Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Suspended
Guide
My Trip to Purgatory.21st July 1993

I was booked in for major posterior cervical spine surgery,it was 15th July 1993,my best mate Eddie was also my boss,he was younger than me but I run his medium size metal fabrication business with/for him.

I was 40 years old and Eddie was 33 years,he was a good and kindhearted fellow,he was married with one child,a girl named Denniel,and two other kiddies from his first wife.
He was a known womaniser,and liked a drink,a big drink.
We all liked a drink after work but he was a hard liqour drinker,bourbon was his drink,double and triple shots!

I was woken at 2 am in my hospital bed on the Sunday morning, I had my operation on Friday morning and it was 10 days recovery, a ward nurse give me the phone,and another mate said Ed had been killed a few hours earlier,I thought it was a dream and went back to sleep.
Next morning they brought a phone to my bed and I made a call to a mate,he just said " Ed's gone mate",I asked him how ( but I already knew ),car accident drunk as a skunk!
I asked where/anyone else,no just Eddie,out at Sofala he was on a fishing/hunting trip.

I am giving you some history because of what happened the night of his funeral.
I asked my neurosurgeon if I could sign out early,he didn't like it but Ed was my best mate,and I knew none of his so called other mates would get up and say anything for him,and,I promised the doctor I would not carry his coffin.
So the funeral was big mainly Polish,nearly 400 plus attended and I was the only one who stood up to deliver his eulogy.

After the cemetery we all lobbed back to his house and had about a 2,500 dollar wake,I was very upset and unwell from the weeks events and got a lift home.
As soon as I got in I turned on the heater,grabbed a bottle of rum and just layed on my bed,my neck was killing me,as it should,I was still supposed to be in hospital.

I was looking at a few photo's and one of him and his dog made me smile.
I must of dozed off to sleep with the photo clutched to my chest,I remember cussing about him and his bloody drinking and just drifted off,right out of my body,I just floated away,very very fast,I was just looking around as stars and planets passed by,again I was pure consciousness, or I like to say "a set of eyeballs",I ended up somewhere in space,I just sort of knew where I was in the universe,our universe.

Next thing I know I am on dirt,red dirt like we have in Australia,I was getting nothing mental or audible,it was quiet and very starry,I was on like a dirt island in space,it was like being in a caravan park,you call em trailer parks,but the Aussie ones have brick ablution blocks,but there were no vans just buildings,it was very gloomy,bordering on unpleasant, I was thinking " what am I doing here" as in purpose!

Then I looked toward a building and my dead mate Eddie was walking toward me,to say I was in shock was an enormous understatement, I had just delivered his eulogy and he was standing not three feet away,we were communicating telepathically.
He was in the same clothes we normally wore,denim jeans,hard yakka work shirt and steel cap boots,his demeanour was different, he used to be the life of the party,he worked hard like me but he liked another lifestyle,a different type of scene,womanising,too much drugs and way too much alcohol.

When he had his accident he end over ended a 4X4,he was killed instantly,they found him on a back road used early am and late afternoons,his German Shepherd dog was laying on him trying to keep him warm…
I asked him what happened, he said his accelerator jammed and he went down a ditch.
I said where are we he just said " I have to stay here for awhile"
Then another voice said this is purgatory, telepathically that is,the same voice said he cannot continue further,he has to stay and recover,but I throught it meant "get purified"

Eddie said," I have to go now" like he had no will of his own,I said alright mate!
Then I woke up,it was 5am and I still had the photo on my heart,I was smiling,I went to get up and I just thought geez my bloody necks sore,must of slept the wrong way.

Never been back to that place,but a little different than normal leave your body stuff!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 15-04-2017, 04:19 PM
Master
What a story! Thanks for sharing it Billy.

I once say a similar place when I had an NDE in Brazil deep, deep in the jungle where I was dying of medicinal poisoning and Shigella Dysentery.
It was filled with natives, all seemed to be males.
They were just waiting.
Just waiting.
In a timeless featureless place.
It was like a holding area for those of that region who's frequency was too low to go to higher planes.
I've been told its the lower astral.
Old 15-04-2017, 11:13 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
What a story! Thanks for sharing it Billy.

