Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-04-2015, 09:01 PM
Tmurphy

You might want to consider that it has to do with a queen, or an image of a queen in a dream shortly before you woke up. It was a spoken word. Perhaps it would have been spelled "Tsarina" or "Czarina".

"Empress of all the Russias".
Old 12-04-2015, 04:23 PM
AliceR71

I have sometimes woken up with clear memories of names, only to completely forget them later on in the day, a bit like past lives, I wish they weren't that easy to forget!!
Old 12-04-2015, 04:43 PM
Master

Some people keep a dream diary ,or tape recorder next to the bed . welcome to the forum T Murphy
Old 12-04-2015, 05:35 PM
AliceR71

My husband said I woke him up one night talking about how I had blood all over my hands, I don't remember what I dreamt about that night at all, perhaps I had committed a murder long ago, completely blank now!!
Old 23-04-2015, 01:27 PM
Knower

I am sorry for my late reply. I am new here, and coudn't find my posts..

We had another interesting experience. My fiance found out who my guardian angel is. He told me that her name is Zarina, she was the wife of the ruler of the Parthians. I never told him about my experience. So it cannot be a coincidence. He didn't even ask the question about our guardian angels during meditation. It was an unexpected message. I always believed that a spirit guide is actually you or your higher self. So probably I was Zarina in my past life and he actually saw me?
Old 23-04-2015, 01:33 PM
Knower

I was really so surprised to hear the name Zarina again.....
Old 23-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
You can use one of the many methods of past life regression that allows you to chose the life . See if you were named Zarina , or knew her . My guess would be tho that she is some one you met while out of body during sleep .

I will try to ask questions during meditation.
Old 08-05-2015, 02:54 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nia D
I always believed that a spirit guide is actually you or your higher self.

Oddly enough, over on a thread I made not that long ago,

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...78&postcount=6

I have heard before where someone's future self is one of their guides before, or that their higher self was stepping in a bit to be a guide.
And a few months back, took a reading before I had one of those 'D'OH!' moments where it was pointed out to me that the golden entity I'd been sensing for the past couple weeks was actually my future self, or possible future self, that had come back to here to help me out.
(I'm not going to get into the 'possible' or 'could be / has been / is' wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey-ness of it.)

Though my personal experience and knowledge about the specifics about guides isn't all that extensive. I'm still learning as I go. I can't speak for everyone, nor for all of my guides that I'm aware of up to this point, if they are or are all not my higher self. But, if nothing else, it's interesting learning along the way, right?