Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: How Did You Meet Your Twin Flame
At school or work 11 32.35%
Dating Website (online) 3 8.82%
Online via social media 10 29.41%
Travel (on bus, airplane, airport, etc.) 0 0%
Have Known Them Since Childhood 4 11.76%
Through Friends 1 2.94%
Met Accidentally 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2018, 01:09 PM
Master
I had trouble choosing because although we have known each other since childhood, we also met at school. So it's both to be honest, but I could not choose both of them.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:50 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I had trouble choosing because although we have known each other since childhood, we also met at school. So it's both to be honest, but I could not choose both of them.

I had the same problem and I created the poll, lol.
Old 12-08-2018, 03:35 AM
Newbie ;)

On snapchat. People in my city made group snapchats (with thousands of people) and they posted party addresses. Anyone was free to post, and she posted something on there. I added her and we started talking. The first time we met in person was to smoke weed.
Old 12-08-2018, 11:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Online on a roleplaying forum. His character, my character, and my then boyfriend's character were in a love triangle. Later he confessed to actually being in love with me, but clarified that he didn't want our friendship to change and wasn't expecting me to leave my boyfriend for him. Years later I would tell him pretty much the same thing.
Old 15-08-2018, 09:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
I had the same problem and I created the poll, lol.
Made me smile :) x
Old 16-08-2018, 02:23 PM
Master
I met him in high school. at the age of 15 I knew that I would end up with him but later in life.
we had been friends for over 10 years - thru high school and beyond, but at the time I knew it wasn't the right time for us to be together. I ended the friendship/relationship, but we still have a connection. We are in touch now on FB, and will eventually - not now, but later on down the road, will eventually be together.

we both have other lives that we are living now. I presume at least another 10 - 15 years before we can make our lives together.
Old 13-09-2018, 02:16 AM
Master
At a funeral. We were both wearing black and red. It was like a romance right out of a Tim Burton movie.
Old 13-09-2018, 05:03 AM
Administrator
Lynn and I on this very forum in 2007 before SF crashed, now together in person
Old 13-09-2018, 05:10 AM
Master

I didn't meet him in any of these ways. I had a dream and then Spirit told me where to go when it was time.
Old 13-09-2018, 02:03 PM
Suspended
Guide
Ironically I was posting on a Facebook group thats only available to the members of the group, about a karmic love relationship, and she reached out on my post.

Its been upwards and beyond beautiful and perfect since then. We met four days before the lions gate portal. Ive learned reiki level 1 since then. Found out my souls origin. So much has happened. I'm extremely happy with her and my life. ❤ greatest blessing and love of my life.