I once say a similar place when I had an NDE in Brazil deep, deep in the jungle where I was dying of medicinal poisoning and Shigella Dysentery.
It was filled with natives, all seemed to be males.
They were just waiting.
Just waiting.
In a timeless featureless place.
It was like a holding area for those of that region who's frequency was too low to go to higher planes.
I've been told its the lower astral.

Thanks for the comment CrystalSong
Yes my good mate Eddie was in a state I can't describe in human terms,the closest thing to describe his demeanor was like that of a young child who got caught with his hand in " the cookie jar "
Head down slightly,embarrassed maybe,but the whole thing was very negative to me,I could feel the hopelessness in my friend,he certainly had no control about being there,and I really could feel it deep inside my very being,I was thinking what am I doing here,as in purpose,it was to say goodbye to my best mate,I was very sad,and very unwell from the surgery I had,but another voice/telepathic told me it was purgatory, and that was that,I still miss him to this day,I actually made the cross for his grave,he meant that much to me.

Regards Billy.
Old 16-04-2017, 02:18 AM
Master
Thank you for sharing, both of you.
Old 16-04-2017, 06:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Thanks for the comment CrystalSong
Yes my good mate Eddie was in a state I can't describe in human terms,the closest thing to describe his demeanor was like that of a young child who got caught with his hand in " the cookie jar "
Head down slightly,embarrassed maybe,but the whole thing was very negative to me,I could feel the hopelessness in my friend,he certainly had no control about being there,and I really could feel it deep inside my very being,I was thinking what am I doing here,as in purpose,it was to say goodbye to my best mate,I was very sad,and very unwell from the surgery I had,but another voice/telepathic told me it was purgatory, and that was that,I still miss him to this day,I actually made the cross for his grave,he meant that much to me.

Regards Billy.

In the Catholic tradition one can pray someone out of Purgatory with their love and well wishes.
In a way this makes sense to me, All time and Space is Now, so when you think of your mate with love and affection, remember the memories and good times - those frequency's reach him immediately and in turn give him a little boost. Enough boosts and his frequency raises and he will see the higher realms which are actually in the same place as him. So think fondly of him, laugh when you think of the memories - feel all the Good Stuff and send it to him. Pray even.

The males I saw in the Lower Astral when I crossed over seemed to be from their tattoo's, furs, and bone piercings and muscles and other clues the Head Tribes men, Shaman, Hunters and Warriors. The one who scared me back into my body "Screamed telepathically at me "Intruder! Kill her!" and started moving towards me rapidly. He was the Warrior type.
There was a sense that either they hadn't had a belief system which spoke of Higher Planes or 'going into the Light' or they had born their positions in their respective tribes in a way which brought their frequency down, it was s dreary grey place with much hopelessness and resigned waiting.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:07 PM
Guide

Thanks for sharing

This sounds a lot like my NDE...

Except I think it is what you said it was, you had an OBE and got to see your best friend.

I totally understand what you mean by saying you were a "set of eye balls" or just consciousness. That's exactly what it felt like for me, too.

It seems to me, a lot of what controls where we go after we die, is our feelings and thoughts. There seems to be an energetic frequency we all are tied to based off these two things...thoughts and feelings.

After reading your experience, my guess is that your best mate might have had a lot of issues he wasn't facing head on. That's probably why he drank a lot, did drugs, and womanized. He was escaping his problems, or past issues he didn't want to deal with, but was still affecting him. It seems his way of coping with "life" But I don't think it was really who he was.

From what I learned, purgatory is kind of a place where we go to confront those issues, and to let them go....before we can move on. He still has a lot of demons to face, and to let go of.

Life is all about learning, facing issues, falling, getting knocked down, getting back up, dusting off....and moving forward, scars and all.

The best way to cope, is being honest with ourselves. So many of us don't want to see things, or face things that upset us. That's where the destructive tendencies come on.

I, personally don't think your friend is being punished for his drinking, sex or drugs....that karma will come back through reincarnation.

