only guy who EVER showed me sincere and true LOVE.
In my whole Life.

And I cant deal anymore with any from of controlling behavior , for friends and Love partners....this is rude as it is a major issue with a lot of people at work etc.
People are very nasty with me because I trigger them with my High freedom expectation. A lot try to control me. This is sometimes Funny to observe.

This is very wonderful stuff... your having found a way to exit relationships with manipulators/sociopaths and now being in a place where you can recognize and will no longer tolerate or allow controlling behavior in your life and hopefully no longer taking their actions personally.

Quote:
Also I dont really like recreational sex and Stuff. So I guess Im stuck on the idea of living of my own these Times and as you suggest it, trying to balance it more with social relations.

This neither here nor there... but just to clarify I was not suggesting nor implying recreational sex... nor does the presence of an open relationship *always* equate to recreational sex although often when describing/sharing about any kind of open relationship thats what people hear regardless what I say... *shrugs* The meaning and the intention of my sharing of being open and honest and free wrt love feelings (not just fleeting lustful fancies) as they arise is obscured and lost by layers of percieved storylines and perhaps social expectations.

Many people who have felt they met a strong TF/SM type of connection yet don’t have/share a longterm romantic relationship discover another authentic loving relationship with which to happily build a family with if thats where life takes them. And there are those who were already in loving relationships when TF/SM entered their lives. I don’t believe it always means the love/caring for the prior TF/SM/partner is null and void. Just that they were open and inviting to more love entering their lives outside of TF/SM who may not have been open to such a relationship. Or they were knocked over their heads with undeniable love for a surprise TF/SM connection. I guess this is where i see potential parallels with an open relationship... the propensity, ability and freedom to deeply love more than one person... whether expressed externally or not. Physically sexual or not... And the potential receptivity of existing love partners to hear unfolding truths of their partner with as much of a compassionate open heart as they can muster. Without shaming and blaming. Setting personal ego hurts aside...

[QOUTE]Hmm and also, I think I m going through a kinda big energetic shift... its like I cant cope anymore with crowd...each time I go to make shopping or so, Im completly sucked out of energy, drained...to the point I cant speak anymore and feel totally disoriented. Feeling in-between two plans and walking like a robot in the street after 30 min with people around.

So I guess now I need more time away from people, in the Nature to balance my Energy and ground myself.[/quote]

I can relate... taking time to ground can be essential:-) Best wishes in your shifting and aligning...

TW