Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 31-12-2010, 04:25 AM
EVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Look at the stars to lose your pride

been doing this my whole life.

even destruction is a form of creation

shiva.

Understanding is the skeleton key to life
understanding it and all doors will open

thankyou i have been waiting for this answer.

How so? Have you heard of it before or know where it comes from?
Old 31-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVIN
Well i believe we are not alone in this universe and I am sure that there is a higher conscience out there. scientists have a law about energy:

What we think about, what we see and hear, what we feel right now is using and is stored energy. some people say that you can lock the personality of a person in quartz. I believe that "The Force" from Star Wars is real, kinda like the leftovers of all who have come before flowing throw time thinking as one.

someday we will all find out what happens when we close out eyes for the last time. all i can hope for is that i can see light after i do close them.

I think you have a good perception of that deeper reality that hides from the human mind.

In my view that someday was before our conception into this lifetime. The energetic essence of that awareness continues to exist as we live out our lives in forgetfulness.

BTW I am fond of the Star Wars description of "The Force".

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Gracey

Quote:
How so? Have you heard of it before or know where it comes from?

shiva is a goddess in hinduism, she dances the dance of creation and destruction.

as for the key, i saw one while wide awake in my minds eye, did not know what it meant. i like your answer, it suits me.

as for the stars, just who i am.
Old 31-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Hi i am new to this forum but i came to post something that happened to me about 6 months ago. I can't say i have the strongest belief in a god i use to be RC then an athiest then just gave up cause they really are all the same. but something has made be open up more to a higher being than myself.

anyway back to what i am here for, about 6 months ago i was in my bedroom reading a book when i had a vision, i know it was a vision and not a hallucination cause i was not taking drugs at the time and looked up what a vision really was. Anyway i was lying on my bed when the image of the room in front of me was replaced with an image of me looking up into the cloudy skies watching hundreds ofswords coming down or going up (i cant remember which) to the clouds that covered the sky. after this i kept hearing my inner voice telling me stuff like "There are many shades of darkness, but one light"

In Forms or Materialism.....many shades of Darkness(Falseness)

"For there to be Something, there had to be nothing"

The FIRST CAUSE or SOURCE is FORMLESS(NO-THING)

"If you are good, you will see the good in my books and if you are bad, you will see the bad in my book"

ONE LIGHT= ONE TRUTH! If you align your SELF with your inner Divine nature you will UNDERSTAND the TRUTH in whatever you read. If not, you will see illusion and no more.

i havn't a clue what it means but when i started to think in what way i could use it for my own self it stopped. I got power hungry fast.

The EGO is quick to usurp THE TRUTH and tries to twist it.
"A Course In Miracles" will help clear the Way.

so can someone explain to me what my vision meant. is it an image in the bible or the koran or any other book.

Super-Conscious(Divine Mind) streams directly into the Conscious Mind when one is ready to receive it.

also are these quoates i have said from any book or do they mean anything to you.

Everything YOU receive is for YOU and filtered through your own personal consciousness.

EDIT:I told myself if i could say that "to know my name" so after a few weeks of study i found out that it means gods grace but also its a Kurdish female name for Love.

Two other books which might help you:

"Dreams, Visions and Memories by Carl Jung"
"The Unknown Self by Carl Jung"