I believe he is in a place of rest, so that he can be think about the problems he had, and to learn to face them, and let them go. It's also a place where he will learn who he is, and to be honest with himself. He has no choice there, but to be honest with himself. That is the place he created for himself, after life here. Because there, he will be alone, with himself and his thoughts until he does. It's a place where he will learn who he really is.That is where he will be until he confronts his issues, accepts it, and is able to move on...to another life, existence, place....wherever his soul chooses to go for its next experience, to be the person he will become.

Your friend isn't alone, we all have apart of your friend inside us. We all have issues, we all have the same kinds of destructive tendencies...it's how honest we are with ourselves, that determines the outcome of how we choose to cope. I learned that through my own NDE (a drug and alcohol overdose in my 20s) where I was escaping from really, myself. I didn't want to deal with life, or all the problems that come with it. But really, that's what we are here for. It's why we came...we signed up for this.

Anyways, I appreciate you posting this story, it brings back memories from my own. Thanks again.
Old 03-05-2017, 02:22 PM
Master

Your friend may of ended up in hell . It was part of his belief system and he believed he belonged there . We all create our reality , this life and the next . Not a hell created by God , but by thoes that believe in it and believe they belong there .
Old 03-05-2017, 11:32 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Your friend may of ended up in hell . It was part of his belief system and he believed he belonged there . We all create our reality , this life and the next . Not a hell created by God , but by thoes that believe in it and believe they belong there .

Hello,
My best mate didn't have a religious bone in his body,and neither do I,he was Catholic and I was Protestant, but we had one thing in common,we both received confirmation,he at aged 9 and mine aged 14.

Even though we were both brought up with religion,his family were not churchgoers, but, they believed in God and even though Eddie never attended church he committed himself with his "confirmation to take Jesus Christ as his Saviour",you denounce Satan and the Devil.

I think its wrong to make a child of 9 or in my case aged 14 commit through an ancient holy ritual to Jesus Christ, but I did do it forced by my nutjob God bothering mother and cajoled by my father,or bribed with a ciggie,lol.

So just where am I going with this?
Well even though Eddie was not religious he just followed in his parents religious beliefs and dogma.

With me,well my mother hammered religion into me,not my two elder brothers,but me,a little defenceless kiddie,who, through no fault of his own drowned aged 6 possibly 7 and when I was rescusitated I was not the child who died,I was an entirely different entity,that little "Billy" that died that day did not come back,and my mother noticed it immediately, and so did I.

But up until I left Liverpool England in December 1968 I was the object of all my mothers problems,I was the blame boy, and by then another brother and sister come along,I had made the big big mistake of defying my mothers religious beliefs and rebelling,I was a total arsehole,a thief,a cheat a liar a real hardcore Pratt ( undiagnosed ADHD ) which was diagnosed aged 58 that was 6 years ago,it is still untreated.

But the one thing I had that most folk do not have,is a sense of honour and integrity,at aged 14 years and knowingly commited my life to Jesus Christ as my saviour and denounced the devil/Satan.

So I do not attend church except for weddings,funerals and christenings and confirmations.
My best mate Eddie was the same,but,and a big but when we were confirmed into the Christian faith we had certain responsibilities, a certain way to conduct ourselves and of course a belief especially Catholic of heaven and hell and purgatory,he was where his personal beliefs sent him,he judged himself,according to his faith by birthright if he was a bad boy on Earth then he could not enter the "Kingdom of Heaven" until he was purified,cleaned up in thought and mind,you cannot enter heaven according to your beliefs lest you sully heaven with dirty feet ( mire ) and unclean thoughts.
Get the picture!

Kind Regards Billy.

Will just add a bit by edit button.

My mother died in 2015,I saw her 3 months before in her nursing home in Perth WA, she said then as she had told me all my life,it was since I drowned,I was replaced when I was taken into space that day in 1959,she noticed immediately that I was not her son,and you have to remember I was 6 years old,a mother,any mother,human or animal kingdom know by instinct who their offspring are,well I was as alien to my family as she was to me,she told me all my life that " I was the most evil son a mother could have ".

And she reiterated that aged 92,she told me in the nursing home when I visited that I was the most evil person she had ever met!.go figure that out,she always added," I love you son "
She died 3 months later,I did not attend her funeral.

Will just add a bit more by edit button,

I loved my mother all my life, dad too!

Last edited by slowsnake : 04-05-2017 at 01:34 AM.