Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-01-2018, 02:34 PM
Deactivated Account

If fluoride was ineffective at shutting down psychic development the government wouldn't be using it, I can assure you they'll have done their research else why would they be paying for it. [
Old 24-01-2018, 04:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
There are a few people about who've relied on visualisation (for creative stuff) and suffered failure of the pineal (a brain tumour can do it) and reported a loss of these faculties.
Things of a spiritual or creative nature are especially shy to observation (I think I went into a whole ordeal about observation before ;) ) + the correlation does not equal causation debate, so... I mean yeah no need to leap to conclusions. not saying that leaps are a bad thing they just arnt enough to end a debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by headincloud
If fluoride was ineffective at shutting down psychic development the government wouldn't be using it, I can assure you they'll have done their research else why would they be paying for it. [
I'm not saying that's not a possibility but once again I'm not going to jump to conclusions.
Maybe they really do think it helps prevent cavities?
Equally plausible as is if calcifies glands why not teeth?

Its funny people tend to over estimate the intelligence of humans and underestimate how smart animals are.
Not saying I'm a stud or anything but the government is basically just wrinkly old men they don't even know *** they are doing, probably in positions of power because we subconsciously pitty the f outa them.
Old 24-01-2018, 09:22 PM
Suspended
Fluoride and pharmaceuticals in the water, Gmo foods, foods with additives, chem trails in the sky, microwave technology, vaccines.... all these type of things are part of the governments plan to harm and dumb down humans. By the way, vaccines are now mandatory for school children in some places, these days a lot more of the kids coming onto the planet are more psychically in tune then the past, the governments are afraid of this thats why they are doing that. These evil forces though, they don't have much longer, the way they are trying to sprint for there goal like mad at the moment is an indicator of that, they are just losing the plot with it all and struggling.

When it comes to water, drink coconut water, watermelon water or fiji water, you can filter the taps in your home as well.

Quote:
Mind over matter is great if you're good at it, but I'd challenge whoever said that to bite on a cyanide capsule of touch some ricin - then get their minds to deal with it.
Iv seen this before, people thinking they won't be effected by something just because they think so, or they think they have abilities/powers that they just don't have, there not there yet. I'v talked to a member on this website who was really into carlos castaneda, his books and stuff, this person use to tell everyone about there abilities, they said all kinds of stuff, like they are able to bend metal with there mind, create fire out of thin air ect.. ect.. just effect reality in any way they want pritty much (a good way to test this out for folks who think they are at that stage is to go find a tree, if you are able to run through it congrats, if not..well) anyway one day this person said they can teleport, not via astral, with the physical body, bi locate... so i said ok then come say hello, teleport to where i am, then came all the excuses why they can't, i knew they were lying anyway... so yea.

But yea, humans and the human mind are definitely powerful, We have our intention too, and will and perception .... and things are possible with faith an God.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 25-01-2018 at 07:07 AM.
Old 25-01-2018, 07:05 AM
Suspended
Old 26-01-2018, 11:11 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Fluoride and pharmaceuticals in the water, Gmo foods, foods with additives, chem trails in the sky, microwave technology, vaccines.... all these type of things are part of the governments plan to harm and dumb down humans.
You can call me naïve if I can call you paranoid.
the system pretty much runs its self, I mean look how chaotic it is, its obvious it was pretty much bandaided together. -_-

Quote:
Mind over matter is great if you're good at it, but I'd challenge whoever said that to bite on a cyanide capsule of touch some ricin - then get their minds to deal with it.

Challenge accepted! Just find me the pills.
Karma owes me at least ten thousand consecutive orgasms before it can kill me off so until that happens I'm invincible?!?! (Cuz my life has been super boring so the universe owes me fun, that's how it works)
Old 26-01-2018, 09:56 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal.Vibe
Challenge accepted! Just find me the pills.
Karma owes me at least ten thousand consecutive orgasms before it can kill me off so until that happens I'm invincible?!?! (Cuz my life has been super boring so the universe owes me fun, that's how it works)

How nice it would be if they had karma computerised so you could check your debits and credits. It could be really helpful to those who like the occasional sin so they can build up a bit of credit. Perhaps there's already an app for it?

Old 26-01-2018, 11:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Hahaha....

Last few posts!!
Old 27-01-2018, 04:23 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal.Vibe
You can call me naïve if I can call you paranoid.

I'm not concerned with what ever you call me.
Old 27-01-2018, 09:06 AM
Lorelyen

In today's Big Brother world, it's wise to be paranoid.

Remember the 6 million people in 1925 who had done nothing wrong so they had nothing to fear - in Germany.

By 1945 they were dead.

Better to be paranoid than a fool.
Old 27-01-2018, 03:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Hahaha....

Last few posts!!
:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
I'm not concerned with what ever you call me.
It was a philosophical statement in regards to perception of the unknown, or something?
Aliens & Illuminati equally likely as evil government.
As I said my personal belief is nobody is in control, things just are.

Quote:
How nice it would be if they had karma computerised so you could check your debits and credits. It could be really helpful to those who like the occasional sin so they can build up a bit of credit. Perhaps there's already an app for it?

I have honestly thought about this many times
It would make planning at lot easier right?