Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-09-2018, 02:36 AM
Experiencer
I am getting the feeling of it being a European structure possibly England. Also once owned by a large extended family at one time. Also for unknown reasons it being lost to that family and left without care to disrepair and vandals. Not sure if it still stands at this time or not.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Your right what was right off the front entry door was a "library" of sorts. The desk and wall units are right on.

It was built in 1872. Your right about the man and woman.

Lynn

Thank you for validating that Lynn.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:17 PM
Knower
I tried again.

This time I got lots of activity around the house. The main thing that stood out was a man carrying what looked like to be a rug heading towards the door. It looked like he had light blue overalls on with a page boy like hat on? Maybe had a mustache.

Also, a woman making a bed. She had a uniform on whether it be a nurse or maid possibly. Penafour dress style? Hair pulled up in bun.

Also saw sort of green rolling countryside.

I first wondered they were moving because of the man carrying the rug out.

I forgot to add to the my first post about this. I think there was an office on the right with a desk facing the wall . A man was sitting at the desk.

Last edited by VanGoGurl : 12-09-2018 at 02:34 AM.
Old 12-09-2018, 04:57 PM
Master
it st i flt lk a kids ofagneses in victronn days i did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-09-2018, 09:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

Wondering what you feel about the property where this place is. What do you sense is there now ? Is the house still there or is it something new ?

What happened there in an event ?

Lynn
Old 12-09-2018, 09:54 PM
Master
i feal is if i can sea a victrnn lady sea 2 in difrtt windw abuv red door lk on 1st floorr i do
i dnt no if its me im sean 1 cud be a man tryin to openn a windwwi can feals if he wz 1880ss era i can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Knower
This building has drove me crazy when I try to work with it. This is what I could get from it I guess...

1. From previous post, I initially saw sort of a rolling hill countryside. I think I was picking up sort of a directional in route to the building. From this, it make me think its in America possibly somewhere like upstate New Yorkish..maybe or at least east America.

2. I didn’t really pick up a bad vibe really. I am assuming because it was used for more than one use. Was there a field behind the building that was either used for wheat or something like that? I saw workers clearing a field behind. That wasn’t that clear. I could have just been cleaning up the space behind the building that was overgrown.

3. I believe that the building is a house now and is still standing.

4. It assuming it had some damage to it at some point previously because of the change of brick on the left side that has a different door. I couldn’t pick up what happened to that area. I’ll try again later.

5. Lastly, Have you seen the movie Cider House Rules? I got a vibe similar to what the movie/book is about. Which orphanage/abortion house/unwed mothers..etc...or something like that which is crazy..I was kind of homing in on Cider House Rules that it reminded me of that movie for some reason...
Old 16-09-2018, 06:03 PM
Knower
Also...For fun I showed to picture to my mom. She’s not a member on here. She’s very intuitive. She said it felt like some sort of orphanage or mental facility.

Take care!
Old 20-09-2018, 11:45 AM
Master

I felt a killing happened here
Old 22-09-2018, 08:47 PM
Guide

There is darkness in some of the windows. A feeling of darkness.